Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stop PM me about Mond-wow

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm still don't understand, why do you contact them by twitter or other social media.

You should contact then by calling them, as they record conversaction, and that could help you a lot.

From what they told you, if i understand correctly... your account was closed because of your Customer.
    Now i have no idea what did you sell and for what you used the PayPal, but it has to be something with your Customer (person who send you money)

Unfortunately, You can't use anymore PayPal, nether use new account.

It looks they find you have "used" PayPal to accept payments using private wow server.

Today they sent me this email:

Hello Planet Io WoW,

Our review is complete and we have returned your account to regular standing.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,
    Mie Ann
    PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Immediately followed by this email:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the limitation on your account.

Please be advised that due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, your account will remain permanently limited.

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy.

The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found by clicking Legal at the bottom of any page, select your location and click PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we will hold any funds on your account for 180 days.

If you have not yet done so, please remove any references to PayPal from your website/auction site.

Thanks,
    PayPal

Copyright 1999-2018 PayPal. All rights reserved. Responses to this email address are not monitored.

WTF

Stop PM me about Mond-wow

I have no idea... what is going on with your PayPal..

Quote Originally Posted by Troya View Post
    I have no idea... what is going on with your PayPal..
    I contacted them through phone again and they told me the account is permanently limited and to go fuck myself and find a new payment processor due to a trademark infringement. So, I guess paypal is shutting down private server accounts now. Everyone should be careful.

Of course, it has always broke their user agreement. So everyone has always been at risk. Some of them are more lucky than others. Why do you think most big servers use a payment wall without accepting paypal.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    Of course, it has always broke their user agreement. So everyone has always been at risk. Some of them are more lucky than others. Why do you think most big servers use a payment wall without accepting paypal.
    Doesn't your website need to meet certain requirements to use a paymentwall?
    https://www.paymentwall.com/jp/docum...Standards/4374

I don't feel like putting my home adress on the website xD