Welcome to AC Web.
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1339

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thanks very much for the help both of you!

Brooks this is amazing. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Is there a way to increase max level for random dungeons? I hit lvl 84 and I can't do random lick king heroics any more. :*(

Quote Originally Posted by 1vaudevillian1 View Post
    Brooks this is amazing. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Is there a way to increase max level for random dungeons? I hit lvl 84 and I can't do random lick king heroics any more. :*(
    Weird... Game mechanics shouldn't let you level over 80 unless you're using gm commands. If your exp bar doesn't disappear at 80 just disable xp gain either by npc in capital city or player command

Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    Weird... Game mechanics shouldn't let you level over 80 unless you're using gm commands. If your exp bar doesn't disappear at 80 just disable xp gain either by npc in capital city or player command
    I set the XP to go higher. It's in server config I think. Also Max lvl is set to 95.
    Last edited by 1vaudevillian1; 09-14-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1vaudevillian1 View Post
    I set the XP to go higher. It's in server config I think. Also Max lvl is set to 95.
    I see so you set it yourself to go that way? Well not honestly didn't had such problems i just used in game command to increase my xp rate and upon hitting 80 it stopped but quest gave more gold instead of xp Well not sure if you can downgrade it to 80 in order to be able for rdf tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    I see so you set it yourself to go that way? Well not honestly didn't had such problems i just used in game command to increase my xp rate and upon hitting 80 it stopped but quest gave more gold instead of xp Well not sure if you can downgrade it to 80 in order to be able for rdf tool.
    There would be a setting somewhere in the DB I just have no clue were to look. Just like how you can set fly in restricted areas.

Hello, thanks for the work you've done on this repack, I'm really enjoying it, this is the first server I've used.

I have a quick question.

I've switched to a Blizz-like time scale, so that the days pass as they do in real life. Because my in-game time had progressed to the start of Brewfest, the assets for the holiday are still in my game, even though I've gone back to a date 4 days before it starts (date now matches my system time).

I am assuming they will just be removed when Brewfests starts and then officially ends in my game. Or is there anything I should do in the meantime to correct this issue?

Kind regards,
    Liofa.

Quote Originally Posted by Liofa View Post
    Or is there anything I should do in the meantime to correct this issue?
    As @santos416 remarks, post #1249, you can reset the DB manually...or you can simply wait, I would assume, like you, it will reset itself when Brewfest ends normally.

EDIT: BTW - Welcome to AzerothCore and the world of emulation
    Last edited by vratam; 09-16-2019 at 09:37 PM.

So I found a setting in the DB but when I changed the value to 95 and went in game after resetting the server. Still no rewards for dungeon finder.

Under-> world -> lfg_dungeon_reward
    Data I changed was maxLevel from 80 to 95 on all Wotlk dungeons.
    Last edited by 1vaudevillian1; 09-16-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Hello, sorry for the noob question but is there any way to reset profession cooldowns?
    Even with the accelerated time they don't seem to take any less time to refresh.

Nevermind, figured it out, the command .cooldown [spellID] does the trick.
    Last edited by Abracaddor; 09-17-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracaddor View Post
    Hello, sorry for the noob question but is there any way to reset profession cooldowns?
    Even with the accelerated time they don't seem to take any less time to refresh.

Nevermind, figured it out, the command .cooldown [spellID] does the trick.
    I believe just using the command .cooldown should do the trick as well. Unless you only want to reset a specific cooldown, and not others.

Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea why the fireball and frostbolt animations for a female Blood Elf Mage might be firing from the wrong location? They seem to come from her upper left when released, rather than directly in front of her. It happens about 90% of the time. Could it be a latency issue? i.e. with such low latency it just looks weird.

Cheers,
    Liofa.

Quote Originally Posted by Liofa View Post
    Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea why the fireball and frostbolt animations for a female Blood Elf Mage might be firing from the wrong location? They seem to come from her upper left when released, rather than directly in front of her. It happens about 90% of the time. Could it be a latency issue? i.e. with such low latency it just looks weird.

Cheers,
    Liofa.
    Dunno why it is doing that, but I just checked with my setup and the animation is weird for me too. Rather than upper left, to me the spell's appear to just launch from behind the character.

Strange! I'll check on my end too.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Strange! I'll check on my end too.
    I hope for new release soon, if everything's going smoothly for you.