Welcome to AC Web.
Page 92 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1990

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Strange! I'll check on my end too.

Hi All,

@BrookTech many thanks to you for making this repack and still adjusting it to perfection!
    Your work draw me back to WoW, on who I gave up since 2011. (MMO with "people" is not my cup of tea, when single player is in my heart)

Have a question to which I do not see a solution yet and would be greatfull for any hint.

Question:
    How to raise hunter pet talent points per level more than 1 every 4 levels after 16 lvl?

I grew found of npc_beastmaster features - running my druid with watchfull pet (fully tallented) , but I would like to have my pet "kurgen" too to be not limited to 16/4 (or around 20 points on lvl 80).

Would realy prefer DB query or additional options to npc_beastmaster.conf I could add for it.

All I have found so far is to modify pet.cpp in server files : http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...30-pet-talents
    But it leaves me dull :
    1. Dismantling/recompiling server files is not what I would like to do (honestly)
    2. In AzerothCore_Solo_V1.3.8b there is no build files to found. Most likely they should be here "server\data "?

Any tips on how to increase pet talent points per level would be great.
    If that can be realy managed only through pet.cpp in server files please make a short guide on how could I dig to it in AzerothCore_Solo_V1.3.8b .

Any answer would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Hi All,

@BrookTech many thanks to you for making this repack and still adjusting it to perfection!
    Your work draw me back to WoW, on who I gave up since 2011. (MMO with "people" is not my cup of tea, when single player is in my heart)

Have a question to which I do not see a solution yet and would be greatfull for any hint.

Question:
    How to raise hunter pet talent points per level more than 1 every 4 levels after 16 lvl?

I grew found of npc_beastmaster features - running my druid with watchfull pet (fully tallented) , but I would like to have my pet "kurgen" too to be not limited to 16/4 (or around 20 points on lvl 80).

Would realy prefer DB query or additional options to npc_beastmaster.conf I could add for it.

All I have found so far is to modify pet.cpp in server files : http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...30-pet-talents
    But it leaves me dull :
    1. Dismantling/recompiling server files is not what I would like to do (honestly)
    2. In AzerothCore_Solo_V1.3.8b there is no build files to found. Most likely they should be here "server\data "?

If that can be realy managed only through pet.cpp in server files please make a short guide on how could I dig to it in AzerothCore_Solo_V1.3.8b .

Thanks

Hi All,

Question:

But it leaves me dull :

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Strange! I'll check on my end too.
    I hope for new release soon, if everything's going smoothly for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PTMC View Post
    Hey Brooks, any chance of getting a Linux version of this. It is the only game server holding me back from turning my windows 10 into a Linux server.
    Was reading back through the thread and saw this. I'm running this repack on a Mac using Wine so it should work fine like that on Linux too. The launcher and other scripts don't work, but the servers run perfectly and it's easy enough to write a shell script that starts them.

1. Install Wine. Instructions will depend on your Linux distro so you'll have to google that. On Mac the easiest way is to install Homebrew and then "brew update && brew install wine".

2. Install the VC++ 2017 dlls in Wine using Winetricks. You need to use the pre-release version of Winetricks because the vcrun2017 formula is broken in the current 20190615-stable release;
    Code:
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Winetricks/winetricks/master/src/winetricks

chmod +x winetricks

./winetricks vcrun2017
    3. Unzip the repack somewhere, cd /path/where/you/put/AzerothCore_Solo, and start the servers. You'll get a lot of "fixme" warnings from Wine but that's all safe to ignore. Note the double slashes in the first command - server\\database\\my.ini - that is important;
    Code:
    wine start server/database/bin/mysqld.exe --defaults-file=server\\database\\my.ini --console --standalone

wine start server/authserver.exe

wine start server/worldserver.exe
    And that's it, you can now connect and play just as if it was running natively. To shutdown cleanly follow the "How to Shutdown the server" instructions in the original post.

Here's the bash script I'm using to launch it easily. Put it in the AzerothCore_Solo directory and it will cd there before running the commands, so you can put a link to it on your desktop and just double-click to run it.
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    cd "$(dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}")"

echo "Checking database server..."
    if pgrep -f mysqld.exe >/dev/null; then
    	echo "Database server is running."
    else
    	echo "Starting database server..."
    	wine start server/database/bin/mysqld.exe --defaults-file=server\\database\\my.ini --console --standalone
    	sleep 5
    fi

echo "Checking auth server..."
    if pgrep -f authserver.exe >/dev/null; then
    	echo "Auth server is running."
    else
    	echo "Starting auth server..."
    	wine start server/authserver.exe
    	sleep 5
    fi

echo "Checking world server..."
    if pgrep -f worldserver.exe >/dev/null; then
    	echo "World server is running."
    else
    	echo "Starting world server..."
    	wine start server/worldserver.exe
    fi

Pet.cpp

Hi All,

Question:

But it leaves me dull :

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    I hope for new release soon, if everything's going smoothly for you.
    But the Actual release is already good =) Brooks is making an amazing job with this repack

Hi, I am having problems with the Lich king encounter, when I click fordring to start the battle, the dialogue takes place but as soon as lich king ice block the fording, the encounter restarts and lich king and fording go back to their respective places.

Can some one please guide me. Thank you in advance.

I am having a issue that it will not let me into any raid .. keeps saying "map can not be entered at this time"

In the world server I get
    "SmartScript:: ProcessAction: Entry 25514 SourceType 0, Event 0, Link Event 1 not found or invalid, skipped."
    Last edited by ajrgaming; 09-23-2019 at 01:30 AM.

@ajrgaming I've never had any problem getting into any raids. I did get that message trying to get into BG's. For that type .debug bg 1 I think that is correct. It allows you to go into bg's solo. As far as raids I'm not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually getting hooked on playing Wow again. Classic brings back the days of not having it so easy. I missed that. But what I was going to say is the grass moves, the trees are 3D, and the water looks great. Wonder if someone could port that somehow or it there a way?

hmmm ... in the world server window I type debug and help .debug and get the following:

Syntax: .debug $subcommand
    World: Type .debug to see the list of possible subcommands or .help debug $subcommand to see info on subcommands
    World: AC> Incorrect syntax.

Quote Originally Posted by ajrgaming View Post
    hmmm ... in the world server window I type debug and help .debug and get the following:

Syntax: .debug $subcommand
    World: Type .debug to see the list of possible subcommands or .help debug $subcommand to see info on subcommands
    World: AC> Incorrect syntax.
    Issue the command in-game (chat window):
    .debug bg
    .debug arena

Both are toggle commands to allow a GM character to enter the respective instance solo.

ok ... set the debug and it worked for the raids

thx

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajrgaming View Post
    ok ... set the debug and it worked for the raids

thx
    Sorry I should have mentioned to do that in game chat window. Also when I was doing Alterac Valley I couldn't get the flags to change when clicking on them. I had to do .gm off first then I could complete objectives in game. You can get a lot of achievements there too.