Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post 4.3.4 TrinityCore Enhanced

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    TrinityCore 4.3.4 Legacy
    + moar stuff

In times where everyone is advertising anything I thought that I jump on that hype train as well and so some... well, introduction of my personal free time project: TrinityCore Legacy enhanced with content scripts and fixes by me and some friends and mates.

Since many of you are skipping this text and wanna skip straight to the leeching part, here some information:
    • The core base which I am working on is the latest TrinityCore legacy version available at https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434
    • Most of the additional fixes are handcrafted by myself. In addition I merged and improved several fixes such as a new pet slot system which allows us to handle pets properly and minor things such as Death Knight Rune system fixups.
    • Since I work with latest TrinityCore standards and systems do not expect things to be working on older core versions in case that you try to port the scripts and fixes to another source.

With those things out of the way, let's get to the overview part:
    Dungeons
    • Blackrock Caverns
      - Rom'ogg Bonecrusher: The original Trinity code has been rewritten and completed to get as close as possible to Blizzlike behaivior.
      - Corla, Herald of Twilight: Fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
      - Karsh Steelbender: Fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
      - Beauty: Fully implemented and scripted.
      - Ascendant Lord Obsidius: Fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
    • Deadmines:
      - Glubtok: Fully implemented and scripted. Achievement script is on to-do list.
      - Helix Gearbreaker: Fully implemented and scripted. Minor cosmetic fixups are on the to-do list.
      - Foe Reaper 5000: Fully implemented and scripted. Achievement script is on to-do list.
      - Admiral Ripsnarl: Fully implemented and scripted.
      - "Captain" Cookie: Fully implemented and scripted. Achievement script is on to-do list.
      - Vanessa VanCleef: Fully implemented and scripted including nightmare gauntlet. Never. Again. This. Fking. Boss.
    • Grim Batol:
      - General Umbriss: Fully implemented and scripted. Achievement is on to-do list.
      - Forgemaster Throngus: Fully implemented and scripted.
      - Drahga Shadowburner: Fully implemented and scripted.
      - Erudax: Fully implemented and scripted including Achievement.
    • Halls of Origination:
      - Temple Guardian Anhuur: Original script based on a pull-request on TrinityCore master branch has been rewritten and finalized including achievement.
      - Earthrager Ptah: Original script based on a pull-request on TrinityCore master branch has been rewritten and finalized.
      - Anraphet: Original script based on a pull-request on TrinityCore master branch has been rewritten and finalized.

- Isiset: not scripted yet.
      - Ammunae: not scripted yet.
      - Setesh: not scripted yet.

- Rajh: Fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
    • Lost City of the Tol'Vir
      - General Husam: Fully implemented and scripted.
      - Lockmaw and Augh: Fully implemented and scripted. Achievement is on to-do list.
      - High Prophet Barim: Fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
      - Siamat: Fully implemented and scripted. Achievement is on to-do list.
    • Shadowfang Keep:
      - Baron Ashbury: Fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
      - Baron Silverlaine: Fully implemented and scripted.
      - Commander Springvale: Fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
      - Lord Walden: Fully implemented and scripted.
      - Lord Godfrey: Fully implement and scripted including achievement.
    • The Stonecore:
      - Corborus: Code has been rewritten and finalized.
      - Slabhide: Code has been rewritten and multiple issues has been solved.
      - Ozruk: Code has been rewritten and missing mechanics has been implemented.
      - High Priestess Azil: Code has been rewritten finalized.
    • Throne of the Tides:
      - Lady Naz'jar: fully scripted and implemented including achievement.
      - Commander Ulthok, The Festering Prince: fully scripted and implemented.

- Mindbeder Ghur'sha: not scripted yet.
      - Ozumat: fully scripted and implemented
    • The Vortex Pinnacle:
      - Grand Vizier Ertan: existing code from TrinityCore has been updated and remaining issues has been solved.
      - Altairus: existing code from TrinityCore has been completed and partially corrected. Might need a rewrite.
      - Asaad, Caliph of Zephyrs: exiting code from TrinityCore has been completed and broken mechanics has been re-fixed.
    • Zul'Gurub:
      - High Priest Venoxis: fully scripted and implemented. Achievement is on the todo list
      - Bloodlord Mandokir: original Trinity code has been rewritten and completed. Achievement is implemented.

- Cache of Madness: Not scripted yet.
      - High Priestess Kilnara: Fully scripted and implemented
      - Zanzil: Fully scripted and implemented

- Jindo the Godbreaker: not scripted yet.

Raids
    • Bastion of Twilight:
      - Halfus Wyrmbreaker: fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
      - Theralion and Valiona: fully implemented and scripted. Achievement is on to-do list
      - Ascendant Council: fully implemented and scripted including achievement.
      - Cho'Gall: fully implemented and scripted including achievement.

