Welcome to AC Web.
Page 119 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2148
  1. #1771

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey everyone! I have a question. Would you (BrooksTech) be able to implement a couple of settings or point me in the right direction? I'm trying to change the number of times a mining node or gather node can be "harvested". I have changed the min and max amount e.g. I get no more or less than 5 ore or 5 herbs, leather, etc. I have tried changing the gameobject_template table in the DB, with some instruction from the Azeroth wiki, concerning columns 4 and 5 which are the min and max chances to successfully loot a node. Love this repack as I have said before, made it "public" for a group of friends since the whole virus thing and its been a blast! Thanks in advance for any help provided!

  2. #1772

  3. #1773

  4. #1774
    Sense Undead spell should be removed from Paladin class trainers, there is a class quest to obtain that spell.

  5. #1775
    All -

    I've been supplied with an alternative version of our Enhanced Graphics Pack. I'm going to upload it, if you want to take a look. If you do, I ask that you provide feedback because I don't really which one looks better is which one is, overall, more complete. (I say this because we had a great discussion here that involved many of you regarding the creation of our current package).

    If you're going to test, I suggest removing your current custom patches and deleting your cache folder before applying the new ones. I will note, however, sometimes, for me at least, just deleting the cache folder doesn't do the trick -- I've not found a solution beyond getting a fresh wotlk client (but I really haven't tried to fix it -- I'm so lazy, it seems!).

    Notes on the package:
    Code:
    Patch F/G: BFA Character Models
    Patch H: Updated Creature Models
    Patch I: Item Displays up through WOD
    Patch L: Legion Artifact Weapons
    Patch T: Updated Tile
    Patch W: Updated Visual Effects
    Patch Y: Updated Water
    Note*
    Patch naming conventions are all over the place so don't assume that your old "patch F" is the same as the new one -- although it could be... If that isn't a twisty riddle =D The patches are named in such a way in order to follow a specific load order. You can rename them, just make sure the load order is maintained.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ElBaster View Post
    Sense Undead spell should be removed from Paladin class trainers, there is a class quest to obtain that spell.
    Thanks!

    Code:
    DELETE FROM `npc_trainer` WHERE `spellID` = 5502;
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 03-27-2020 at 12:22 PM.

  6. #1776
    BrooksTech, who is the creator of this alternate enhanced graphics Pack?

  7. #1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    BrooksTech, who is the creator of this alternate enhanced graphics Pack?
    Good question...I'm curious about this too.

  8. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    BrooksTech, who is the creator of this alternate enhanced graphics Pack?
    A friend form the acore discord community (Helios). He is the assembler... idk who made them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Uploaded

  9. #1779

    Portal Master

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicmaster View Post
    Guys where to find portal master then you log in to your server?
    @Sonicmaster If you are out and can't find a portal master, just type .tele "city name" and you will be teleported there. If you are in Gm mode. For instance going to SW just type .tele Stormwind and off you go. Just another way to travel if you're in a hurry and can't find the portal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    A friend form the acore discord community (Helios). He is the assembler... idk who made them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Uploaded
    Just finished testing the graphics patches. So far no glitches. Could be my imagination or just not able to compare without running them side by side but I think this is what I saw.

    1. Environment more textured and colorful?
    2. Better Sunlight/ Sunset effects
    3. Mount models seemed based off the last patches. But are modified and much better.
    4. Mob models that were oversized in last patches are now smaller and more detailed.
    5. Water seems much much better and natural.
    6. Couldn't tell a lot of difference in Char models but they do seem cleaner more detailed. Although a couple in Bootybay seemed a little off.
    7. Runs smoothly no glitches so far. Darker night patch didn't seem to work with this I used a different dark night patch that worked though.

    Again it may be imagining if you noticed some of these things then we definitely got an improvement.

    Con: Still no moving grass!
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 03-27-2020 at 03:14 AM.

  10. #1780
    @ShadowMonkey

    Updated Notes on the package:
    Code:
    Patch F/G: BFA Character Models
    Patch H: Updated Creature Models
    Patch I: Item Displays up through WOD
    Patch L: Legion Artifact Weapons
    Patch T: Updated Tiles
    Patch W: Updated Visual Effects
    Patch Y: Updated Water
    Note*
    Patch naming conventions are all over the place so don't assume that your old "patch F" is the same as the new one -- although it could be... If that isn't a twisty riddle =D The patches are named in such a way in order to follow a specific load order. You can rename them, just make sure the load order is maintained.

