Welcome to AC Web.
Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1375

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by infinight View Post
    well, you could just download the official 3.3.5 one at the top... this one is for solo players mostly, or friends.

alternatively, change the timescale to 1:1, and disable vas autobalance.
    how do I change the timescale? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepexonega View Post
    how do I change the timescale? thanks
    set the value of this parameter:

worldserver.config > TimeIsTimePlus

How do you turn off the auto revive function? I need to use my ghost form.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2Me View Post
    How do you turn off the auto revive function? I need to use my ghost form.
    Set AutoRevive.Enable = 0 in AutoRevive.conf.

Hey, Im going back to WoW and this repack. I was wondering is this still in developing?

Also can I pick 2 or more pets from beastmaster NPC, because we only 2 and playing tank and healer and it takes really long time with no DPS at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Hey, Im going back to WoW and this repack. I was wondering is this still in developing?

Also can I pick 2 or more pets from beastmaster NPC, because we only 2 and playing tank and healer and it takes really long time with no DPS at all?
    Well you can't have more then one pet per player active at the time but you should be able to stable pet so it's possible to have more available to use. We can expect next patch soon which will bring "balance solo" module.
    For now you two should be able to enjoy without many issue.

You can also play as dps and "offensive" healer. Play around adjust. Forget about those online classes guides, think outside box and create your perfect talent combination perfect for duo play.
    For example build like this https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#sVAzxh0s...ZVf0x0I:TaoVcz

That's best thing about this repack it brings out many different possibilities.

Thanks for the info! But what exactly is "balance solo" module?

I would like to know is there any way to is the IP Changer tool from this repack - http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-Project-TC-R2 ? In some reason my hamachi changes its IP on random occasions and I have to change the IP in the database with Haidy. I suppose that it would be way faster and easier but I cannot do the settings right.

I also would like to know if there is any good and easy to start web page that I can use with this repack? I will never make I public, I need it just to feel it more complete and create accounts easier.

BTW I think that it would be nice if you implement bots in this repack. I don't like to make dungeons with them because its very hard and time consuming to command them what to do. Also they gear, talents and rotation are terrible. But it will be very nice to see other characters while questing, it will eleminate that lonely feeling that we got right now.
    Last edited by Bokrael; 10-13-2019 at 04:33 AM.

Client and Server not working

@Vratam I've got a total fubar here. My pc crashed and I had to use an earlier backup. For some reason the server won't start. Gives me a .dll error. The client itself it trying to reach an ip that is not the home one. I checked both WTF files and all is good.So it's not connecting to the server itself but going online instead? I'm thinking of just rebuilding the whole server from scratch, I think my char files would still work once it's patched to the correct level. I never used the last one just before Brooks disappeared. I'm wondering if my installation of retail Classic is someway interfering even though I tried the files using them on another drive.

Edit: I figured out the problem with the server. Apparently when I reinstalled Windows either the correct version or a corrupted version of VC redistrib was missing. 140.dll and 120.dll was missing. So I can fix that now. But why the client is trying to reach an ip that isn't in the wtf file I can't figure out. I'll try again once I get the server up again.
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 10-14-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Hey y'all, sorry for being a massive nuisance - I'm trying to get my friends abroad to be able to connect to my server. They were able to via Hamachi, everything is hunky-dory, but one of them cannot use Hamachi, so I need it to work without it.

I've tried:
    Port Forwarding the World and Auth server ports individually
    Disbabling firewall (I have no AV), manually exempting the programs from firewall
    Binding IPs in World/Auth configs, though this crashes my server upon bootup

I'd appreciate any assistance on this matter, running out of ideas here!

Thanks <3

I've spoken to Brooks about doing bots. He said they are too much trouble to implement and also some people use them to hack your pc. I actually wanted some for the BG's. It does get lonely but it's a beautiful repack very well done. I actually went back to Wow retail because I missed the social life and friends. Sadly my guild isn't doing anything now so I'm playing Classic Wow. It's awesome and the graphics are taken from Legion I think. As far as your server problem I'm sure Vratam or one of the others are more suited to help with that.

How to stop elite mobs in dungeons to reward me with honor when I kill them?

Also dungeons feels pretty easy for me and my wife. I want to make it more harder. Which option should I choose for that purpose?

# VASAutoBalance.rate.*
    # You can tune all rates increasing/decreasing difficulty in a linear way
    # Note that global rate will increase all other rates. For example:
    # global = 2.0 , damage = 1.5 -> it means that damage will be 3.0
    # Default: 1.0

VASAutoBalance.rate.global = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.health = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.mana = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.armor = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.damage = 1.0

OR

# VASAutoBalance.playerCountDifficultyOffset
    # Offset of players inside an instance
    # Default: 0

VASAutoBalance.playerCountDifficultyOffset=3

That's us doing Wailing Caverns:
    https://youtu.be/qQLIg68vd-I
    Last edited by Bokrael; 10-14-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Had the same issue, just ended up turning Honor gain to 0. Noone cares for PVP on my server anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Also dungeons feels pretty easy for me and my wife. I want to make it more harder. Which option should I choose for that purpose?
    Yeah, the default setting is too easy for most people I think. Easiest way to fix it is the second option, changing player offset scales it up pretty quick. You can experiment with ".vas setoffset N" in an instance to find what N works for you, as a solo player I use 1 or 2. Setting it to 3 with 2 players will scale it as if there were 2+3 = 5 players.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Stuck on Connected when I try to log on. using admin: admin. please help. Windows 10. 64bit
    Last edited by Zoidberg33; 10-17-2019 at 02:32 AM.