Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by zgn View Post
    go to my server and look at the professional work))))) http://zwow.info/ enUS and ruRU
    Ты ни какого отношения не имеешь к этому серверу.
    You have nothing to do with this server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darking View Post
    я и не ввожу в публичном доступе нечего чтоб такие как ты дауны не брали и не продавали сборки наивным людям удачи в начинаниях
    Лох, с твоим примитивным мышлением, только тут и сидеть. В реале тебя убьют. Ты везде пишешь, что нацист. Не когда не любил не до носков. Что ты забыл на этом сайте? Здесь другая нация, другая культура. Все мои работы бесплатны, ты реально с головой не дружишь.
    Loch, with your primitive thinking, just here and sit. In real life they will kill you. You write everywhere that the Nazis. Not when did not like not to socks. What did you forget on this site? Here is another nation, another culture. All my works are free, you really are not friends with your head.

у тебя разве есть свои работы ты вроде только чужие берешь

Got the server working now I just need a client that works. Any body got a good link.

у тебя разве есть свои работы ты вроде только чужие берешь
    Ты ебанутый с базой учись работать. Для квестов ядро не нужно. Прекращай спамить мою тему. Вот тут высказывай своё мнение. Всё ровно тема мёртвая.
    You fucked with the base learn to work. For quests, the core is not needed. Stop spamming my topic. Here is your opinion. Everything is exactly dead theme.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Ты ебанутый с базой учись работать. Для квестов ядро не нужно. Прекращай спамить мою тему. Вот тут высказывай своё мнение. Всё ровно тема мёртвая.
    You fucked with the base learn to work. For quests, the core is not needed. Stop spamming my topic. Here is your opinion. Everything is exactly dead theme.
    ты ебанутый для квэстов нужно ядро как ты починишь фазировки все и тд и тп без ядра раскажи пожалуйста и как ты починишь 2 локацию дх квэсты без ядра рассказывай с базой он работать учит меня

- - - Updated - - -

только некоторые кв чинятся без использования ядра

Отебись. Тебе тут делать нечего. Эта игра для детей, инвалидов и пенсионеров.
    Stay away You have nothing to do here. This game is for children, disabled and retirees.

правильно ибо я не инвалид как ты

правильно ибо я не инвалид как ты
    Кто тебя поддерживал Конан. Предай ему, теперь он будет работать, за себя и за тебя.
    Who supported you Conan. Commit to him, now he will work, for himself and for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ты мне противен. Я даже знаю как ты думаешь. (Я что нибудь придумаю, всё равно отмажусь.) Давай в открытый бой! Я твои мозги за 3 минуты по асфальту размажу.
    You disgust me. I even know what you think. (I’ll think of something, I’ll get rid of it anyway.) Let's get into an open battle! I will spread your brains in 3 minutes on asphalt.

ты только угрожать и можешь школота

ты только угрожать и можешь школота
    Петушок, через какое яйцо квесты делают? Через левое или через правое? О бля извини ошибся. Ни яйцо, а ядро.
    Cockerel, what egg do quests do? Through the left or through the right? Oh shit sorry I was wrong. Not an egg, but a core.

Bruh

wtf is with this ruski violence

Quote Originally Posted by Senior View Post
    Got the server working now I just need a client that works. Any body got a good link.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CtL...QHoqgXU1P/view

Quote Originally Posted by Ayiko View Post
    wtf is with this ruski violence
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-Repack/page38

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXBentRealityXx View Post
    Thanks but the file does not exist