Welcome to AC Web.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    fixed my issue somehow my bios was interfearing with wow but working great ty all for help.

Love your repack, but i'm having a couple small issues. How do i turn on seasonal events, i would like the server to run kinda blizzlike, like halloween or new years event. When i make a new Alliance toon, i have to choose a horde race to "unlock" alliance classes for the alliance races, it gives some error when i choose alliance first, like it doesn't know what ally races can choose. Last, the server launcher starts the solo database, and since it takes a minute to load up, the Auth server constantly restarts, over, and over, and over, and over again. It causes an error in my database load up so i have to run the launcher twice cus the world server doesn't load... or something. basicly i run launcher once to start the database, turn off the other cmd windows and run it again. then i can log in, Thanks for all your hard work.
    P.S. conan hides bitcoin miners in his repacks

I always get the Message, when I click on the !_launcher.bat:
    Database Server is not running, trying to start it.

Edit: New Error
    Auth Server
    Could not connect to MySql 127.0.0.1

I really want to try out this Repack. Help please

I think something is wrong with the mysql, idk...
    Normally I use Jeuties Repack, when I want to play WoW on my Local Server on the PC. But now it is not working either, I played yesterday without problems (Jeutie) and now it gives me Errors.
    I don't know much about the PC and I really could use your help please!
    Win 10 64bit.
    Last edited by Norimena; 10-17-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norimena View Post
    I always get the Message, when I click on the !_launcher.bat:

Edit: New Error
    Auth Server
    Could not connect to MySql 127.0.0.1

I really want to try out this Repack. Help please

I think something is wrong with the mysql, idk...
    Normally I use Jeuties Repack, when I want to play WoW on my Local Server on the PC. But now it is not working either, I played yesterday without problems (Jeutie) and now it gives me Errors.
    I don't know much about the PC and I really could use your help please!
    Win 10 64bit.
    I will try to help you.

Can you place the repack into the root directory: c:/AzerothCore_Solo_V1.3.5 (or any driver letter you need). While this is not always required I have had reports that on some systems it fixes .bat file errors.

Now it is back to the Error:

I reinstalled my Windows yesterday, so it is a fresh system. I don't get it.

Edit:
    I finally found the problem.
    It was my Firewall that blocked MySQL. It is working! Yay!
    Last edited by Norimena; 10-18-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Zul Farrak gets stuck after you release the prisoners, fighting down the temple works, but when it's time to fight the prisoners they just stand there, i played another repack where you could talk to the goblin and ask him to open the boss room door, it might be an easy fix. Thanks

Edit: Also many items like cloth-silk has no sell value, and some world drop greens, every blue drop from dead mines, etc. would you mind taking a look at that. Thanks still love the repack, very stable and not resource heavy, i can play with the server and the game running on the same laptop. One last thing, if i want to play with like 5-10 friends, how do i do that?
    Last edited by BruceMace; 10-20-2018 at 04:15 AM.

After the weekend, I will be able to look into some of the troubles listed above. I hear you, just a little busy at the moment. =)

im curious to revive a pet it takes mana? so how do non mana classes revive pets

Quote Originally Posted by warezhunter View Post
    im curious to revive a pet it takes mana? so how do non mana classes revive pets
    You should be able to cast revive pet either by the spell in your power book or by /cast revive pet. Tested with a warrior.

Hey brooks !!

Nice update, as always, very good repack (it's y new "vintage WoW) ! But, is there a way to sell wool or other crafting stuf ?

Thx for your work !!

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Hey brooks !!

Nice update, as always, very good repack (it's y new "vintage WoW) ! But, is there a way to sell wool or other crafting stuf ?

Thx for your work !!
    I'm working on the buy / sell issues currently. I would like to have a small update out this week.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    I'm working on the buy / sell issues currently. I would like to have a small update out this week.

cool. Does this repack have the automatic ability learns on level-up? I would really love if that is turned on, or can be added somehow.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lichqueen View Post
    cool. Does this repack have the automatic ability learns on level-up? I would really love if that is turned on, or can be added somehow.
    Thanks!
    It does not. There is a module that can be applied, but to be honest it is in really bad order. Many of the spells acquired are the wrong ones. Example, During testing stealth and execute were both inaccurate versions of the spell. I have not dug deeper, but perhaps a heavy edit of the module could be done sometime.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 10-28-2018 at 05:46 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Ah, thanks for the reply. This is still a great project you got!