Welcome to AC Web.
Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1823
  1. #1666

    Portal Master


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicmaster View Post
    Guys where to find portal master then you log in to your server?
    @Sonicmaster If you are out and can't find a portal master, just type .tele "city name" and you will be teleported there. If you are in Gm mode. For instance going to SW just type .tele Stormwind and off you go. Just another way to travel if you're in a hurry and can't find the portal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    A friend form the acore discord community (Helios). He is the assembler... idk who made them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Uploaded
    Just finished testing the graphics patches. So far no glitches. Could be my imagination or just not able to compare without running them side by side but I think this is what I saw.

    1. Environment more textured and colorful?
    2. Better Sunlight/ Sunset effects
    3. Mount models seemed based off the last patches. But are modified and much better.
    4. Mob models that were oversized in last patches are now smaller and more detailed.
    5. Water seems much much better and natural.
    6. Couldn't tell a lot of difference in Char models but they do seem cleaner more detailed. Although a couple in Bootybay seemed a little off.
    7. Runs smoothly no glitches so far. Darker night patch didn't seem to work with this I used a different dark night patch that worked though.

    Again it may be imagining if you noticed some of these things then we definitely got an improvement.

    Con: Still no moving grass!
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 03-27-2020 at 03:14 AM.

  2. #1667
    @ShadowMonkey

    Updated Notes on the package:
    Code:
    Patch F/G: BFA Character Models
    Patch H: Updated Creature Models
    Patch I: Item Displays up through WOD
    Patch L: Legion Artifact Weapons
    Patch T: Updated Tiles
    Patch W: Updated Visual Effects
    Patch Y: Updated Water
    Note*
    Patch naming conventions are all over the place so don't assume that your old "patch F" is the same as the new one -- although it could be... If that isn't a twisty riddle =D The patches are named in such a way in order to follow a specific load order. You can rename them, just make sure the load order is maintained.

  3. #1668
    Thanks Brooks for the update. The darker night patch I had was named 9 darker night. Would not work right. I used another called "z" and it worked great. Maybe something in the order as you were saying. I was wondering on patch w , would that include sunlight effects. Because in Bootbay and Tarnaris the lighting seem much more realistic. Waiting for others to respond so I can see if it was my imagination or actually did see improvement. Does look nice though.

  4. #1669
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Thanks Brooks for the update. The darker night patch I had was named 9 darker night. Would not work right. I used another called "z" and it worked great. Maybe something in the order as you were saying. I was wondering on patch w , would that include sunlight effects. Because in Bootbay and Tarnaris the lighting seem much more realistic. Waiting for others to respond so I can see if it was my imagination or actually did see improvement. Does look nice though.
    To me, everything looks nice! And the bosses/minibosses look great too! To your question, specifically, I don't know; I have not unpacked them with my software to look inside yet.

    Also, with 1.3.10.2 you will be able to transmog with the post wotlk items (I hope... working on it currently).

  5. #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    @ShadowMonkey

    Updated Notes on the package:
    Code:
    Patch F/G: BFA Character Models
    Patch H: Updated Creature Models
    Patch I: Item Displays up through WOD
    Patch L: Legion Artifact Weapons
    Patch T: Updated Tiles
    Patch W: Updated Visual Effects
    Patch Y: Updated Water
    Note*
    Patch naming conventions are all over the place so don't assume that your old "patch F" is the same as the new one -- although it could be... If that isn't a twisty riddle =D The patches are named in such a way in order to follow a specific load order. You can rename them, just make sure the load order is maintained.
    I quite WoW after Wrath of the Litch King, what are "Legion Artifact Weapons"? And how do you acquire them in a 3.3.5a server?

    Also, it could just be my setup, but water in SW definitely seemed bugged, and while quickly teleport around to view any differences from my current enhanced graphic set up, I also noticed that the tigers in Stranglethorn had messed up textures or mesh.

    The Character Models definitely seemed to be from leeviathan http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0

    Creature models are most likely Finsternis models http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0

    It seems like Cata Trees are missing from this enhanced graphic pack.

  6. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    I quite WoW after Wrath of the Litch King, what are "Legion Artifact Weapons"? And how do you acquire them in a 3.3.5a server?

    Also, it could just be my setup, but water in SW definitely seemed bugged, and while quickly teleport around to view any differences from my current enhanced graphic set up, I also noticed that the tigers in Stranglethorn had messed up textures or mesh.

