Welcome to AC Web.

Post [WTS] Multiple Services: GFx & Art, web dev/hosting, cms designs, and more!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello AC-Web users,
    I have a large portfolio of my work so please PM me what you would like to see. I give lifetime 24/7 support for any service purchased from me. I am selling many services and the pricing will be determined by hours it will take me to complete the task.

I can do any type of photoshop/graphics work including banners, designs, logos, templates, .gifs, etc.

Themes
    I have made about 8 theme designs for FusionCMS. I usually do it privately and for friends but I am now extending this to the public. I can essentially make any theme with any colors, pictures, anything you may want added. I also change the files, coding, .css, or anything else needed to complete the task while backing up your old files for you.

Hosting
    I provide a full public server set up (web site and server) for one easy price.

If you are looking to host on your own pc: We can teamview and I set up everything for you as well as write in notepad each step to recreate the process if you would like to have a log.

If you are looking for a VPS, cloud host, or dedicated server: There are many options to choose from as well as using my service. I have a very large dedicated server which I host servers for cheap.

Custom Scripts:
    At this time I am only selling 1 script: 1v1 rated/skirmish arena for 3.3.5a Trinitycore. If you need help building and compiling into your core this will cost extra.

Cores and Compiling: Windows only; I will build and compile your core on your host and set it up the way it is intended. Most new users and even long time members are not aware if you do the correct process your core will update the database on it's own, and all it takes to update the core is a rebuild(essentially you do nothing).

Dev Work: If you need any type of database/mysql set up or work done I can do it all. If you just need data entry, or id's updated, anything across the board I do for a very small fee and complete work extraordinary fast.

Custom Patches or Server Side fixes: If you want any kind of custom content I can create custom patches for you regarding almost any type of content. I also can edit core scripts.

DBC Files: I can edit almost any dbc file. Note: Not everything in dbc needs a patch to work. If you need spell values change for balancing, zones to be a sanctuary or pvp, and many other edits can be done without your players needing a custom patch!

Overall: I can pretty much accomplish any task that involves javascript, C#, c++, html, .tpl, etc.
    Pricing and services can be negotiated and nothing is set. Please pm me for any information.

Thank you all!
    Last edited by zesilo; 10-11-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    If you would like to see my work or portfolio please PM me.

I give lifetime 24/7 support for any service purchased from me.

I am selling many services and the pricing will be determined by hours it will take me to complete the task.

I can do any type of photoshop/graphics work including banners, designs, logos, templates, .gifs, etc.

I also do a full public server set up (web site and server) for one easy price.

Themes
    I have made about 8 theme designs for FusionCMS. I usually do it privately and for friends but I am now extending this to the public. I can essentially make any theme with any colors, pictures, anything you may want added. I also change the files, coding, .css, or anything else needed to complete the task while backing up your old files for you.

Hosting
    If you are looking to host on your own pc: We can teamview and I set up everything for you as well as write in notepad each step to recreate the process if you would like to have a log.

If you are looking for a VPS, cloud host, or dedicated server: There are many options to choose from as well as using my service. I have a very large dedicated server which I host servers for cheap.

Custom Scripts:
    At this time I am only selling 1 script: 1v1 rated/skirmish arena for 3.3.5a Trinitycore. If you need help building and compiling into your core this will cost extra.

Cores and Compiling: Windows only; I will build and compile your core on your host and set it up the way it is intended. Most new users and even long time members are not aware if you do the correct process your core will update the database on it's own, and all it takes to update the core is a rebuild(essentially you do nothing).

Dev Work: If you need any type of database/mysql set up or work done I can do it all. If you just need data entry, or id's updated, anything across the board I do for a very small fee and complete work extraordinary fast.

Custom Patches or Server Side fixes: If you want any kind of custom content I can create custom patches for you regarding almost any type of content.

DBC Files: I can edit almost any dbc file. Note: Not everything in dbc needs a patch to work. If you need spell values change for balancing, zones to be a sanctuary or pvp, and many other edits can be done without your players needing a custom patch!

Overall: I can pretty much accomplish any task that involves javascript, C#, c++, html, .tpl, etc.
    Pricing and services can be negotiated and nothing is set. Please pm me for any information.

Thank you all!
    Share some of your work on the fusioncms themes, so ppl can see what they're buying

Quote Originally Posted by pedroevil51 View Post
    Share some of your work on the fusioncms themes, so ppl can see what they're buying
    Please read every line of the post.

If you would like to see my work or portfolio please PM me.

zafirehd.deviantart.com

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Please read every line of the post.
    If you're a "Gfx designer" you should know that a big block of text is not appealing. If you persist on not showing your portfolio or some simple showcases, you should atleast format your post better.

Aside from that, best of luck!