Welcome to AC Web.

Matrix WoW Looking for a little help.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    So, I received a very generous donation to start up a private wow server. Ive been in the private server hosting scheme for a little while and have had a couple populated servers. Those servers eventually died due to the lack of dedicated time in the past ( was going through schooling and stuff at the time)

The server I am hosting on currently has 128GB of ram, 1TB SSD, Dual Xeon E5 2660 V2 CPU with 10GB/s network speed with a fantastic backup system recreating an image of our WoW Server files every 6 hours.

The server is paid in full for the next year and 1 month. ( one month came free if paid upfront )

My intention is to recreate a blizzlike TBC and offer similar services as they do to fund the server over time. Which can also be used to pay you for your time. All blizzard services cost x amount of dollars , Ill provide those same services for 1/4 of what they do to make it more interesting for our players.

Im not looking for a large team, just 1 or 2 people to help manage the server. Help GM, play and have fun with us. I want the server to be as fair as possible, No trolling, No GM abuse, I am looking for some one respectable that wants to enjoy this journey with me.

To show that I am serious I took the initiative of setting Everything up and its currently running and I have had players start to trickle in.

I plan on eventually using AzerCMS with a custom theme and Getting invision powerboard forums here in the next week or two.

2.4.3 TBC realm list wow.m-a-t-r-i-x.com
    Website http://wow.m-a-t-r-i-x.com/

Private message me if you want more info or you're interested in starting this journey.
    You can also message me on discord via Morpheus#4466 I check AC-Web every 10-16 hours, But I have discord on my phone. Easier to receive messages that way.
    Last edited by morpheusxeno; 10-17-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Good luck buddy,

Thanks. I hope I get some where lol!

Please tell me for what those 128gigs of ram are for?

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    hosting like 4 BfA servers and maybe 5 Legion ones too besides the old tbc i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    25gb for each - in the domain

That dedi is sooo overkill for 1 wow server
    Last edited by Vail; 10-18-2018 at 11:07 AM.

128GB of ram, 1TB SSD, Dual Xeon E5 2660 V2 CPU

And you r using xampp on windows.

Last edited by Mysterium; 10-18-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Sarcastic posts aside, simply wanted to say thank you to the users who helped throughout the years on AC-Web.
    Last edited by morpheusxeno; 10-21-2018 at 06:33 AM.

So you have money and you bought m-a-t-r-i-x.com??? Woow!!!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Still looking for a few to help build a team and create some friends in the process. Dedication is more important to me than skill, some one who is willing to stick together and be a team will eventually become knowledgeable.

Sadly, I've been messaged by numerous people who just want their name on the project and have no real interest possibly because of bordem. I'm not Intrested in that.

So, please be genuinely Intrested, and I'll genuinely want you as a team member.
    Last edited by morpheusxeno; 10-21-2018 at 06:38 AM.