    The Character Models definitely seemed to be from leeviathan http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0

    Creature models are most likely Finsternis models http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0

    It seems like Cata Trees are missing from this enhanced graphic pack.
    For the legion stuff, I will have the sql updated in the next patch, but for this pack they will be meant for transmog use.

    I have not had any water issues in Stormwind? (For testing to see if it's just a messed up cache, may I suggest a hacked exe? It doesn't use the cache. it's not a virus, but it will get a false positive. Download. Some addons don't like it such as quest helper, but it's a good way to test stuff, I've found.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    And, if true, perhaps we can patch in the trees?

  7. #1672
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    I quite WoW after Wrath of the Litch King, what are "Legion Artifact Weapons"? And how do you acquire them in a 3.3.5a server?

    Also, it could just be my setup, but water in SW definitely seemed bugged, and while quickly teleport around to view any differences from my current enhanced graphic set up, I also noticed that the tigers in Stranglethorn had messed up textures or mesh.

    The Character Models definitely seemed to be from leeviathan http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0

    Creature models are most likely Finsternis models http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0

    It seems like Cata Trees are missing from this enhanced graphic pack.
    The creature models do seem based on the Finsternis model which I used before, but they are not the same. The boars are now smaller with different details. The Alliance Lock mounts are the same but have had modifications done to them. The Saber cats armor is different and smaller with gems. The Felsteed is similar but also has had some changes done such as glowing red additions to the saddle. Also I checked in Westfall and the scarecrow creatures there are modified as well. In Un'goro all creatures except for slimes are modified as well. So I'm assuming someone took the previous patch and modified it because it's not the same. As far as water goes I never found any glitches myself. The trees though look the same to me as the cata tree patch from before. Maybe a little more detailed. Just my observation.

  8. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    I have not had any water issues in Stormwind? (For testing to see if it's just a messed up cache, may I suggest a hacked exe? It doesn't use the cache. it's not a virus, but it will get a false positive. Download. Some addons don't like it such as quest helper, but it's a good way to test stuff, I've found.)
    I tried the hacked exe and the water in Stormwind still looks bugged to me. Yes it is different than vanilla, but it has that static jello look to it.

    https://i.imgur.com/yWeGaj9.jpg

    Also the Tigers in Stranglethorn are still messed up.

    https://i.imgur.com/WaALGDt.jpg

  9. #1674


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs CO
    Posts
    318
    I have not used anything other then ArcEmu because I wanted a to be able to use LUA. Now that Eluna Engine is Stable I'm willing to give it a chance.

  10. #1675
    Further examples showing Vanilla trees to enhanced Cata trees. I'll need to figure out which patch is for the trees in my wow folder and then I can upload it somewhere.

    Vanilla Goldshire https://i.imgur.com/wyQsXAF.jpg
    Cata Goldshire https://i.imgur.com/HY3yBiZ.jpg

    Vanilla Dolanaar https://i.imgur.com/NgJuSGW.jpg
    Cata Dolanaar https://i.imgur.com/MDXKS0B.jpg

    The Cata Trees patch does hit my FPS pretty bad if it begins to rain in certain zones, like elf areas. But most of the time it does not effect me.

  11. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    I tried the hacked exe and the water in Stormwind still looks bugged to me. Yes it is different than vanilla, but it has that static jello look to it.

    https://i.imgur.com/yWeGaj9.jpg

    Also the Tigers in Stranglethorn are still messed up.

    https://i.imgur.com/WaALGDt.jpg
    I see! But if they were missing textures they would be a toxic green color?

  12. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    I see! But if they were missing textures they would be a toxic green color?
    I've seen that toxic green on Character model when adding patches. I see none with the new patches so far.
    I checked in SW the water does look jello looking. It wasn't static but was rippling. But of course it should look different than the lakes or ocean being contained in the routes but it does look different. The Tigresses in STV looked fine to me. I think it's just the character model, they way they made the face.
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 03-27-2020 at 05:59 PM.

  13. #1678

  14. #1679
    For anyone who wants the Cata Trees mod, this is where I originally got it from! It really helps make the game look less dated, along with all the other mods here!

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2xciyx...forLK.MPQ/file

    EDIT: I'd like to say that so far, besides the tiger's in stranglethorn and SW water, I do really like this graphic mod pack!
    Last edited by Ravoz; 03-27-2020 at 06:06 PM.

  15. #1680

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I think the plan is to swap the tiger in this pack for the one we had in the older package. It takes time, but we can build the perfect package.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •