Welcome to AC Web.
Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1989

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thanks, noticed that.

Also if it helps I use account "Player" mostly with gmlevel 3 not 0 as by default. When after first upgrade try I saw that, changed gmlevel to 0 still in 1.3.8c and only then did the upgrade routine, but still the same results. All chars under "Player" in 1.3.9 ar under "Admin" and "Admin" chars from 1.3.8c ar gone. (Atleast from client side, have not checked db yet)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Is there any plans to get rid of pet talent limit same way as with player talents in worldserver.conf ?

So far I see that in case of pet talents the only way would be recompiling source with core Pet.cpp formula already modified.
    Although recompiling could be good experience , I and those that would gladly just stick with .conf files would love change pet talents per level or modify pet talent formyla just by edits in .conf file (worldserver or npc_beastmaster)

- - - Updated - - -

DB Shows correctly 5 chars ( Two under account 11 , and 3 under 12) .
    And I have no idea what account is under is 11. (Not default and not made by me)
    Because "Player" is = account id 13
    "Admin" is = account id 12

That should be it then.
    Changed account ID manualy in Characters DB and Client shows them correctly.
    Last edited by Ektufall; 12-30-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monik View Post
    Hi all,
    sorry but Im a noob.. How I can use this code in my Database? :

use world;
    UPDATE item_template
    SET RequiredLevel = 1
    WHERE RequiredLevel != 1;
    UPDATE Quest_Template
    SET QuestLevel = -1, MinLevel = 1
    WHERE QuestLevel != -1 OR MinLevel != 1;

I've to add it at the end lines in the "MY" file (inside the Database folder)?

Tnx for help
    This is a SQL statement and needs to be executed using your database client of choice. A word of caution: while this simple statement easily accomplishes its task, reversing this change (i.e., deciding to play without world level auto scaling) is not, and a re-installation of the DB is necessary. Not a problem when using the default data but if, like me, you have a lot of modifications to your DB make certain to make a back-up first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ektufall View Post
    Is there any plans to get rid of pet talent limit same way as with player talents in worldserver.conf?
    player talents: worldserver.conf: MaxPrimaryTradeSkill
    pet talent limit: npc_beastmaster.conf: BeastMaster.HunterOnly or BeastMaster.MinLevel

Since AC Web keeps eating my longer replies for moderator approval, I'll have to keep this post short. there's one other thing I wanted to note regarding the patch:

Any custom changes to Auth.Realmlist DB Table isn't preserved either. I had to go back in and manually edit the IP Addresses so my server is accessible outside of my network.

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post

player talents: worldserver.conf: MaxPrimaryTradeSkill
    pet talent limit: npc_beastmaster.conf: BeastMaster.HunterOnly or BeastMaster.MinLevel
    For player talents it would be (not profesions) : Rate.Talent

Please tell me more, how can you increase from usual 16 (or 20 with Beast Master ) pet talent points by these two ? : BeastMaster.HunterOnly or BeastMaster.MinLevel

Quote Originally Posted by Ektufall View Post
    For player talents it would be (not profesions) : Rate.Talent

Please tell me more, how can you increase from usual 16 (or 20 with Beast Master ) pet talent points by these two ? : BeastMaster.HunterOnly or BeastMaster.MinLevel
    Seems I misunderstood your question, sorry, its early

@BrooksTech Although i got to my chars in proper accounts almost all items ar messed up in bags and bank. But strange enough everything is ok in guild bank..

Please ignore above - my mistake. It is the work of Query i used in old DB - and guild bank just shows proper item count . Need to update.

This is what I used :
    UPDATE item_template
    SET stackable='600'
    WHERE stackable='2';
    Last edited by Ektufall; 12-30-2019 at 01:56 PM.

It is -- IS -- early lol

Rest easy, seekers! I'm effort-ing a solution at this very moment!

I made an avoidable mistake and now I have to pay for that sin... =)

strange i have install 2 vc++ in the tool file but i still get the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing form my computer error and i still use window 7 64 bit though could you show me the way to fix this please thank you very much <3

Quote Originally Posted by tathanhdat08 View Post
    strange i have install 2 vc++ in the tool file but i still get the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing form my computer error and i still use window 7 64 bit though could you show me the way to fix this please thank you very much <3
    I've recently included this:
    https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

If not, search your computer for VCRUNTIME140_1.dll should be in (\windows\system32) and copy it into the same directory as the launcher file

thank you my lord i have found the way <3 <3 but everytime i close the sever it pop up the error said "world sever daemon has stopped working" beside that the sever work fine <3
    Last edited by tathanhdat08; 12-30-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Patch 1.3x -> 1.3.9

Notes: I've reverted to my older patching method. Why? The update from 1.3.7x to 1.3.8 required a bit more data agility to accomplish--it's messy. In short, there are new patching instructions. Please follow the steps outlined below:
    • Shutdown the repack if it's running.
    • Copy the contents of the patch archive into your 1.3.8x directory.
    • Allow all overwrites to occur.
    • Navigate to server\tools
    • Execute 1_ApplyPatch.bat
    • Wait for the process to finish. It will tell you when it's done.
    • Delete VASAutoBalance.conf and VASAutoBalance.conf.dist

I've released this post before the zip files and uploads have been completed. The links will be active soon, don't panic!
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 12-30-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Patch 1.3x -> 1.3.9

Notes: I've reverted to my older patching method. Why? The update from 1.3.7x to 1.3.8 required a bit more data agility to accomplish--it's messy. In short, there are new patching instructions. Please follow the steps outlined below:
    • Shutdown the repack if it's running.
    • Copy the contents of the patch archive into your 1.3.8x directory.
    • Allow all overwrites to occur.
    • Navigate to server\tools
    • Execute 1_ApplyPatch.bat
    • Wait for the process to finish. It will tell you when it's done.

I've released this post before the zip files and uploads have been completed. The links will be active soon, don't panic!
    Thank you!

P.S. Can you give me a hint on this ? Will there be any plans regarding pet talents ?

" Is there any plans to get rid of pet talent limit same way as with player talents in worldserver.conf ?

So far I see that in case of pet talents the only way would be recompiling source with core Pet.cpp formula already modified.
    Although recompiling could be good experience , I and those that would gladly just stick with .conf files would love change pet talents per level or modify pet talent formyla just by edits in .conf file (worldserver or npc_beastmaster)"

thank you and please just take your time if i download the Full With Maps version do i need to redownload it with the new link you provide

Quote Originally Posted by tathanhdat08 View Post
    thank you and please just take your time if i download the Full With Maps version do i need to redownload it with the new link you provide
    No, you're good to go.

@Ektufall: I have not looked into pet talents (adding more per level). Maybe it is something I can do in the future.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    No, you're good to go.

@Ektufall: I have not looked into pet talents (adding more per level). Maybe it is something I can do in the future.

Thanks , will be looking foward to that.