- Sinestra: not scripted yet. Scheduled to be scripted before moving on to Firelands.
      - all named working raid bosses are working for all difficulties, including heroic mode.
    • Blackwing Descent
      - Raid not scripted yet. Scheduled to be scripted before moving on to Firelands
    • Baradin Hold:
      - Argaloth: code has been fully rewritten and finished to offer maximum Blizzlike'ness.
      - Occu'thar: original code by TrinityCore: rewrite is scheduled.
      - Alizabal: original code by TrinityCore and in urgent need of a rewrite.
    • Throne of the Four Winds:
      - Conclave of Wind: fully scripted and implemented. Achievement is on todo list.
      - Al'akir: fully scripted and implemented including achievement

• 4.2 and above raids are not scripted yet and are scheduled to be scripted in chronological order

Classes
    You would probably expect me to show you a list of "working" or "not working" things but this would just pointless.
    All classes have their working and not-yet-working things but one thing can be told for sure: all masteries are working for all classes and specializations. Otherwise each class and specialization has their pro's and con's. The probably most polished classes currently are Shaman, Druid and Death Knight.

"Blablabla, now let me steal your codes"
    As you wish: https://github.com/Ovahlord/TrinityCore/commits/4.3.4

Q/A
    • My old 4.3.4 vmaps and mmaps are not working, plz halp
      This is because I have merged additional features from the master branch of TrinityCore into that fork so you need new vmaps and mmaps. Do not expect me to upload them for you. I think you are old enough to use your head on your own.
    • This boss is not working on my source. Can you fix?
      Nope. I do not support external sources. I only support issues discovered on my fork with no exception.
    • Hey, you want work on my server $$$?
      Also nope. I do not and will not work for any private server project. My fixes will be public for everyone so everyone can benefit from it. I do not care about your childish concurrence complexes.
    • May I contribute?
      Yes you may. Of course! Keep in mind that I am trying to maintain a high quality standard of fixes so don't get mad if I reject some fixes if I consider them bad, hacky or wrong.
    • How much for extra fixes?
      Piss. Off. Please. Emulation is a community project, not a commercial business. I do not support money involvement for any aspect of private servers so if you ever try to get on me with money, you probably wont ever need to try to contact me anymore. You have been warned, don't say I didn't.
    • Hodor?
      Hodor!

Have fun and see you arround.
    Special thanks to conan513gm for adding my source into his TrinityBuilder Toolkit.
    Make sure to check it out at: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...uilder-Toolkit
    Last edited by Dreadii; 12-30-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Nice one mate, open source shall prevail.

Need OMFG GG source leak for resources?

Quote Originally Posted by brian8544 View Post
    Need OMFG GG source leak for resources?
    TBH I wouldn't consider using that source, it's pretty sloppy

Holy shit thanks a bunch mate <3

Where can I find the worldDB?

Quote Originally Posted by ravish123 View Post
    TBH I wouldn't consider using that source, it's pretty sloppy
    Kind of true yeah, but still worth to take a look in

how to install the world db?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I don't know if im supposed to do this but, i tried using his first update from 2017 and i get an error in my editor so idk

nvm im dumb

- - - Updated - - -

Use :

https://github.com/TrinityCoreLegacy...yCore/releases

for your db and the rest of the stuff will be applied as updates automatically by the worldserver/core on start up the first time and you're good to go I think, unless I've missed anything which I don't know yet

That's right. The core uses the latest TDB. Just apply all the updates from the sql/updates/world/4.3.4 and afterwards apply the updates from sql/updates/world/custom which contains my changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    That's right. The core uses the latest TDB. Just apply all the updates from the sql/updates/world/4.3.4 and afterwards apply the updates from sql/updates/world/custom which contains my changes.
    Sweet, and thanks for the itemlevel calculation fix Dreadii, I will post more issues and bugs on the tracker if I find any

Hello Ovahlord, since this isn't the default TrinityCore repo, are you open to any type of PR (like eluna for example). Maybe if I have some free time and motivation I can contribute

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Well, I am working with Trinity standards. By that it also means that custom modifications such as a lua script engine will never be used in a official manner unless Trinity itself is implementing something in that direction. Having an inofficial code does not automatically mean that anything and everything can be stuffed into it. Also it makes things unnecessarily complicated to maintain as the differences between the original branch and my one grow over time and I intend to stay up to date with the latest branches.

I see that some people like to work with Eluna for custom motifications but my goal is blizzlike coding with official standards which means C++ and SAI in this case. I wonder though why Eluna is actually a thing since there are even some pretty cool SAI editors out there that makes it pretty easy to use.