Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Rate Showoff] Scene Gaming Launcher

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is version 1.0, just started an idea, let me know what you guys think I should change.
    [Click to Full View]

I like it, However having the video on top would be better in my opinion

Looks pretty cool, just the Giant Wow logo at the left looks terrible, use a small icon :3 Like Blizzard does ^^

Quote Originally Posted by philippovitch View Post
    I like it, However having the video on top would be better in my opinion
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Looks pretty cool, just the Giant Wow logo at the left looks terrible, use a small icon :3 Like Blizzard does ^^
    Thanks B2

looks good just few suggestions, first of all use a less cancerous image hosting website *cough* IMGUR

2nd of all post the full picture including status bar with the action buttons, close/minimize
    3rd If you don't have the 2nd , you should add
    4th it look pretty clean good job and keep going i guess JadaDev can help you a bit with the back end since he's been doing a bit of such work

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    looks good just few suggestions, first of all use a less cancerous image hosting website *cough* IMGUR

2nd of all post the full picture including status bar with the action buttons, close/minimize
    3rd If you don't have the 2nd , you should add
    4th it look pretty clean good job and keep going i guess JadaDev can help you a bit with the back end since he's been doing a bit of such work
    Thanks

Good job blake

Looks clean! Layout could be experimented with but other than that; good job!

Great job! I also make some experiments on that field right now but prefer to use screencapture.com to share my works with team and decide problems together.
    Still feel like you need to change color, but it is only my point of view!
    Cheers

This looks very clean.
    I'd expand it by having multiplie video players, making it to a row. That way you could advertise multiple subjects at once!

Good job Blake.

There is not really anything on the left side, just blank space being wasted. Perhaps filling it up with minor patches, news, guides or something else.
    In addition, (maybe because I'm slightly colorblind), the colours only has a little harmony with each other.

However, the loading bar is very good (minimalism) and if possible, make the pumpkin in the corner to the button!

Graphic Designer

It looks really quickly thrown together without much planning or thought put into the design. I don't care for the background image or the colors used. Judging by the random WOTLK logo on the left I will take a guess it is WOTLK server, so why not use a background that has syngery or realation to WOTLK. IE Lich King or something of that nature.

The random Horseman image is more Halloween themed, and it just seems out of place IMO. The yellow text used doesn't compliment the background either, makes it look tacky and stand out. I would have used the lime green flame color from his sword. Or just kept it clean and used off white. Hope this doesn't come off as rude or condescending, just trying to give constructive criticism, good luck.

FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

Interesting piece of work!

Well done.
    Keep up the good work

Creative Artist

wow ��

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Solid stuff, well done.