Welcome to AC Web.
Page 129 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1990

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    I'm color blind, so I'm not the best when it comes to color recommendation haha. Especially greens.

- - - Updated - - -

With the current quarantine, working from home, and with my wife and two sons being home, it has been tricky to find time to hop onto the computer. I will need to download the graphic pack again to see what the latest config is.
    Uploading patch-f and patch-y (y is water). I pulled H and W until I can get a better look at them because they are encrypted... so I can't easily tell what they have or even fix problems that they may bring up. However, I do have them decrypting currently, but I don't know how long it will take -- running 24/7 on the office 64 core threadripper.

Time to hurry up and wait.

Encrypting a patch...what can one say...jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    Encrypting a patch...what can one say...jeez.
    Yeah that is odd to me
    Hopefully BrooksTech can take a look inside and see what's there.
    Last edited by Ravoz; 04-07-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    Yeah that is odd to me
    Hopefully BrooksTech can take a look inside and see what's there.
    Yeah, it sucks... and, on top of that, it's a brute force decrypt... it could take a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Yeah, it sucks... and, on top of that, it's a brute force decrypt... it could take a very long time.
    Thank goodness for work exploitation (just kidding, but guilty myself)

Patch-Y (Water)

It is hard to get this water right... but here is where we stand:

I'll test out the latest patches sometime later! Looking forward to taking a look at the revamped water!

So...how do you add in the enhanced graphics pack in? Where do you add it to be exact? And can it easily be removed? Using the 2019 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2Me View Post
    So...how do you add in the enhanced graphics pack in? Where do you add it to be exact? And can it easily be removed? Using the 2019 version.
    Adding the patches is very simple. Download the files. If they are zipped, unzip them until you have "MPQ" files. In your World of Warcraft folder, go to the Cache folder and delete the contents of that folder. Next go to the Data folder, which like the cache folder, is in the root wow folder. Copy or drag and drop the MPQ files into the Data folder. MPQ files are loaded in order, and the order they are labeled maters, however, they should already be labeled in the correct order. Numbers are loaded first, followed by letters in alphabetical order.

That's it. Load the game and the patches should work right away.

Water Graphic

My complaint about the water graphics is always how it looks at the edge where it meets the land. Some look a lot like jello as some have said. I think they are missing a foamy or whitish edge that looks more natural. Just my two cents. Not sure if that is even possible. But thanks for the hard work Brooks, it's looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    My complaint about the water graphics is always how it looks at the edge where it meets the land. Some look a lot like jello as some have said. I think they are missing a foamy or whitish edge that looks more natural. Just my two cents. Not sure if that is even possible. But thanks for the hard work Brooks, it's looking great.
    Sadly, that isn't something that can be corrected because we are forcing a 'test' feature that blizz never released for wotlk, and we have to work within the those limits. For example, some things are backed into the shader and cannot be changed. (There is a reason they didn't use it after all). =)

Thx for giving so nice server.
    I want to know this server is 100% Blizzlike or DIY?

Quote Originally Posted by jeemyn View Post
    Thx for giving so nice server.
    I want to know this server is 100% Blizzlike or DIY?
    Content is Blizzlike (quests, dungeon, raids). Features are not (solo lfg, scaling, graphics mods).

I tried out the 2020 stuff, and for some reason Warpweaver lost his textures and has a giant white square around him.
    Also are the character models for non-creature NPCs supposed to still be their normal 3.3.5 selves?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    How to make Major Healing Potion without cooldown?? Thx