Welcome to AC Web.

Thumbs up Free Hosting -- PayBack

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello guys, well i decided to get a VPS & a 4 years domain (.org) to host a private server but i don't really have the time for this.

So i decided to give this for free but with few rules so here is more info about the VPS :

8 GB RAM
    150 mb + ( download - upload ) Speed Per Second
    Windows Server 2016 64bit -- 4Cores - 4 Threats
    Domain.org ( 4 years paid )
    VPS will be paid each month, if your server got a good amount of players and donation than your VPS will be paid for 6 months at start and will keep on with your donation.

Payback ? Yes

So what i will win from this :
    I will get 30% of total payments and 70% will be send to your paypal if you have.

Access ? Yes

RDP Access
    I can install FusionCMS for you as it's best we can use to manage donations.

how long you'll keep the VPS ?
    As long as i can see you working on it i don't mind even if you don't get any donations -- I'm into wow more than money.

Will you steal my project or copy files or any such of the scams ?
    I'm not into this but i wanted to mention and you can keep your server forever as long as you're doing a good job.
    Your files will be in the safe side even if we breakup and you decided to host yourserver yourself and don't want to keep on with me.

Options ? Yes
    I may get you a great advertisement on one of the known sites.

Is this your real account on ac-web ? No
    This isn't my real account and whenever we make deal i'll give you my real account name and tell you the second reason and what i'm busy with.

Will I accept anyone saying me ? No
    I'll not just accept anyone saying me, I know nearly all ac-web ( active ) members so i'll make sure to not accept any scammers.

How to contact ?
    I actually have only 1 discord but as i said i'm not willing to share it so you can PM me on this account.

Middle man or vouches ?
    Sure you can ask a trusted people on ac-web about me and when they PM me i'll tell them about my real account.

Regards
    Brogos

I vouch for this guy,. legit!

Quote Originally Posted by Illinux View Post
    I vouch for this guy,. legit!
    Thanks dear friend !

Sure you can ask a trusted people on ac-web about me and when they PM me i'll tell them about my real account.
    Yeah this statement alone would steer me away. Why not just use your real account rather than some alt account? Makes no sense at all other than you're hiding something.

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    Yeah this statement alone would steer me away. Why not just use your real account rather than some alt account? Makes no sense at all other than you're hiding something.
    I understand your point,I paired it with :

whenever we make deal i'll give you my real account name and tell you the second reason and what i'm busy with.

Stop PM me about Mond-wow

/vouch

Quote Originally Posted by Troya View Post
    /vouch
    Thank you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanix002 View Post
    /Vouch!
    Thanks !

Still Available!

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP Still available !

Web Developer

/vouch
    I know who you really are and you are indeed a trusted seller

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    /vouch
    I know who you really are and you are indeed a trusted seller
    Thanks my friend !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    who are you
    i would've said if i wanted :/ for several reasons i won't really say xD

sounds to me like your trying to scam, these vouches are meaningless anyway

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    sounds to me like your trying to scam, these vouches are meaningless anyway
    Well thanks again about your point but still better to keep things like this.

About the vouches they are just a close friends that i asked them about it, as you know trusting new members isn't worth it.

Thinking more that i would've just do it with my account instead but what happens just happens.

Just to explain a small point here, i didn't make this with my main account because of some racist people that getting this forum or anything around as their religion related and I "We" must not be here.

I would've asked you if you was my friend but sadly we aren't really that much in contact.