Welcome to AC Web.
Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1827

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektufall View Post
    Hi Brooks !

Hope you already know that latest version of balance solo you pulled out screws with dungeon/raid boses.

I noticed that on Steamvault - as soon as I aggro one it's health drops from 14k to 1k without even touching it on my part and they do not:

* Drop any loot
    * Get quest flags or drop quest items on kill

I know I coul be minority on this. But have you thought about a way to let us adjust pet talent points (permanently) in .conf or othervise as we can with player talents?
    Blizz core limits to 16 or 20 pet talent point confines me in my single player flow of WoW.

Mentioned that in previous posts.

And yet again let me express my deepest apreciation for you on keeping single player side of WoW alive!
    Thanks for the update. My dev time is, currently, limited to the weekend -- I hope to have a new experimental (1.3.9ex) version available for testing then. I have not given much thought to pet talents, but I do have it on my list of things to look at.

Additionally, I'm aware of errors surrounding the event system and the year 2020 -- fix should be ready soon.

Cheers!

Hey there, I wanted to ask if it's a way to create an npc from scratch, and place it in the db, so that every player I create it will visit this newly created npc?

Quote Originally Posted by Thuliast View Post
    Hey there, I wanted to ask if it's a way to create an npc from scratch, and place it in the db, so that every player I create it will visit this newly created npc?
    Yes, there is a way and its not difficult. There are quite a few tutorials on the web explaining the basic process, a quick search should turn up usable results. If you run into issues and have specific questions, let us know and someone here will help you out

I can recommend AzerothCore for all people which are new to wow emulation and like wotlk expansion.
    AzerothCore is much better than TrinityCore in overall.

Quote Originally Posted by AzsunaDev View Post
    I can recommend AzerothCore for all people which are new to wow emulation and like wotlk expansion.
    AzerothCore is much better than TrinityCore in overall.
    1) Interesting observation since AzerothCoreSolo is built using AzerothCore and those who choose it know this
    2) You're posting on an AzerothCoreSolo thread (lol)
    3) It sounds like you're implying TrinityCore is somehow more complex than AzerothCore and, therefore, easier to setup than TrinityCore and this is simply untrue, particularly when using repacks
    4) Wrath of the Lich King rocks in every way and is, IMHO, the best iteration of WoW, whether in emulation or retail

Thanks for the recommendation
    Last edited by vratam; 01-20-2020 at 07:38 PM.

how do i edit the mysql to allow quests and items at any level?

I have a problem with the hunter. I made a second one and at lvl 11 I get another ammo bug. At my first hunter on lvl 7. How can I fix that he sees that ammo is in the right bag. Arrow is lvl 10. Always get the message that I don't have an ammo

Quote Originally Posted by mathieu1980 View Post
    I have a problem with the hunter. I made a second one and at lvl 11 I get another ammo bug. At my first hunter on lvl 7. How can I fix that he sees that ammo is in the right bag. Arrow is lvl 10. Always get the message that I don't have an ammo
    Remember you have to drag the ammo over to the paperdoll. (the slot next to the bow/gun)

Thank you for your tip. i will try of next time i play
    Last edited by mathieu1980; 01-23-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warezhunter View Post
    how do i edit the mysql to allow quests and items at any level?
    Read the information on the first page of this thread (where you accessed the repack's download links). The necessary SQL statement has been supplied by BrooksTech.

EDIT: If you are asking "how" in "how do I execute the SQL statement?", that is accomplished using any one of a number of DB clients; the choice is yours.

- - - Updated - - -

In Cataclysm, all ammo was made obsolete. If coming from current retail, there are many things that must be deliberately accounted for by the player in WotLK. Ammo is one such thing. As @samea has stated, you must equip your character with proper ammo (bullets or arrows). Simply having it in your inventory will not "auto-equip" it; its one more thing that must be managed.

FYI - I play a Blood Elf Huntress and she rocks with a bow!
    Last edited by vratam; 01-23-2020 at 06:17 PM.

a quick tip

You need to equip your arrows/bullets to character in inventory, thats the news .

You are right. Very stupid of me. Could have known. I thought after 8 years I start wow again and go lvlen haha. I forgot the basics

How to create * .bat file to start mysql database without starting authserver and worldserver? Like http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...n-Trinity-Core Run me first - MySQL .bat?

Quote Originally Posted by Vouger View Post
    How to create * .bat file to start mysql database without starting authserver and worldserver? Like http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...n-Trinity-Core Run me first - MySQL .bat?
    *.bat
    Code:
    @echo off

:: directory where mysqld.exe resides
    SET mysqlbin=$SERVER_DIR\server\database\bin

:: directory where the mysql configuration file, my.ini, resides
    SET mysqlcnf=$SERVER_DIR\server\database

:: fire up the database server
    START %mysqlbin%\mysqld --defaults-file=%mysqlcnf%\my.ini --console --standalone
    Replace $SERVER_DIR with your repack's installation path.

My recommendation and preferred method would be to install MySQL as a Windows Service, allowing greater ease of control over database activity. The syntax to do so is: [mysqld.exe path] --install "name" --defaults-file=[option file path]

Where "name" equals the name of the Windows Service you wish. For example, open a command prompt and execute:
    cmd> $SERVER_DIR\server\database\bin\mysqld --install "MySQL AzerothCoreSolo" --defaults-file=$SERVER_DIR\server\database\my.ini

If there are any spaces in your file paths be sure to enclose the entire path string in quotes, like demonstrated with the name string.

Now you can control the DB directly by name. From a command prompt:
    cmd> net start "MySQL AzerothCoreSolo"
    cmd> net stop "MySQL AzerothCoreSolo"

In a batch file, use:
    Code:
    @echo off

:: name of windows service
    SET service="MySQL AzerothCoreSolo"

net start %service% >nul
    Hope this helps you

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thanks, created the MySQL.bat file in the root folder with the server
    Code:
    @echo off

:: directory where mysqld.exe resides
    SET mysqlbin=server\database\bin

:: directory where the mysql configuration file, my.ini, resides
    SET mysqlcnf=server\database

:: fire up the database server
    START %mysqlbin%\mysqld --defaults-file=%mysqlcnf%\my.ini --console --standalone
    and this will work

I think that broadcast_text_locale.ibd is not a regular file?
    Last edited by Vouger; 01-25-2020 at 08:28 PM.