Welcome to AC Web.
Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 918
  1. #826

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello, is this still in development? Also is it better than Conan 3.3.5 SPP?

    Im looking for good repack for two players and for some reason most of the repacks dont have that features that allows the game to be played only by few players and not every person got 30 wow friends to play LAN...

  2. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshu View Post
    I'm so excited to try this repack! I'll be sure to report back if I find any problems but, from the sounds of things, this repack seems pretty feature complete. Thanks for your effort @BrooksTech
    Cheers. I will be uploading the new launcher for public use today. Check back later on the main page, if you're interested.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Hello, is this still in development? Also is it better than Conan 3.3.5 SPP?

    Im looking for good repack for two players and for some reason most of the repacks dont have that features that allows the game to be played only by few players and not every person got 30 wow friends to play LAN...
    Active development, yes. =)

  3. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    I tried it with a few of my chars "Alliance" and no double stones. Each time changed to the current city. All normal.
    Thanks for validating your system is working normally. The glitch is on my end.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Hello, is this still in development? Also is it better than Conan 3.3.5 SPP?

    Im looking for good repack for two players and for some reason most of the repacks dont have that features that allows the game to be played only by few players and not every person got 30 wow friends to play LAN...
    While I can't confirm or deny whether this repack is better than Conan's, I can state emphatically that it will satisfy your requirement. This repack is designed for the single player and its configuration could be easily fine-tuned toward two players, a small group, or set back to a Blizz-like state (it could even be set to a state MUCH more difficult than the original, if desired).

    I would suggest you give it a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed :-)

  4. #829
    Thanks for the info guys!


    I would also like to know does your enhanced graphics are superior than other WOD models and creature models online? What exaclty contain your mod?

  5. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Thanks for the info guys!


    I would also like to know does your enhanced graphics are superior than other WOD models and creature models online? What exaclty contain your mod?
    There's been a lengthy discussion/discovery of graphic patches in this thread. I think the basic result being that most of the mods are similar but either named differently or patched together in various ways. The patches provided by BrooksTech are character/creature models and environmental tilesets, trees, etc. They all work together, conflict free, so its a simple download and install situation. Experiment to find out what you personally like and remove whatever you don't.

    There are other mods available that are not included in the BrooksTech download, but you may run into mod conflicts. As you probably know, you can't hurt anything by installing any mods; if you run into issues, simply remove/rename the mod file. Have fun!

  6. #831
    Hi,

    I just found out that solo, local wow servers are a thing and got pretty exited.
    This Repack looks promising, thanks for your work so far.

    Sadly the download link for the main files seems to be broken. Is there an alternative link somewhere?

  7. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by semjon View Post
    Hi,

    I just found out that solo, local wow servers are a thing and got pretty exited.
    This Repack looks promising, thanks for your work so far.

    Sadly the download link for the main files seems to be broken. Is there an alternative link somewhere?
    Uploading New Version... you just tried at a bad time =)

  8. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Uploading New Version... you just tried at a bad time =)
    Awesome, thank you!

  9. #834

    Repack

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshu View Post
    I'm so excited to try this repack! I'll be sure to report back if I find any problems but, from the sounds of things, this repack seems pretty feature complete. Thanks for your effort @BrooksTech
    @Joshu, you're going to love it. I've tried four others and this one beats them all. Like I told Brooks if it gets much better we won't even have to play. Just click a button and watch it play itself

  10. #835
    Is there anyway to control/play with an npc model? Like physically control them without using something like Mind Control?

  11. #836

    Azerothcore Solo Launcher 1.1.01



    Azerothcore Solo Launcher
    • Azerothcore Solo Launcher: !_Azerothcore Solo Launcher 1.1.01 2.3MB
    • Place the launcher into the the 1.3.8 directory
    • Simple, Single Window Interface
    • Input Box to Interact with the World Server
    • A Giant Start Button!
    • ~30% Faster Load Times
    • Proper startup and shutdown of All Servers


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quick update to the Launcher now version 1.1.01 I had to correct an issue with the Data Tools.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-14-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Bug Fix

  12. #837
    I am having trouble getting into the game with everything setup. I can get the solo launcher working (though I tried the old way as well) and I can get as far as the game saying "connected" but it sits there. I checked firewall settings multiple times. I have also tried removing anything involving them (they come up as World Server Daemon and Authentication Server Daemon) and then allowing them again, but nothing changes. I even added a port opening rule for 3310 and adding the wow.exe itself to the firewall list. No dice.

