Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PTE Repack - Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK BLIZZLIKE

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is a PTE repack which means that it has Vanilla, TBC, and WOTLK all in one repack. There are 3 different world servers that need to be started but you can simply just start the one you wish to play at that particular time all from one repack.

Includes:
    1.12.1 Vanilla
    2.4.3 TBC
    3.3.5 Wotlk
    vMangos core - Vanilla
    All raids/dungeons are scripted and working

cMangos core- TBC
    All TBC raids and dungeons are scripted and working up to tier 5. Tier 6 is not complete

TrinityCore core - WOTLK
    All raids/dungeons are scripted and working.

This repack supports Windows x64 only.

Package Information
    Full Compiled Date:5-8-2019
    Patch Compiled Date: 5-8-2019
    Platform: Windows x64
    Database: Stand-alone Mysql 5.6.44
    Source Code: not Included
    Download File Size: 4 GB
    Unzipped file size: 10 GB

Database Information:
    local host = 127.0.0.1
    user = root
    password = ascent
    port = 3306

Features:
    ScriptDev2, ACID
    Events, Quests, Dungeons, Raids: Scripted and Available
    Auction House Bot
    Playerbots

Tools
    server->tools
    1) Full Database Reset
    2) Database backup (realm, characters, world)

Custom files:
    There are custom .sql files in the Vanilla and TBC folders that you can run on the respective expansion world database to add vendors with gear and trainers to train all spells and weapon skills.

How to Play:
    1) Extract the contents of the zip archive into a directory on your local hard disk --
    2) Execute "Start MySQL.bat and Start Apache.bat"
    3) Follow the Readme.txt in the provided root directory on how to start the Login server and the World server for each expansion

How to Shutdown the server:
    1) In the server (mangosd) console type: "save", hit enter, type "server shutdown 5", hit enter and wait for the console to close on its own (no ""). If you ignore this step you could lose some world\character states
    2) Database: ctrl c
    3) All other windows can be closed normally

How to Create a New Account method 1:
    1. In the server (mangosd) console type: account create NAME PASSWORD x
    2. the x represent the expansion pack number (Classic = leave blank, TBC = 1)

How to Create a New Account method 2:
    1. Once you have Start Apache.bat running open a web browser and put 127.0.0.1:300 for the address and create your account.
    2. This account will log in to all 3 expansions.

Downloads:
    Repack
    Binaries(**Note*** - If you already have the repack and want to update just the binaries without downloading the whole repack just download this.)

**This is my first attempt to put out a repack. Please let me know if it does not work or if i need to include anything to be more helpful and user friendly.***

I will update this once a month with documented updates
    Last edited by Spesh187; 05-14-2019 at 01:34 AM.

So wait.. Is this supposed to be like a progressive set up, bringing a character from Vanilla all the way to Wotlk, or just a bundle pack that still has the character separations between expansions?

It would be awesome to be able to progress a character from one expansion to the next but I haven't seen that so far without trying to recreate the character via tools or commands into the next game

Quote Originally Posted by Tressler200 View Post
    So wait.. Is this supposed to be like a progressive set up, bringing a character from Vanilla all the way to Wotlk, or just a bundle pack that still has the character separations between expansions?

It would be awesome to be able to progress a character from one expansion to the next but I haven't seen that so far without trying to recreate the character via tools or commands into the next game
    Yes if you so choose. It comes with all 3 expansions built into it. I am working on creating scripts you run to copy your char from one expansion to the other while keeping it on the previous expansion that will be released with the download when I have completed this.

Seems cool what you are doing here ^
    Only issue I see is that you appear to be doing cMANGOS for wotlk also, and that's far behind things like trinitycore / azerothcore for overall amount that works/bugs etc.

Hey, I've overcome a couple issues with how to get this bad boy running, but one that I haven't figured out yet is actually a JScript permission error. The Start Apache.bat file opens with this error:

C:\Users\Power User\Desktop\MyWoWServer\PTE Repack\website\apache\bin\mh.js(12, 1) Microsoft JScript runtime error: Permission denied
    (Might be some variance in location compared to yours, but that was one of the issues I had to fix)

Not exactly sure how to give it permissions to run the script, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    Hey, I've overcome a couple issues with how to get this bad boy running, but one that I haven't figured out yet is actually a JScript permission error. The Start Apache.bat file opens with this error:

C:\Users\Power User\Desktop\MyWoWServer\PTE Repack\website\apache\bin\mh.js(12, 1) Microsoft JScript runtime error: Permission denied
    (Might be some variance in location compared to yours, but that was one of the issues I had to fix)

Not exactly sure how to give it permissions to run the script, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Can you try to right click on it and run it as admin?

The Start Apache.bat file closes about as fast as it opens when run as Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    The Start Apache.bat file closes about as fast as it opens when run as Admin
    Do you have any issue running any other repack? Usually when this happens your windows is not up to date with regular windows updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh187 View Post
    Do you have any issue running any other repack? Usually when this happens your windows is not up to date with regular windows updates.
    this is the second one I have tried. The other is with the 3.3.5a ultimate repack... I couldnt get any of it put together.

I would recommend running windows update and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh187 View Post
    I would recommend running windows update and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017
    Just did the above and no change in the Apache Server. Any other suggestions?

Vanilla quits when he landed.

Love this Repack! GJ ! keep the updates on!

Useing it at my own server: http://project-baseline.org/

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey guys, I really enjoy this repack, it's great. Yet, I'd like to know how playerbots work, as in the, let's call it, worldserver, it says the playerbot DB is vide and they won't load. What am I supposed to do about that? Can anyone help me out with the playerbot stuff?

Also, all of the batch folder executables display the "system cannot find specified path" message whenever I run them. Help with those would be appreciated as well.
    Last edited by Energeticus; 12-11-2018 at 07:25 PM.