Welcome to AC Web.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It seems that i cannot unlock the whole map for my character even if i enable it in the worldserver conf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    It seems that i cannot unlock the whole map for my character even if i enable it in the worldserver conf.
    The worldserver conf method only works for newly created characters. It won't make a difference for existing characters.

If you are playing with GM privileges, however, you can use the command " .explorecheat ". I believe that will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    The worldserver conf method only works for newly created characters. It won't make a difference for existing characters.

If you are playing with GM privileges, however, you can use the command " .explorecheat ". I believe that will do it.
    I had this enabled before i even created a character in the first place. And the usual ".cheat explore on" does not work.

hi thanks so much for this.

i have some db troubles.

it seems that some locales tables where imported wrongly, showing weird characters in game.
    item locale look like this:
    https://imgur.com/oDYv6Uq

it should look like this:

https://imgur.com/STVA1g0

how do i fix this?
    i am using loc6 spanish
    the second image is from source.zip\data\sql\base\db_world\locales_item.sql file in this repack
    can i use that file?

PDA: some npcs names, and quest objectives in the tracker also shows wrong characters.
    PDA2: data from client show characters correctly so i assume is a server db side problem...?

Quote Originally Posted by optimus0 View Post
    hi thanks so much for this.

i have some db troubles.

it seems that some locales tables where imported wrongly, showing weird characters in game.
    item locale look like this:
    https://imgur.com/oDYv6Uq

it should look like this:

https://imgur.com/STVA1g0

how do i fix this?
    i am using loc6 spanish
    the second image is from source.zip\data\sql\base\db_world\locales_item.sql file in this repack
    can i use that file?

PDA: some npcs names, and quest objectives in the tracker also shows wrong characters.
    PDA2: data from client show characters correctly so i assume is a server db side problem...?
    Sorry for your trouble. The file (you show from source) should work. I have been dong some database work too recently and i will effort this once I'm done with the new item lists.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Sorry for your trouble. The file (you show from source) should work. I have been dong some database work too recently and i will effort this once I'm done with the new item lists.
    thanks it fixed now (several locales tables where wrong)

a little offtopic, i want to start translating the missing parts but y like to check the last release from azerothcore git (to see if is any more work in my lang has been made)

but i have limited data connection plan and also i have not much idea how to download and compiled sources
    so can anybody share the last sql locale please?

thanks in advance

thanks it fixed now (several locales tables where wrong)

a little offtopic, i want to start translating the missing parts but y like to check the last release from azerothcore git (to see if is any more work in my lang has been made)

but i have limited data connection plan and also i have not much idea how to download and compiled sources
    so can anybody share the last sql locale please?

thanks in advance
    The locals you have now should be the newest ones, but here are the ones pulled from the AC github today:
    SQL Locals 11-08-2018 25.2mb

thanks

i have a new issue (not sure if is a issue)
    has been a while since i have play wow (since the official update to cataclysm) and i dont remember much
    but the scarlet crusade should attack on sight at the undead, but they are not aggro to my just created undead lvl 4

when a get in range they stop walking but they do not attack until i attack

so my question is: is this behavior by design (blizzlike) or is a mod? if is a mod can i turn it off?
    Last edited by optimus0; 11-09-2018 at 06:51 AM. Reason: new question

thanks

i have a new issue (not sure if is a issue)
    has been a while since i have play wow (since the official update to cataclysm) and i dont remember much
    but the scarlet crusade should attack on sight at the undead, but they are not aggro to my just created undead lvl 4

when a get in range they stop walking but they do not attack until i attack

so my question is: is this behavior by design (blizzlike) or is a mod? if is a mod can i turn it off?
    It is not a mod. I'm not, personally, aware of the blizzlike behavior for wotlk on this matter, but I have added it to my list of things to check on.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    It is not a mod. I'm not, personally, aware of the blizzlike behavior for wotlk on this matter, but I have added it to my list of things to check on.

thanks so much for all your hard work

Do I use a regular 3.3.5a Woltk client for this?

Quote Originally Posted by krugster00 View Post
    Do I use a regular 3.3.5a Woltk client for this?
    yes

Hello, I am trying to configure my drop table to make it so epics drop more often while clearing trash in naxx/icc. I have tried increasing the drop chance in the worldconfig file but most of the time, like 15 greys/whites drop instead of epic items.

Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 1
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 1
    Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 2
    Rate.Drop.Item.Rare = 30
    Rate.Drop.Item.Epic = 90000
    Rate.Drop.Item.Legendary = 90000
    Rate.Drop.Item.Artifact = 90000
    Rate.Drop.Item.Referenced = 2
    Rate.Drop.Money = 40

#
    # Rate.Drop.Item.ReferencedAmount
    # Description: Multiplier for referenced loot amount.
    # Default: 1

Rate.Drop.Item.ReferencedAmount = 2

Am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by deathcon92 View Post
    Hello, I am trying to configure my drop table to make it so epics drop more often while clearing trash in naxx/icc. I have tried increasing the drop chance in the worldconfig file but most of the time, like 15 greys/whites drop instead of epic items.

Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 1
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 1
    Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 2
    Rate.Drop.Item.Rare = 30
    Rate.Drop.Item.Epic = 90000
    Rate.Drop.Item.Legendary = 90000
    Rate.Drop.Item.Artifact = 90000
    Rate.Drop.Item.Referenced = 2
    Rate.Drop.Money = 40

#
    # Rate.Drop.Item.ReferencedAmount
    # Description: Multiplier for referenced loot amount.
    # Default: 1

Rate.Drop.Item.ReferencedAmount = 2

Am i doing something wrong?
    if i am not remember bad...

i think those numbers are way to off, i do not know if the core can handle numbers so high

i use a setting of 2 for epic and legendary and i get them in a normal acceptable rate

for getting rid off "trash" you could set like this

Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 0.1
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 0.1
    that will be 10% for 1% you could use 0.01

PDA: also remember when testing using a mob/s that actually drop legendary or epic, etc (this is determined in creature_loot_template, db side

- - - Updated - - -
    .................................................. ...........................

does anyone knows why i cannot sell material items? is this feature? if so can it be disable?

thanks
    Last edited by optimus0; 11-12-2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: PDA

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    if i am not remember bad...

i think those numbers are way to off, i do not know if the core can handle numbers so high

i use a setting of 2 for epic and legendary and i get them in a normal acceptable rate

for getting rid off "trash" you could set like this

Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 0.1
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 0.1
    that will be 10% for 1% you could use 0.01

PDA: also remember when testing using a mob/s that actually drop legendary or epic, etc (this is determined in creature_loot_template, db side

- - - Updated - - -
    .................................................. ...........................

does anyone knows why i cannot sell material items? is this feature? if so can it be disable?

thanks

Thank you, I will try this