Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thumbs up [5.4.8] Mists Of Pandaria Repack (Guarantee Daily Fixes)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

.:: DEV APEX TEAM ::.

Website of Dev Apex Team

Dev Apex Team is a full featured World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria emulator written in C++. || Compatible with World of Warcraft client 5.4.8 (Build: 18414) Limited Support To Public.

Download: Core Version 10.0.0.1
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download: Database 10.0.0.1 Thank you Smokingxaces for your hard work and dedication to this repack. :) and all the new testers coming onboard. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download: New DBC 1/25/2015

Download: Maps 06/17/2014

Download: Client wow_patched.exe 06/17/2014

SET realmlist "127.0.0.1" in config.wtf file
    Don't forget to delete Cache Folder.

Also to Create an account in worldserver.exe type : account create username password
    and to set Gm Level type : account set gmlevel username 3 -1

Download: Wow.exe Patch for 5.4.8 18414

People confused on how the setup goes :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle net issue fix :

SET locale "enUS"
    SET installLocale "enUS"
    SET realmlist "127.0.0.1"

Copy and replace this at the top of the config.wtf Save it, Delete the cache folder, and make sure the launcher.exe, wow.exe wow64.exe is removed and then start the wow548patched.exe and create an account and log into the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DLL Errors ????

[QUOTE=tkrokli;2173489]Install all these packages, the x86 version is the most important of them for this repack:

Install the 2008 version as well, just so you can install the newest version of OpenSSL too:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) :
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/1/1116b75a-9ec3-481a-a3c8-1777b5381140/vcredist_x86.exe

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) :
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/2/4/d242c3fb-da5a-4542-ad66-f9661d0a8d19/vcredist_x64.exe

OpenSSL 1.0.1p
    -----------------
    Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.1p : http://slproweb.com/download/Win32OpenSSL-1_0_1p.exe (32bit, x86)

Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.1p : http://slproweb.com/download/Win64OpenSSL-1_0_1p.exe (64bit, x64)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to get a friend to join.

1. Install the repack and required files.

People confused on how the setup goes :

2. click on launcher.exe
    3. Load up mysql first.
    4. Edit the Auth Table under Realmlist, and put your external ip example is posted in the picture, and either the internal ip(Examples 127.0.0.1) or localhost(Example 127.0.0.1)

Look how I setup the realmlist.

5. make sure you don't edit nothing in worldserver.conf and authserver.conf if you don't have a router.
    6. Port forward: 8085 and 3724 and make sure they point to the computer running the server.
    7. Makes your isp support this.
    8. Launch Authserver and worldserver
    9. Once the server is loaded get your friend to edit WTF/config.wtf and put SET realmlist "External ip" save, then get them to delete the Cache folder.
    10. Create an account for your players: account create username password
    11. Make sure you have an account. set gm: account set gmlevel username password 3 -1
    12. Everything should be config and ready to play.
    13. Log into wow with the patch.exe that i provide on my site, and you have client 5.4.8 18414.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dungeon finder - In the works
    Battlegrounds & Arenas - Works
    Professions - 80%
    DK starting zone - Works but still needs more fixes
    Pandaren Starting zone - Working on the scripts for Pandaren
    Auction House - 100%
    Guild bank - 100%
    Bank - 100%
    Trade - 100%
    Pet hunter - 75%
    Reforge - 100%
    Transmog - Works
    Void storage - Works
    Portals - 85%
    Raids - Still testing
    Dungeons - Still testing
    Quest system: in the works
    Flight Master: Works
    Blackmarket: in the works
    Instant 90 Boost: in the works
    Spells: in the works will have percentage soon.

New Website

Quest 32815 - Npc 61962

Quest 31815 - Npc 70980

Quest 33374

Last edited by ottconnect; 11-25-2016 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Links modify for direct links to download as compliance with rules

is this the only 5.4.8? or are there better ones? (just hope if valor and legendary cloak works ^^)

Voted with 5 stars. Hope my account gets activated (soofan) im sure this repack will be a great success with patience

Quote Originally Posted by Kekbews View Post
    Voted with 5 stars. Hope my account gets activated (soofan) im sure this repack will be a great success with patience
    Thank you
    The system does the activation automatic so its takes a little bit for it to be process.
    Your account is activated btw
    Last edited by ottconnect; 09-08-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Hummm, are you serious Ottconnect? Reporting someone for saying that you've done the same thread 3 times, that your repack is good, but sucks that not everybody likes it is a childish attitude. You're taking a childish attitude, which really doesn't help you in your projects. Face the facts, You've done the Thread 3 times, your repack has many bugs, but yet its the best 5.4.8 at this moment. Its all good, but don't take that attitude. Not everybody has to like your repack, and you need to deal with that. Instead of deleting the threads, start thinking what is wrong to change peoples mind.
    And don't delete my post, because I'm not flamming or anything, I'm giving my Opinion.

Hi

what was changed to 3.2 core ?

Bump Bleefest
    Thx for ur opnion

Quote Originally Posted by Nuppi View Post
    Hi

what was changed to 3.2 core ?
    Check your private inbox on the team website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleefest View Post
    Hummm, are you serious Ottconnect? Reporting someone for saying that you've done the same thread 3 times, that your repack is good, but sucks that not everybody likes it is a childish attitude. You're taking a childish attitude, which really doesn't help you in your projects. Face the facts, You've done the Thread 3 times, your repack has many bugs, but yet its the best 5.4.8 at this moment. Its all good, but don't take that attitude. Not everybody has to like your repack, and you need to deal with that. Instead of deleting the threads, start thinking what is wrong to change peoples mind.
    And don't delete my post, because I'm not flamming or anything, I'm giving my Opinion.
    he keeps deleteing this cose i am copying his repack keeping it all the same and up loading as torrent so evry1 can down load it and NOT have to put up with the slow as down load or risk getting baned for life for downloading more than 1 file at a time i am not changing any thing in his repack it is all the same as you get from him pm me in few days for link for torrent SO TORRENT WILL BE A COPY NO CHANGE AT ALL YOU GET ALL FILES AND 100% OFF THE SAME BUGS AS HE GOT AND THERE BE A NEW TORRENT WITH HIS CORE AND MY DATABASE BDC MAPS
    VMAPS AND MMAPS AS SOON AS I TEST IT AS GOING I WILL NOT UP LOAD TILL ITS WORKING 100% SO IN FEW DAYS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by netdog View Post
    he keeps deleteing this cose i am copying his repack keeping it all the same and up loading as torrent so evry1 can down load it and NOT have to put up with the slow as down load or risk getting baned for life for downloading more than 1 file at a time i am not changing any thing in his repack it is all the same as you get from him pm me in few days for link for torrent SO TORRENT WILL BE A COPY NO CHANGE AT ALL YOU GET ALL FILES AND 100% OFF THE SAME BUGS AS HE GOT AND THERE BE A NEW TORRENT WITH HIS CORE AND MY DATABASE BDC MAPS
    VMAPS AND MMAPS AS SOON AS I TEST IT AS GOING I WILL NOT UP LOAD TILL ITS WORKING 100% SO IN FEW DAYS
    and torrent will be updated when ever he updates his file so as off now core 3.2 wich i have not looked at yet to c whats changed probly just config change most likely but will look and c
    Last edited by netdog; 09-09-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks for sharing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by chenq506@163.com View Post
    Thanks for sharing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anytime buddy I'm glad to share my repack with everyone
    Makes sure you download the maps, vmaps, mmaps, core, database, DBC to make the repack work

- - - Updated - - -

Please note everyone updates will be only on sunday, either core or database will be released. More great updates coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ottconnect
    Thos rules only applied to you hahahaha

everyone is downloading 5 - 6 files at the same time lol
    Your wasting your time because i'll send a massive email to my user to not trust your download that its dirty
    its all good man keep up the good work as i sead my torrent will not be changed from what i download from you my repack with my maps data dbc and stuff is still in test mode but lese bug than you stuff

Awaiting activation so that i can donate for the VIP repack, looking forward to more updates

Sound interesting. Good work!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Whenever i start server i get 0xc000007b error code, i followed instruction above