Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Into your’e data folder inside the wow folder

my WoW is damaged when i copy the patch 4, 5 and P inside the data folder. :S

You need to run the cursed wow wow.exe

Hello I downloaded the patches and put them in my wow data folder and the wow exe. When I login my character has green hair and the face is blurred and messy. Please help. I deleted my wow cache as well.

http://YugoWoW.com/

Quote Originally Posted by krugster00 View Post
    Hello I downloaded the patches and put them in my wow data folder and the wow exe. When I login my character has green hair and the face is blurred and messy. Please help. I deleted my wow cache as well.
    you prob need to clean any custom patches than put only the patches for this repack

How do I do that? Do you know what patches are retail wow?

@Nightseye

can u give just patch for mele weapons?!

When you first start you're just overwhelmed with stuff. A guide on what to do ingame step by step would be nice xD

And how do you set your account to premium?
    Last edited by Sylencer; 11-06-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Damn bro, looks like an exact copy of... oh wait. Lmao. Thanks for the credits, all you did was rename everything from silentcore/wardonic to Cursed-WoW.

Last edited by UnknownGhost; 11-09-2018 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Damn bro, looks like an exact copy of... oh wait. Lmao. Thanks for the credits, all you did was rename everything from silentcore/wardonic to Cursed-WoW.

its rebuilded to Eluna. dont need to start and act as a drama queen.
    its based on wardonic since u released it as a repack so i rebuilded to Eluna added allot of more scripts and fixes.
    Last edited by Nightseye; 11-13-2018 at 08:37 PM.

You can upload the database, that works with the web?. I would appreciate it very much, thank you

Hey man, im new to wow dev all togethor and im trying to host the Cursed Wow funserver repack u released and i cant seem to find where to change the IP to host threw hamatchi so me and my friend can play around on it

Could you please help?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neph View Post
    Hey man, im new to wow dev all togethor and im trying to host the Cursed Wow funserver repack u released and i cant seem to find where to change the IP to host threw hamatchi so me and my friend can play around on it

Could you please help?
    auth -> realmlist