Welcome to AC Web.
Page 111 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1990
  1. #1651

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thank you for the help with the ah bot, i got it working well now! <3

  2. #1652


    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    rural America
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Thank you for the help with the ah bot, i got it working well now! <3
    Great! Glad to hear you got it working. Perhaps you can post what you've done, if its not too much of a chore, to document for others having the same frustration. I know its come up multiple times now in this thread. No obligation, of course, just a suggestion

  3. #1653
    Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but for the autobalance, if I wanted mobs to be no higher than 4 levels above and no lower than 4 levels below I would set bot the higher offset and lower offset to 4 correct? I have tried different settings and I'm only able to have mobs same level as myself all the time, am I missing something here lol?

  4. #1654
    Quote Originally Posted by kbt0y5 View Post
    Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but for the autobalance, if I wanted mobs to be no higher than 4 levels above and no lower than 4 levels below I would set bot the higher offset and lower offset to 4 correct? I have tried different settings and I'm only able to have mobs same level as myself all the time, am I missing something here lol?
    Hi I believe that the autobalance always tries to make the mobs your level. The upper and lower values determine WHEN that occurs. So if you set it to upper 4 and lower 4, and you are level 20, then when you level to 21, the (already encountered) mobs in that zone should not update to 21 until they fall below your lower limit (4). And if you enter a zone with mobs that are level 23, for example, since they are within your upper limit (4) they will remain level 23. But if you enter a zone where the mobs are higher than your upper limit, they will change to your level.

    It would be great if the autobalance was a range of levels for the mobs to vary in, but it seems to be a range that just determines WHEN a mob will be leveled to your own level.

    For me, I like a little variety while I am leveling in a zone for a while (I have the autobalance set to affect the world mobs too) to, so I set the upper to 0, and the lower to 2. That makes it so that some mob don't level up instantly when I do, and gives a bit more variety. (All mob stay at least green.)
    Last edited by Amscram; 02-19-2020 at 04:44 AM.

  5. #1655
    Hello everyone, new member here! I was wondering if someone could please help me out with making this glorious repack work over LAN so I could play together with my wife. It works great on both computers in solo mode, but when I try to connect one to the other I run into an issue I've seen mentioned earlier in this thread - it connects to the server but instantly disconnects when it enters the character selection screen.

    I've been trying to set it up as BrooksTech recommended in a post on page 2:

    ''6) I don't have time to write an entire guide, but this should get you started
    Set the local address of your "host computer" in the database: auth->realmlist->localaddress
    In your router, forward ports 3724 and 8085 to the host's local address (same as above).
    Allow worldserver.exe, and authserver.exe to pass through your local firewall.
    Edit wow's realmlist.wtf to the host's local address ((same as above).''

    The realmlist.wtf and firewall were easy enough and I THINK the port forwarding is set as it should be, but the first point has me completely stumped. Is ''auth'' the auth folder that contains realmlist.frm and realmlist.ibd? I've tried messing with those and replacing localAdress but that just broke the process in the launcher (luckily I made backups). Could someone please explain this step to me in a little more detail? I looked through the thread and couldn't find more info - but given the 100+ pages I completely acknowledge that I might have spaced out at a crucial point.

    Sorry if the question is a bit asinine, but I'm completely new to this. I didn't even know these repacks were a thing until a week ago

  6. #1656
    I immediately apologize for the text generated by the Google translator.

    Dear assembly author, could you create a restriction so that the player goes through all the raids sequentially, and does not immediately receive the emblems of triumph (and buys 245 equipment)?

    Ideally, a custom questline from level 1, which will limit the ability to visit locations (dungeons and raids), as well as block vendors with equipment before completing the appropriate quest.
    PS Please fix the gluta and the flap in naxaramas. The patchwork just destroys with its damage (and you have to lower the settings) and the zombies at glut run too fast to catch them with a pet. Thanks.

  7. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by Amscram View Post
    Hi I believe that the autobalance always tries to make the mobs your level. The upper and lower values determine WHEN that occurs. So if you set it to upper 4 and lower 4, and you are level 20, then when you level to 21, the (already encountered) mobs in that zone should not update to 21 until they fall below your lower limit (4). And if you enter a zone with mobs that are level 23, for example, since they are within your upper limit (4) they will remain level 23. But if you enter a zone where the mobs are higher than your upper limit, they will change to your level.

    It would be great if the autobalance was a range of levels for the mobs to vary in, but it seems to be a range that just determines WHEN a mob will be leveled to your own level.

    For me, I like a little variety while I am leveling in a zone for a while (I have the autobalance set to affect the world mobs too) to, so I set the upper to 0, and the lower to 2. That makes it so that some mob don't level up instantly when I do, and gives a bit more variety. (All mob stay at least green.)
    Ah ok, that makes sense now, thank you! Yeah it would be nice if it worked on a range, like I originally thought. Set the upper level to a number that cap the level ceiling, so no mob would be any higher than that, while also setting a lower ceiling so mobs would never be any lower than specified, but not necessarily the same level as you.

  8. #1658
    Hello everyone! Trying my question from yesterday again since it didn't seem to get approved by the admins:

    I'm trying to get this glorious repack to work over WAN but I'm having problems. I've done the realmlist.wtf (both computers), firewall (both computers) and port things but I'm unclear on exactly what some posts mean when refering to a realmlist in auth database.
    I see a pair of .ibd and .frm realmlists in the auth folder and another .sql realmlist somewhere else but I don't really know how to tackle them (very new to the private server scene). Could someone please explain this part to me using small, easy to understand words? I couldn't figure it out from the previous posts.

    The game works great on each computer seperately, it's just the connecting them thing I can't fix. At the moment I can ''peek'' into the server login from one computer to the one running the show, I can see the AzerothCore server with the (2) character count, but when I try getting to the character selection screen it just bounces me back to server selection.

    If someone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Me and the missus are playing Conan's wotlk SPP at the moment but after testing this awesome thing out and realizing it heats my laptop up a LOT less I would love to move over to it.

  9. #1659
    Have anyone completed lich king raid solo?

  10. #1660
    I am testing the repack again with different high level characters...can we somehow raise the level cap to earn more stats and talents for the harder raids?

  11. #1661


    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    rural America
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner345 View Post
    I am testing the repack again with different high level characters...can we somehow raise the level cap to earn more stats and talents for the harder raids?
    worldserver.conf: MaxPlayerLevel

    Accepts range 1-255, but AzerothCore doesn't recommend exceeding 100 (that doesn't mean you can't try ).

  12. #1662
    Ah, thx for the quick answer. I saw this setting, but I didn't know you could really exceed the limit with the correct point and stat allocation
    Last edited by stunner345; 02-22-2020 at 09:01 AM.

  13. #1663
    I'm working on the March 2020 update. (package refresh to keep the core current -- no 'new' features planned for this release).

  14. #1664
    Can we have discord server and World to Discord module that shows messages from discord in world chat in future?

  15. #1665

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Good luck with the updated Repack BrooksTech. Your work is amazing!
    I have a problem when I create a guild for my characters. Everything is working fine, i can create a guild with the GM command, set my char up as the Guild Master, but i cannot store any items or gold in the vault, because I haven't permission to do it. Have i forgotten something?

    EDIT: Ah I have found the problem...it was the Bagnon Addon, if I disable it, it works normally
    Last edited by stunner345; 02-26-2020 at 03:07 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •