Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh187 View Post
    You need to make sure you run the Authserver.exe from the WOTLK folder as this is the login server for WOTLK and the realmlist needs to be changed in the realmlist.wtf file to "set realmlist 127.0.0.1:3725" in your directory from your wow client for wotlk which is in Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf

    The game does not auto change the realmlist file automatically. From what you are describing i can only see it being the config.wtf file being modified which is in the WTF folder and if this is what you are editing then that is the problem - you do not edit this file as this isj ust a temporary file updated from the changes when you login to the game etc. Make sure you are editing the realmlist.wtf file from the data\enUS\ folder.

    missa vredi expiritum maxima it means nothing but I am very angry with myself .. : o
    I do not know why I tried to change the bad realmlist .. sorry

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by natraps View Post
    missa vredi expiritum maxima it means nothing but I am very angry with myself .. : o
    I do not know why I tried to change the bad realmlist .. sorry
    Not sure what you are meaning by this. Did you fix your issue?

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh187 View Post
    Not sure what you are meaning by this. Did you fix your issue?
    yes thx

  4. #34
    Questions:
    How do I change the Vanilla server to PvP? Tried changing from database using Heidi but it keeps going back to normal.

    2nd question:
    Planning to set this server as progressive. Does the data base shared on all three version? Wow Vanilla, TBC & WOTLK? And so how do I transfer the data from server to server?

    Many thanks and amazing work here Thank you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by specleaf View Post
    Questions:
    How do I change the Vanilla server to PvP? Tried changing from database using Heidi but it keeps going back to normal.

    2nd question:
    Planning to set this server as progressive. Does the data base shared on all three version? Wow Vanilla, TBC & WOTLK? And so how do I transfer the data from server to server?

    Many thanks and amazing work here Thank you
    Question 1: Got it, edit the mangosd.conf

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by specleaf View Post
    Questions:
    How do I change the Vanilla server to PvP? Tried changing from database using Heidi but it keeps going back to normal.

    2nd question:
    Planning to set this server as progressive. Does the data base shared on all three version? Wow Vanilla, TBC & WOTLK? And so how do I transfer the data from server to server?

    Many thanks and amazing work here Thank you

    - - - Updated - - -



    Question 1: Got it, edit the mangosd.conf

    You would need to export the data from the characters-vanilla DB to characater-tbc and same thing from tbc to wotlk when the time comes.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh187 View Post
    You would need to export the data from the characters-vanilla DB to characater-tbc and same thing from tbc to wotlk when the time comes.
    Thank you! Amazing work here Spesh187

  7. #37
    GJ ! Spesh187

    I cant thank you enough for this great repack.

    I only encounter with several bots problems when i play 1.12, hope if there is anyone could help me out.

    1.bots cant auto accept team invitation when i invite them or use macro (/invite botsname), and I have no idea how to solve it. The Bots I summoned are from player accounts (character DB table)

    2.when using ".bot add botsname" to summon bots from my 2nd account, bots show up but sometime keep log in and out with no reason, and wont responed to commands like "follow",“summon” at all. I heard about people said something about 20 sec log out thing, I dont think its the same thing.


    We only get 3 people to play this repack in my house, it would be so nice to have bots to help us out in small dungeons.

    I really appreciate anyone that can help, thx in advance.
    Last edited by sy5524797; 06-12-2019 at 06:07 PM.

  8. #38
    Big txh for this pack and updates

  9. #39

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    No update on the re-pack for a while.
    Also pardon my lack of knowledge with Apache web server. But How do I secure the web account sign up. I would like to have an verified account email before they are able to create an account. Many thanks.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •