Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    [Rate Showoff] Scene Gaming Launcher


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is version 1.0, just started an idea, let me know what you guys think I should change.
    [Click to Full View]

  2. #2
    I like it, However having the video on top would be better in my opinion

  3. #3
    Looks pretty cool, just the Giant Wow logo at the left looks terrible, use a small icon :3 Like Blizzard does ^^

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by philippovitch View Post
    I like it, However having the video on top would be better in my opinion
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Looks pretty cool, just the Giant Wow logo at the left looks terrible, use a small icon :3 Like Blizzard does ^^
    Thanks B2

  5. #5
    looks good just few suggestions, first of all use a less cancerous image hosting website *cough* IMGUR

    2nd of all post the full picture including status bar with the action buttons, close/minimize
    3rd If you don't have the 2nd , you should add
    4th it look pretty clean good job and keep going i guess JadaDev can help you a bit with the back end since he's been doing a bit of such work

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    looks good just few suggestions, first of all use a less cancerous image hosting website *cough* IMGUR

    2nd of all post the full picture including status bar with the action buttons, close/minimize
    3rd If you don't have the 2nd , you should add
    4th it look pretty clean good job and keep going i guess JadaDev can help you a bit with the back end since he's been doing a bit of such work
    Thanks

  7. #7


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    http://strong-wow.com
    Posts
    1,152
    Good job blake

  8. #8
    Looks clean! Layout could be experimented with but other than that; good job!

  9. #9
    Great job! I also make some experiments on that field right now but prefer to use screencapture.com to share my works with team and decide problems together.
    Still feel like you need to change color, but it is only my point of view!
    Cheers

  10. #10

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This looks very clean.
    I'd expand it by having multiplie video players, making it to a row. That way you could advertise multiple subjects at once!

    Good job Blake.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •