Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Firestorm leakage: 7.0.3 free download, 7.1.5/7.3.5 for sale!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    A full 7.0.3 firestorm leak will be added if this post gets 500 comments,

the 7.1.5/7.3.5 are for sale
    Last edited by danielx; 12-07-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Warning my account has been hacked by some french guy, this is fake, do not trust this. I am the real danielx, I would not sell/leak firestorm sources due to my contract with Millenium studio

he had posted screenshots with commit history etc

Lol i am selling everything firestorm on a day light

so @danielx - did u'll add me in discord?

Quote Originally Posted by davethebrave View Post
    Warning my account has been hacked by some french guy, this is fake, do not trust this. I am the real danielx, I would not sell/leak firestorm sources due to my contract with Millenium studio
    stfu ur not danielx ik him and its not u

I wish people like you weren't a part of this community.

Releasing stuff without the consent of the developers who spent idk how long on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallor View Post

Releasing stuff without the consent of the developers who spent idk how long on it.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Mallor View Post

Firestorm is also an office job in france so yeah pretty shitty considering they pay daniel and he sells their work lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Firestorm is also an office job in france so yeah pretty shitty considering they pay daniel and he sells their work lol
    Considering that their work isn't even great and full of hacks and bad fixes if you take a look at the WoD leak. I doubt they changed this way of working because they need to be fast rather than spending time in quality to milk all the money they get their hands on.
    Firestorm is one of those "grab all the money" servers so the less you support that shady business the faster it will die out eventually.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    Considering that their work isn't even great and full of hacks and bad fixes if you take a look at the WoD leak. I doubt they changed this way of working because they need to be fast rather than spending time in quality to milk all the money they get their hands on.
    Firestorm is one of those "grab all the money" servers so the less you support that shady business the faster it will die out eventually.
    who cares about spell fixes/scripts see their packet work

or maybe some system, they had first garrison
    Last edited by Andy; 11-10-2018 at 04:17 AM.