Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuppi View Post
    No word was told by who the repack is.
    I think the class as the stuff just be forwarded.
    This repack is from MIDGARD, which I have created and posted with the approval of ZGN in our forum.
    Darking is just one of those who just post it without asking.
    I have deleted it.
    Да это ваша работа. Всё сходится, он просто украл. Только у вас такой пароль. Mysql: root / ascent
    Порт: 3307. ---+++--- Yes, this is your job. Everything fits together, he just stole it. Only you have such a password. Mysql: root / ascent
    Port: 3307.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Да это ваша работа. Всё сходится, он просто украл. Только у вас такой пароль. Mysql: root / ascent
    Порт: 3307. ---+++--- Yes, this is your job. Everything fits together, he just stole it. Only you have such a password. Mysql: root / ascent
    Port: 3307.
    ты валенок не я просто собирал базу а совсем другой человек

    - - - Updated - - -

    по мне всем пох какой пароль в базе данных

    - - - Updated - - -

    и да я источник откуда взял бфа скинул вроде по сылкам в коментариях смотри

  3. #33
    Darking. Молодец, что украл. Придумали этот геморрой с паролем. Я этого не знал. ---+++--- Darking. Well done, that stole. Invented this hemorrhoids with a password. I did not know that.

  4. #34
    It has reasons why Nuppi offers nothing here on this page. these are private reasons

  5. #35
    hi!
    Last edited by rem999; 11-11-2018 at 02:27 AM.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Я думаю, что Nuppi ревнует Darkinga. ---+++--- I think Nuppi is jealous of Darkinga.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Очередной мусор. Не скачивайте это. Нужен connection_patcher. Он нам дерьмо подсунул. Лаунчер с azerothica (Arctium WoW Client Launcher). Не обижайтесь на него. Парень больной шизофренией. ---+++--- Another trash. Do not download it. Need connection_patcher. He gave us the shit. Launcher with azerothica (Arctium WoW Client Launcher). Do not be offended by it. Schizophrenic guy.
    Мать твоя шизофреник и отец которые тебя создали уебище малолетнее нравится если работы паблик разработчиков сиди на их а ко мне не лезь чмошник тупорылый

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ядро которое они создали находится в паблик доступе уже как месяц или два

    - - - Updated - - -

    И да банамии и ТД и ТП можешь непугать у меня жизнь от этого некончится

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Я думаю, что Nuppi ревнует Darkinga. ---+++--- I think Nuppi is jealous of Darkinga.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Очередной мусор. Не скачивайте это. Нужен connection_patcher. Он нам дерьмо подсунул. Лаунчер с azerothica (Arctium WoW Client Launcher). Не обижайтесь на него. Парень больной шизофренией. ---+++--- Another trash. Do not download it. Need connection_patcher. He gave us the shit. Launcher with azerothica (Arctium WoW Client Launcher). Do not be offended by it. Schizophrenic guy.
    у згн кстате тоже нету конектион патчера а если и уже есть то насрать давно
    Last edited by Darking; 11-07-2018 at 05:34 AM.

  7. #37
    Darking. Ты ещё живой по тому, что это интернет. ---+++--- Darking. You're still alive by the fact that this is the Internet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zgn View Post
    there will be no more updates wait for Ashhaman or Trinity or something else) everyone could do but no one did, why? If everyone can, then let them do it, I'm not going to lay out anything else)
    Вымогательство (ст. 163 УК РФ) ---+++--- Extortion (Article 163 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation)

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Darking. Ты ещё живой по тому, что это интернет. ---+++--- Darking. You're still alive by the fact that this is the Internet.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Вымогательство (ст. 163 УК РФ) ---+++--- Extortion (Article 163 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation)

    Again saying stupid things ??
    Grow up once friend

  9. #39
    hi!
    Last edited by rem999; 11-11-2018 at 02:27 AM.

  10. #40
    BfA Developer

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dunder Mifflin
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Клиент. Client. 8.0.1(28153)
    Запускать. Run. Start Sandbox WoW Client
    Скачать: Download: https://mega.nz/#!LpUlkIBA!mw1FfCc7n...w15Z0NjiIH4BX4
    I'm uploading a full client right now. I'll post the link on my repack thread if you want to use it as well

  11. #41
    hi
    Last edited by rem999; 11-11-2018 at 02:27 AM.

  12. #42
    BfA Developer

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dunder Mifflin
    Posts
    466

  13. #43
    .go xyz 940,44 3841,49 0 1749 Чтобы попасть в эту зону, необходимо установить Battle for Azeroth. Ну при таком раскладе, это 7.3.5. Сожалею на большее он не тянет. ---+++--- .go xyz 940.44 3841.49 0 1749 To get into this zone, you must install Battle for Azeroth. Well, in this situation, it is 7.3.5. Sorry for no more he pulls.

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    .go xyz 940,44 3841,49 0 1749 Чтобы попасть в эту зону, необходимо установить Battle for Azeroth. Ну при таком раскладе, это 7.3.5. Сожалею на большее он не тянет. ---+++--- .go xyz 940.44 3841.49 0 1749 To get into this zone, you must install Battle for Azeroth. Well, in this situation, it is 7.3.5. Sorry for no more he pulls.
    как бы это ломаная бфа а не полноценая. а полноценая в привате тестится

  15. #45
    BfA Developer

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dunder Mifflin
    Posts
    466

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    .go xyz 940,44 3841,49 0 1749 Чтобы попасть в эту зону, необходимо установить Battle for Azeroth. Ну при таком раскладе, это 7.3.5. Сожалею на большее он не тянет. ---+++--- .go xyz 940.44 3841.49 0 1749 To get into this zone, you must install Battle for Azeroth. Well, in this situation, it is 7.3.5. Sorry for no more he pulls.
    I was able to go there fine, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    https://i.imgur.com/5FlgNmX.jpg

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •