Welcome to AC Web.

Wow instances and raids useless without players?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I've never played on retail but wouldn't lvling up be hard without players to party with to do the instances and raids to get gear? And also some group quests, I know with emulation it's impossible to do it on normal settings, I guess players lvling up would be racing to the highest lvl not caring about the group content but if u skipped that what's the point in playing wow just seems that the story and interactive fun is lost , I'm thinking about playing retail but don't know if I should yet because of this problems , can anyone tell me how retail lvling and grouping is?

You can get a group with the click of a button on retail.

Leveling and grouping up is almost too easy on retail imo. There are group finders for everything nowadays.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by warezhunter View Post
    I've never played on retail but wouldn't lvling up be hard without players to party with to do the instances and raids to get gear? And also some group quests, I know with emulation it's impossible to do it on normal settings, I guess players lvling up would be racing to the highest lvl not caring about the group content but if u skipped that what's the point in playing wow just seems that the story and interactive fun is lost , I'm thinking about playing retail but don't know if I should yet because of this problems , can anyone tell me how retail lvling and grouping is?
    You will find Instant groups with the Dungeon and Raidfinder Tool Blizzard is using since Legion a scale system so u free to choose the map there u want to level there is not levelbounded areas in BFA/Legion. The fastest dude that leveling from 110 to 120 is Gingi from the Guild "Method" in 4 Hours^^