Welcome to AC Web.
Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1783

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amscram View Post
    Hi I believe that the autobalance always tries to make the mobs your level. The upper and lower values determine WHEN that occurs. So if you set it to upper 4 and lower 4, and you are level 20, then when you level to 21, the (already encountered) mobs in that zone should not update to 21 until they fall below your lower limit (4). And if you enter a zone with mobs that are level 23, for example, since they are within your upper limit (4) they will remain level 23. But if you enter a zone where the mobs are higher than your upper limit, they will change to your level.

It would be great if the autobalance was a range of levels for the mobs to vary in, but it seems to be a range that just determines WHEN a mob will be leveled to your own level.

For me, I like a little variety while I am leveling in a zone for a while (I have the autobalance set to affect the world mobs too) to, so I set the upper to 0, and the lower to 2. That makes it so that some mob don't level up instantly when I do, and gives a bit more variety. (All mob stay at least green.)
    Ah ok, that makes sense now, thank you! Yeah it would be nice if it worked on a range, like I originally thought. Set the upper level to a number that cap the level ceiling, so no mob would be any higher than that, while also setting a lower ceiling so mobs would never be any lower than specified, but not necessarily the same level as you.

Have anyone completed lich king raid solo?

I am testing the repack again with different high level characters...can we somehow raise the level cap to earn more stats and talents for the harder raids?

Quote Originally Posted by stunner345 View Post
    I am testing the repack again with different high level characters...can we somehow raise the level cap to earn more stats and talents for the harder raids?
    worldserver.conf: MaxPlayerLevel

Accepts range 1-255, but AzerothCore doesn't recommend exceeding 100 (that doesn't mean you can't try ).

Ah, thx for the quick answer. I saw this setting, but I didn't know you could really exceed the limit with the correct point and stat allocation
    Last edited by stunner345; 02-22-2020 at 09:01 AM.

I'm working on the March 2020 update. (package refresh to keep the core current -- no 'new' features planned for this release).

Can we have discord server and World to Discord module that shows messages from discord in world chat in future?

Good luck with the updated Repack BrooksTech. Your work is amazing!
    I have a problem when I create a guild for my characters. Everything is working fine, i can create a guild with the GM command, set my char up as the Guild Master, but i cannot store any items or gold in the vault, because I haven't permission to do it. Have i forgotten something?

EDIT: Ah I have found the problem...it was the Bagnon Addon, if I disable it, it works normally
    Last edited by stunner345; 02-26-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Hello everyone! Help please, accidentally clicked "unlearn" at White Fang (.How to return perks to pets back?
    (Hunter abilities).
    Last edited by ISinbadI; 02-26-2020 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ISinbadI View Post
    Hello everyone! Help please, accidentally clicked "unlearn" at White Fang (.How to return perks to pets back?
    (Hunter abilities).
    look up the ability you unlearned on wowhead. In the web link there is id of the skill, then use .learn command and id of that skill to learn it again.

Were is the link to download ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElBaster View Post
    look up the ability you unlearned on wowhead. In the web link there is id of the skill, then use .learn command and id of that skill to learn it again.
    Writes "there is no such commands"(
    What to do to make the code accepted?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

p.s Gave the rights to the gm account and everything worked out.
    thanks!
    Last edited by ISinbadI; 02-27-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tearservers View Post
    Were is the link to download ?
    @tearservers Click on first page at the top and scroll down. You'll see the link for download.

Suggestions to make Molten Core more single player friendly:

Remove core hounds on the way to Magmadar that require you to kill each hound from the pack at the same time.

Remove control spells from bosses, since once player is controlled, it resets the boss.

Remove core hounds near Golemmag. Boss himself has 30k hp with autobalance for 1 player, it's really tough to deal with core hounds in dps spec especially for warriors.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBaster View Post
    Suggestions to make Molten Core more single player friendly:

Remove core hounds on the way to Magmadar that require you to kill each hound from the pack at the same time.

Remove control spells from bosses, since once player is controlled, it resets the boss.

Remove core hounds near Golemmag. Boss himself has 30k hp with autobalance for 1 player, it's really tough to deal with core hounds in dps spec especially for warriors.
    BalanceSolo does address some -- all? -- of the above concerns. However, it is not available to all... I'm working on a tight integration with AutoBalance (it may appear in the March Update as an alpha form.)

Example: My new version of AutoBalance includes these features from BalanceSolo:
    • Auto clear unfair auras
    • Auto Kill an adjustable number of ADDS
    • Refresh player health, and mana after combat
    • Redirect an adjustable amount of player generated threat to a pet
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 02-28-2020 at 01:08 PM.