Welcome to AC Web.
Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2183
  1. #2161

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkan View Post
    Hello to topic starter.I have a question to you.Your first post describes that your Autobalance patch can aslo work for scaling mobs and their level and stats also in open world location.My question is:How you modified that patch to work with open world creatures?Maybe such changes also will work in Autobalance patch for Trinitycore version?Can you help me resolve such question?In Pm if possible.
    I replied to your PM.

  2. #2162
    Is it possible to run this server through wine on Ubuntu x64? My start menu died on windows 10 and I want to get off this Micro$courage bandwagon. Also, any fix with the auction house stuck at searching?
    Last edited by PTMC; 10-14-2020 at 01:03 PM.

  3. #2163


    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    rural America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMC View Post
    Is it possible to run this server through wine on Ubuntu x64? My start menu died on windows 10 and I want to get off this Micro$courage bandwagon. Also, any fix with the auction house stuck at searching?
    Theoretically speaking, if all the depencencies required to run the server are supplied by wine, then wine will have no issue running the software. That being said, BrooksTech designs this repack specifically for the Windows' platform, so it may or may not be glitchy if you get it going. On the other hand, if you're mission is to abort Windoze, then you should consider compiling your own core. Its very easy to accomplish on Linux and you'll end up with a rock stable, native Linux application servers.

    The client runs perfectly with either the stable or staging versions of wine, as do most all 3rd party modding tools (wine does not seem to be able to run the Spell Editor, but I have encountered no issues with MPQEditor, dba2csv converters, WoWViewer, etc., for instance). Addons, patch files, custom modifications, executable hacks and any other modifications I have tested, modified or developed all work just as expected.

    In case you're wondering, I run Debian 10, which I just upgraded to last month from Debian 9. AzerothCore compiles flawlessly with either version! Currently, I've been reworking some of my system. I now have three realm servers (worldservers) that all share one authentication server. The three realms are for (1) my primary gaming environment, (2) a gaming server setup specifically for player-centric scaling; i.e., all zones scale to the player, and (3) an environment for testing, debugging and developing. I can easily add/remove realms as necessary. I also maintain three viable clients, one for primary gaming, another for testing, and a third I maintain as vanilla, meaning it provides a working client without modifications.

  4. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    I replied to your PM.
    How to make more than 250 items in Auction House? I've added bot, but the max it can sell is 250 items. I need around 2500.
    Any advice?
    THanks!

  5. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    How to make more than 250 items in Auction House? I've added bot, but the max it can sell is 250 items. I need around 2500.
    Any advice?
    THanks!
    Between these two post, you should be able to set it up! They helped me!

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...=1#post2372029

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...=1#post2359359

    EDIT 2: I realized that these post may not have answered your specific question. To alter the amount of total items posted to the AH, you can use HeidiSQL or a program of your choice, and change the values in DB world->mod_auctionhousebot

    EDIT: As always, BrooksTech I am still really enjoying this repack! Thanks and I hope all is well!
    Last edited by Ravoz; 10-16-2020 at 09:09 PM.

  6. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    Between these two post, you should be able to set it up! They helped me!

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...=1#post2372029

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...=1#post2359359

    EDIT: As always, BrooksTech I am still really enjoying this repack! Thanks and I hope all is well!
    Thanks will try. I think I didnt made ahbot account as a GM

  7. #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    Thanks will try. I think I didnt made ahbot account as a GM
    I edited my post with additional information. Please see EDIT 2!

  8. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    How to make more than 250 items in Auction House? I've added bot, but the max it can sell is 250 items. I need around 2500.
    Any advice?
    THanks!
    In the chat window, type:

    .ahbotoptions minitems 2 2500
    .ahbotoptions maxitems 2 2500
    .ahbotoptions minitems 6 2500
    .ahbotoptions maxitems 6 2500
    .ahbotoptions minitems 7 2500
    .ahbotoptions maxitems 7 2500

    Exit your client, stop all your servers and restart everything. After a few minutes, your AHBot should repopulate all the auction houses.

  9. #2169
    - - - Updated - - -

    Will Visual Studio 2015 work to compile this? It's the only version I can get downloaded. I found an ISO of it online. The other online installers will download for some reason.
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 10-18-2020 at 07:16 PM.

  10. #2170


    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    rural America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Will Visual Studio 2015 work to compile this? It's the only version I can get downloaded. I found an ISO of it online. The other online installers will download for some reason.
    To quote from the AzerothCore requirements page (https://www.azerothcore.org/wiki/Requirements#windows), for Windows: "Install Visual Studio >= 15 ( 2017 Desktop Community, make sure you're using Version 15.9.17+ )".

  11. #2171
    Yes I'd read that. Finally got it to download but got 2019. Looked in a folder and found the 2017 bootstrap downloader I'd gotten earlier this week. It's is currently downloading that version. Not sure if it's the exactly patch version but it's 2017. Turns out the reason it wouldn't download is I needed to download some windows updates. Working fine now. It's version 15.9.2.8
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 10-19-2020 at 01:58 AM.

  12. #2172
    Any chance of getting the "trinity AHBot", or the original back into AC repack? I really liked that one and it never lagged like this one does. I am using A dual AMD G34 (dual opteron 6276) setup, so that might also be the case for the lag. Would it also be possible to get the mount and pet vendor npcs in this repack?
    Last edited by PTMC; 10-20-2020 at 04:41 PM.

  13. #2173


    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    rural America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMC View Post
    Would it also be possible to get the mount and pet vendor npcs in this repack?
    Could you link to this? I've search for them but found no useful hits.

  14. #2174
    Please someone who is familiar with the settings with VAS AutoBalance.levelScaling please share. So that I can kill elite mobs in the world, not just in instances. This loses the meaning of a solo player. For example, there is a quest in Outland> Nagrand> The Ring of Blood (5 man) how to do so that I can complete it as one person. thanks in advance and sorry for my english

  15. #2175

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgibs85 View Post
    Please someone who is familiar with the settings with VAS AutoBalance.levelScaling please share. So that I can kill elite mobs in the world, not just in instances. This loses the meaning of a solo player. For example, there is a quest in Outland> Nagrand> The Ring of Blood (5 man) how to do so that I can complete it as one person. thanks in advance and sorry for my english
    Hey there!

    World scaling is well documented in the topic post. However, for a quick solution you *could adjust the settings for elite creatures in the worldserver.conff file starting at Line 1849. Change the value from 1 to .5 or .25 etc...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •