Welcome to AC Web.
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,351 to 1,363 of 1363
  1. #1351

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    wait you can play with friends with this? via lan or also via internet?

    edit: also what was the command to obtain money?

  2. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by malakas13 View Post
    wait you can play with friends with this? via lan or also via internet?

    edit: also what was the command to obtain money?
    Sure you can play with friends (not quite sure how you setup for this, check for it few pages back)

    .mod money (amount)

  3. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by malakas13 View Post
    wait you can play with friends with this? via lan or also via internet?

    edit: also what was the command to obtain money?
    If you look inside the repack in the server folder/tools I think there should be some documents. One is a full list of GM codes you can use from the chat window in game. For instance using .tele Darnassus will take you there. So no need to fly. Also can use .item lookup name and you'll get a list of items with that name and an id number. Then you can use .additem "id number" and how many. Just some examples if you didn't know them already.

  4. #1354
    i login in as GM, when i use ".modify speed walk 4" cmd to modify character 's speed, the worldserver halt. i don't know why. is someone has the source code. i want it to debug or some other ideas.

  5. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by hnz2010 View Post
    i login in as GM, when i use ".modify speed walk 4" cmd to modify character 's speed, the worldserver halt. i don't know why. is someone has the source code. i want it to debug or some other ideas.
    Not sure why the server would halt. But I'd use .modify speed 4 in the chat window of the client after you log in. Don't need to use cmd or add that in command. That will increase walking speed. There is one to increase the speed of riding or walking but can't remember at the moment.

  6. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Not sure why the server would halt. But I'd use .modify speed 4 in the chat window of the client after you log in. Don't need to use cmd or add that in command. That will increase walking speed. There is one to increase the speed of riding or walking but can't remember at the moment.
    i complie the AzerothCore ver 1fc22a7 (tag v2.0.0) , the CMD ".modify speed 4" work well.

    but this repack halt. i think maybe it is a bug.

  7. #1357
    I can't enter any of the raids for some reason. When I tele to blackwing lair for isntance, I get the "this map cannot be entered at this time" error. How do I fix this?

  8. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by xie32 View Post
    I can't enter any of the raids for some reason. When I tele to blackwing lair for isntance, I get the "this map cannot be entered at this time" error. How do I fix this?
    You can't use the tele command to enter instances. You use the LFG like in game retail. The game is setup to play solo so lfg will let you enter them. Choose Blackwing lair in the list then choose lfg. That should fix it. Also you can play BG's solo. Enter .debug bg 1 and enter as normal.

  9. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by xie32 View Post
    I can't enter any of the raids for some reason. When I tele to blackwing lair for isntance, I get the "this map cannot be entered at this time" error. How do I fix this?
    You might have too many instance binds on your character. Try talking to the Instance Reset NPC, or issue the command .instance unbind all in the chat window.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    You can't use the tele command to enter instances. You use the LFG like in game retail. The game is setup to play solo so lfg will let you enter them. Choose Blackwing lair in the list then choose lfg. That should fix it. Also you can play BG's solo. Enter .debug bg 1 and enter as normal.
    You can absolutely teleport into instances. The Blackwing Lair portal is inside the Blackrock Spire instance, so when you .tele BlackwingLair, you are teleported *inside* the Blackrock Spire instance, just outside of the BWL raid portal. Similarly, if you .tele RFC, you are teleported inside Ragefire Chasm, as opposed to when you use .tele RagefireChasm which teleports you just outside the instance portal in Orgrimmar.

    Furthermore, the SoloLFG module only applies to the Dungeon Finder, not the Raid Browser. You cannot solo queue for Blackwing Lair.
    Last edited by santos416; 11-08-2019 at 02:57 PM.

  10. #1360
    Quote Originally Posted by santos416 View Post
    You might have too many instance binds on your character. Try talking to the Instance Reset NPC, or issue the command .instance unbind all in the chat window.



    You can absolutely teleport into instances. The Blackwing Lair portal is inside the Blackrock Spire instance, so when you .tele BlackwingLair, you are teleported *inside* the Blackrock Spire instance, just outside of the BWL raid portal. Similarly, if you .tele RFC, you are teleported inside Ragefire Chasm, as opposed to when you use .tele RagefireChasm which teleports you just outside the instance portal in Orgrimmar.

    Furthermore, the SoloLFG module only applies to the Dungeon Finder, not the Raid Browser. You cannot solo queue for Blackwing Lair.
    I found out I can enter the raids using gm mode. However, whenever I enter a raid within a dungeon(ie: BWL, Molten Core), I am teleported back to where I was before I entered the dungeon(ie: Undercity)
    Last edited by xie32; 11-08-2019 at 03:46 PM.

  11. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by xie32 View Post
    I found out I can enter the raids using gm mode. However, whenever I enter a raid within a dungeon(ie: BWL, Molten Core), I am teleported back to where I was before I entered the dungeon(ie: Undercity)
    Interesting. I have never heard of this behaviour before, even if the attunement quests have not been completed. You just get teleported out of the instance without any type of message on the screen?

    Entering raids with GM mode on then turning it off once inside is okay, but it's somewhat of a pain in the ass. But hey, if it works...
    Last edited by santos416; 11-08-2019 at 05:25 PM.

  12. #1362
    Actually you can use the LFG to enter a specific instance. I just tested it and have been using for quite awhile now. You just hit the lfg icon, select the instance you want and hit Ok, it pops up your dungeon is ready. As long as you are high enough level for the instance you want it works fine. Also the advantage of using the LFG instead of .tell command is that you get the bag of rewards after finishing the instance as well as badges etc. Brooks fixed this after someone mentioned they'd rather use the LFG selection to get the bag reward and badges.

  13. #1363

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Actually you can use the LFG to enter a specific instance. I just tested it and have been using for quite awhile now. You just hit the lfg icon, select the instance you want and hit Ok, it pops up your dungeon is ready. As long as you are high enough level for the instance you want it works fine. Also the advantage of using the LFG instead of .tell command is that you get the bag of rewards after finishing the instance as well as badges etc. Brooks fixed this after someone mentioned they'd rather use the LFG selection to get the bag reward and badges.
    The SoloLFG is only applicable to 5-man Dungeons, not 40-man Raids. The original problem xie32 had was with entering raids.

    As I said before, you cannot use the Dungeon Finder to solo queue yourself into MC/BWL/AQ40, so I don't know why you are saying all this about the SoloLFG.
    Last edited by santos416; Yesterday at 04:41 AM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •