Welcome to AC Web.
Page 109 of 133 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1990

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by remberance View Post
    i've already translated it to Chinese use INSERT INTO `gossip_menu_option_locale`. then reload and restar, delete cache, relogin. but it doesn't work.
    On further investigation, I noticed world.gossip_menu_option has OptionBroadcastTextID field values for these records. These values point to records located in world.broadcast_text, which will override the values in world.gossip_menu_option (makes sense now why only the German translations exist in world.gossip_menu_option_locale). However, upon viewing the corresponding world.broadcast_text_locale records, they show Chinese translations already in place. So, I'm now at a loss as to what's going on Perhaps someone else has had a similar issue and can tell you more. In the meantime, if you happen to figure it out, please post your resolution. I, for one, am interested to know just what is the cause of this issue. Thanks!

EDIT: another thought - you could try placing the Chinese text directly into world.broadcast_text (replacing the English) and see if that works. Sounds like a hack but you never know 'till you try.
    Last edited by vratam; 02-10-2020 at 04:50 AM.

it doesn't work.
    i search 7590 in world.gossip_menu_option, then find OptionBroadcastTextID is 14930/14932.
    searched 14930/14932 in broadcast_text_locale, find aleady exists zhCN in this table.
    but when i login games, it's still English.
    i ensure broadcast_text_locale is worked.

what i used is AzerothCore, it already have zhCN LOCAL in DB. example item_template_locale, broadcast_text_locale.
    Last edited by remberance; 02-10-2020 at 05:45 AM.

there might be not all the texts for NPCs, you need to google for the database texts for your language and merge the tables in SQL.

it doesn't work.
    i search 7590 in world.gossip_menu_option, then find OptionBroadcastTextID is 14930/14932.
    searched 14930/14932 in broadcast_text_locale, find aleady exists zhCN in this table.
    but when i login games, it's still English.
    i ensure broadcast_text_locale is worked.

what i used is AzerothCore, it already have zhCN LOCAL in DB. example item_template_locale, broadcast_text_locale.
    That's what I was saying; try replacing one of the English text values in world.broadcast_text. Maybe the "locale" string is not being picked-up. It's worth a try, you've tried everything else, and maybe it will work

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    there might be not all the texts for NPCs, you need to google for the database texts for your language and merge the tables in SQL.
    The text values are in the DB, both in English and in translation, I can query them.

i tried to replace English to Chinese in world.broadcast_text(14930/14932 maletext&femaletext) and world.gossip_menu_option.

then restart server, delete cache, relogin. it still didn't work.

so, i think this code maybe in source code?

i tried to replace English to Chinese in world.broadcast_text(14930/14932 maletext&femaletext) and world.gossip_menu_option.

then restart server, delete cache, relogin. it still didn't work.

And what is in gossip_menu_option_locale , can see there?

I think you're right! I modified the broadcast_text for Timothy Daniels in my DB and then spawned him in-game; the text in question remained unchanged, i.e., it remained as defined in the *.cpp file. That's too bad Maybe BrooksTech may have some insight. Maybe posting directly on the AzerothCore forum may help to find the cause and, perhaps, a solution.

Rammstein in Stratholme doesn't show up after opening ziggurat gates to Baron Rivendare and killing all trash mobs that come from there.

Quote Originally Posted by ElBaster View Post
    Rammstein in Stratholme doesn't show up after opening ziggurat gates to Baron Rivendare and killing all trash mobs that come from there.
    have you tried it several times ?

So i updated to 1.3.9 and...

search for VcRuntime140_1.dll and copy the file in the folder. Installing the 2015 runtime didn't fix it for me

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    So i updated to 1.3.9 and...

server/tools/dep/VC_redist.x64.exe

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    server/tools/dep/VC_redist.x64.exe
    ty

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is the best repack I have ever used. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Can you help me with a game breaking bug I found? I have auto scaling turned on and set so that all enemies are my level in the world. (I used your exact instruction above and it worked perfectly for my other 4 toons.)

BUT I just created a female night elf priest and started in Teldrassil. All the enemies are level 11, not level 1. I ran around doing non-killing quests until I leveled up to 2, but this still did not update the creatures there. Everything remained at level 11.

Are you aware of this bug? Is this something I can fix so I can play night elf priest in Teldrassil?

THANKS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amscram View Post
    This is the best repack I have ever used. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Can you help me with a game breaking bug I found? I have auto scaling turned on and set so that all enemies are my level in the world. (I used your exact instruction above and it worked perfectly for my other 4 toons.)

BUT I just created a female night elf priest and started in Teldrassil. All the enemies are level 11, not level 1. I ran around doing non-killing quests until I leveled up to 2, but this still did not update the creatures there. Everything remained at level 11.

Are you aware of this bug? Is this something I can fix so I can play night elf priest in Teldrassil?

THANKS!

OK I figured it out. Somehow one of my other toons who is level 11 had caused the night elf starting area to be level 11, even though I have never played in that zone yet. I thought that autobalance only affected zones you actually visited? That's why I thought it was a bug.

A quick restart of the server set all the levels back to normal again.