Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How do you deal with depression?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It is really overwhelming...

This is helped me a lot: Laying on your bed and just mellow out with music.

Well based on your previous comment on the "Weed?" thread where you defended weed smokers, I can assume you smoke and don't look at it as an addiction.
    Usually with weed smoking comes the lack of motivation and energy to do anything productive, at least, in extreme cases.

That might be one of the reasons why you're depressed.
    Depression can be a horrible illness, if you're not capable of dealing with it on your own, please seek out medical help before it's too late.
    The ways you can try and regress it would be to first and foremost stop smoking, fill your life up with hobbies, see your friends and family more, work out (exercising really helps with depression as it releases serotonin and dopamine), eat healthier food, isolate yourself from the things that make you feel like you're stuck in life, such as having a horrible job, doing poorly in academics etc.
    If none of this helps, you should seek out a good therapist, get medication (if needed, I wouldn't suggest this as they can also lead to addiction and will just mask your depression).

Then again, you're just a bot account made for advertising products on this forum, and in about 3 hours after I post this, one of your robot buddies C-3PO looking ass will run here and post "Oh yea I've been depressed for the last 30 years, these meds help me a lot" and then link us to a hard candy page or something. Using mental illness baits to advertise your products is so horrible, you should really feel ashamed.

Regardless, I hope this post helps someone who's going through depression in the future, talk to people, open up, it really helps. Analyze your problems and start solving them one by one, as soon as you fix a single error in your life, you'll feel like you can achieve anything
    Last edited by Loud21; 08-24-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    Well based on your previous comment on the "Weed?" thread where you defended weed smokers, I can assume you smoke and don't look at it as an addiction.
    Usually with weed smoking comes the lack of motivation and energy to do anything productive, at least, in extreme cases.

That might be one of the reasons why you're depressed.
    Depression can be a horrible illness, if you're not capable of dealing with it on your own, please seek out medical help before it's too late.
    The ways you can try and regress it would be to first and foremost stop smoking, fill your life up with hobbies, see your friends and family more, work out (exercising really helps with depression as it releases serotonin and dopamine), eat healthier food, isolate yourself from the things that make you feel like you're stuck in life, such as having a horrible job, doing poorly in academics etc.
    If none of this helps, you should seek out a good therapist, get medication (if needed, I wouldn't suggest this as they can also lead to addiction and will just mask your depression).

Then again, you're just a bot account made for advertising products on this forum, and in about 3 hours after I post this, one of your robot buddies C-3PO looking ass will run here and post "Oh yea I've been depressed for the last 30 years, these meds help me a lot" and then link us to a hard candy page or something. Using mental illness baits to advertise your products is so horrible, you should really feel ashamed.

Regardless, I hope this post helps someone who's going through depression in the future, talk to people, open up, it really helps. Analyze your problems and start solving them one by one, as soon as you fix a single error in your life, you'll feel like you can achieve anything
    This is def what my Psy would say. honestly it's not that easy you can't just change your habit especially if you're in depression. Weed can trigger depression indeed, I Personally don't recommend smoking more than one joint per day and before bed time (if you're alone).

fact : You're the only one being able to deal with your depression.
    By experience, Depression is a state of mind and whenever you're going to fight it, it will hit you harder. However you know that at some point you're gonna hit the ground, just be sure to land properly.

Some advice :
    Don't deny it, don't hide it, Fix IT ! The best way is understanding your situation you can start by ask yourself some life questions.
    here's one of my generic list.

1) What's my situation ?
    2) What happened so I'm feeling depressed ?
    3) What do I want ?
    4) What do I have ?
    5) Do i need to change and what/why ?
    6) How can i do it ?

Answering yourself those questions may be stupid at first time but the answer can change every day so just write as much as you can on the topic. (for yourself not on forums)

Of course as suggested loud it's a good practice to consult.

Aslo issue with Girls/Boys. just spit on them and move on.

One thing you need to know is that you cannot just stop your current depression from happening anymore. You can work towards stop falling into another one but your current one is there and it needs to take its course unless you nuke your brain with tons of drugs which is not the way to go in this case because in the most cases it tends to make things worse.

The only advice I can give you is that you should not make a secret from it. Tell your friends or family that you currently have one so someone can keep an eye on you if you get into serious trouble. Also try a change in your regular lifestyle. The more you get distracted from earlier times the better as you might discover new things so you brain is starting finding some pleasing things so it can produce new hormones to get things back into balance easier.

How I deal with depression?
    I moved to another country, apparently, that stopped it.
    Although I still like to listen to DSBM music every now and then.

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

I would think about what causes it and then try to fight against it, just simply as that.
    As motivation - I would think about what or how my life is going to succeed when I don't have depressions anymore.. I mean without depressions your live would be a lot better, so take that as your motivation maybe?

you can deal with it like i do... with dark humor

Or just bottle it up and let it explode once the time comes

visualsbysplicho.com🖌️🎨

Quote Originally Posted by NotaBot View Post
    you can deal with it like i do... with dark humor

Or just bottle it up and let it explode once the time comes
    If dark humor would be my last solution then i would definitely rather killing myself than committing suicide.

Humm...IMO, to deal with this, one thing with awesome results :

https://www.wimhofmethod.com/

Kebab Slicer

Fitness can be a great counter to depression, as your body generates endorphins.

Stop using ac-web XD jk, just do stuff, exercise, go out, do something different, outdoor activity etc, honestly the best thing is just stay occupied and set goals.

If you're overweight, start dieting and exercising properly.

If its something to do with school or career wise, just focus more and put in more effort and try harder or try something else maybe if you're not happy there.

If its about dating? Well I'd have to know your situation to be able to give you advice.

You can try a anti-depressant drug, they can help but I don't recommend being on them for too long because you could end up being dependent on them.

Or speak to a therapist/psychiatrist they can help you out, but they might cost you a bit depending.

Last thing, cut down on masturbation, only do it about 2 - 3 times a week max and now more. Have sex about 4 - 5 times a week if you have a partner

http://YugoWoW.com/

You're depressed? Ignore what they said just watch this video http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-R-I-P-English

oh, depression this is so familiar to me. Well, I found a good way to fight it. I am a very happy person because the thing I like to do most of all in the world brings me money. this is the best way to fight depression. I adore making sports bets. when I look at another game, adrenaline rages in the blood. besides it brings good money. try these medications during depression. the main thing is to choose a good site with high coefficients. I chose this bookmaker for myself. https://1xbit.com/en/

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    oh, depression this is so familiar to me. Well, I found a good way to fight it. I am a very happy person because the thing I like to do most of all in the world brings me money. this is the best way to fight depression. I adore making sports bets. when I look at another game, adrenaline rages in the blood. besides it brings good money. try these medications during depression. the main thing is to choose a good site with high coefficients. I chose this bookmaker for myself. https://1xbit.com/en/ )))