  11. #1781
    Thanks Brooks for the update. The darker night patch I had was named 9 darker night. Would not work right. I used another called "z" and it worked great. Maybe something in the order as you were saying. I was wondering on patch w , would that include sunlight effects. Because in Bootbay and Tarnaris the lighting seem much more realistic. Waiting for others to respond so I can see if it was my imagination or actually did see improvement. Does look nice though.

  12. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Thanks Brooks for the update. The darker night patch I had was named 9 darker night. Would not work right. I used another called "z" and it worked great. Maybe something in the order as you were saying. I was wondering on patch w , would that include sunlight effects. Because in Bootbay and Tarnaris the lighting seem much more realistic. Waiting for others to respond so I can see if it was my imagination or actually did see improvement. Does look nice though.
    To me, everything looks nice! And the bosses/minibosses look great too! To your question, specifically, I don't know; I have not unpacked them with my software to look inside yet.

    Also, with 1.3.10.2 you will be able to transmog with the post wotlk items (I hope... working on it currently).

  13. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    @ShadowMonkey

    Updated Notes on the package:
    Code:
    Patch F/G: BFA Character Models
    Patch H: Updated Creature Models
    Patch I: Item Displays up through WOD
    Patch L: Legion Artifact Weapons
    Patch T: Updated Tiles
    Patch W: Updated Visual Effects
    Patch Y: Updated Water
    Note*
    Patch naming conventions are all over the place so don't assume that your old "patch F" is the same as the new one -- although it could be... If that isn't a twisty riddle =D The patches are named in such a way in order to follow a specific load order. You can rename them, just make sure the load order is maintained.
    I quite WoW after Wrath of the Litch King, what are "Legion Artifact Weapons"? And how do you acquire them in a 3.3.5a server?

    Also, it could just be my setup, but water in SW definitely seemed bugged, and while quickly teleport around to view any differences from my current enhanced graphic set up, I also noticed that the tigers in Stranglethorn had messed up textures or mesh.

    The Character Models definitely seemed to be from leeviathan http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0

    Creature models are most likely Finsternis models http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0

    It seems like Cata Trees are missing from this enhanced graphic pack.

  14. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    I quite WoW after Wrath of the Litch King, what are "Legion Artifact Weapons"? And how do you acquire them in a 3.3.5a server?

    Also, it could just be my setup, but water in SW definitely seemed bugged, and while quickly teleport around to view any differences from my current enhanced graphic set up, I also noticed that the tigers in Stranglethorn had messed up textures or mesh.

    The Character Models definitely seemed to be from leeviathan http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0

    Creature models are most likely Finsternis models http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0

    It seems like Cata Trees are missing from this enhanced graphic pack.
    For the legion stuff, I will have the sql updated in the next patch, but for this pack they will be meant for transmog use.

    I have not had any water issues in Stormwind? (For testing to see if it's just a messed up cache, may I suggest a hacked exe? It doesn't use the cache. it's not a virus, but it will get a false positive. Download. Some addons don't like it such as quest helper, but it's a good way to test stuff, I've found.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    And, if true, perhaps we can patch in the trees?

  15. #1785

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    I quite WoW after Wrath of the Litch King, what are "Legion Artifact Weapons"? And how do you acquire them in a 3.3.5a server?

    Also, it could just be my setup, but water in SW definitely seemed bugged, and while quickly teleport around to view any differences from my current enhanced graphic set up, I also noticed that the tigers in Stranglethorn had messed up textures or mesh.

    The Character Models definitely seemed to be from leeviathan http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0

    Creature models are most likely Finsternis models http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0

    It seems like Cata Trees are missing from this enhanced graphic pack.
    The creature models do seem based on the Finsternis model which I used before, but they are not the same. The boars are now smaller with different details. The Alliance Lock mounts are the same but have had modifications done to them. The Saber cats armor is different and smaller with gems. The Felsteed is similar but also has had some changes done such as glowing red additions to the saddle. Also I checked in Westfall and the scarecrow creatures there are modified as well. In Un'goro all creatures except for slimes are modified as well. So I'm assuming someone took the previous patch and modified it because it's not the same. As far as water goes I never found any glitches myself. The trees though look the same to me as the cata tree patch from before. Maybe a little more detailed. Just my observation.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •