Welcome to AC Web.

[Request] Help! Need a dome like object

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi everyone.

I am currently creating a Battle Royal script for trinitycore, everything is basically done and working. But i need a "dome" like object, which i can use as the area field that decreases in size. Does anyone know of any? Really cant find anything that works.

Something like the Transitus Shield in Coldarra would be epic!

https://prnt.sc/kgzcs1

Thanks in advance!

I know that, i dont need to resize it that i can already do. I need an actual gameobject display that looks like a dome cant find any

Take a orc watchtower model, scale it up to like 10 - 30 times and place it halfway into the ground so only the top will be visible.

Do you know the id of it? also i have to be able to re-scale it as the match progresses it has to become smaller

The best solution would be more spawn loads of trigger npc's in a circle shape that come closer and closer with an periodic damage aura on them. Problem solved.

weird like that

There are also loads of spells that look like domes/spheres. Can you not use an NPC that is untargettable with some dome spell on it? Scaling the npc scales the spell probably.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochet2 View Post
    There are also loads of spells that look like domes/spheres. Can you not use an NPC that is untargettable with some dome spell on it? Scaling the npc scales the spell probably.
    Thanks rochet for finding me an awesome spell!