    If I cancel the connected box I get to see the AzerothCore server, but selecting it just brings it back to a permanent connected box.

  13. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by klineshrike View Post
    I am having trouble getting into the game with everything setup. I can get the solo launcher working (though I tried the old way as well) and I can get as far as the game saying "connected" but it sits there. I checked firewall settings multiple times. I have also tried removing anything involving them (they come up as World Server Daemon and Authentication Server Daemon) and then allowing them again, but nothing changes. I even added a port opening rule for 3310 and adding the wow.exe itself to the firewall list. No dice.

    If I cancel the connected box I get to see the AzerothCore server, but selecting it just brings it back to a permanent connected box.
    In your firewall have you tried to add authserver and worldserver from the 1.38 repack directory, manually? If you removed all listings of those servers then when you launch the repack it should prompt a firewall request, but the manual process is worth a shot.

    Edit: Sorry I just read your post again and saw you tried this already.

    Try setting your realmlist.wtf file to your local ip address, for example:
    set realmlist 10.0.0.11 (your number will be different) and then forward ports in your router to that ip address ports: 3724, and 8085
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-13-2019 at 01:05 AM.

  14. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    In your firewall have you tried to add authserver and worldserver from the 1.38 repack directory, manually? If you removed all listings of those servers then when you launch the repack it should prompt a firewall request, but the manual process is worth a shot.

    Edit: Sorry I just read your post again and saw you tried this already.
    Yeah, I did notice when I added the port manually it did not ask for the mysql firewall rule. But I also tried moving it to the root of C and clearing the rules due to this.

    Is there any possibility my wotlk install could be to blame? I found a torrent that is listed as 3.3.5a, and it opens fine.

    I put that in the root of C as well, and even tried opening both as administrator.

    Not sure if there is any other info I can provide, but I fiddled with everything I know about. Not sure if there is some weird windows 10 thing blocking something I can't see. I know it never got far enough to create an account folder in WTF

    Edit: This is the connection log for when I am trying to get in

    7/12 21:06:53.517 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_CONNECTING result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.517 GRUNT: state: RESPONSE_CONNECTED result: LOGIN_OK 127.0.0.1:3724
    7/12 21:06:53.617 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_AUTHENTICATING result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.617 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_CHECKINGVERSIONS result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.659 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_HANDSHAKING result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.659 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_AUTHENTICATED result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.659 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_CONNECT code=CSTATUS_CONNECTING
    7/12 21:06:53.696 ClientConnection Completed: COP_CONNECT code=RESPONSE_CONNECTED result=TRUE
    7/12 21:06:53.696 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=CSTATUS_AUTHENTICATING
    7/12 21:06:54.582 ClientConnection Completed: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=RESPONSE_CANCELLED result=FALSE
    7/12 21:06:55.407 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_DISCONNECTED result: LOGIN_OK

    The cancelled is me cancelling the connected prompt that hangs.

    Ao this is a client authentication issue? Maybe I do need a new client.
    Last edited by klineshrike; 07-13-2019 at 01:09 AM.

  15. #840

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by klineshrike View Post
    Yeah, I did notice when I added the port manually it did not ask for the mysql firewall rule. But I also tried moving it to the root of C and clearing the rules due to this.

    Is there any possibility my wotlk install could be to blame? I found a torrent that is listed as 3.3.5a, and it opens fine.

    I put that in the root of C as well, and even tried opening both as administrator.

    Not sure if there is any other info I can provide, but I fiddled with everything I know about. Not sure if there is some weird windows 10 thing blocking something I can't see. I know it never got far enough to create an account folder in WTF

    Edit: This is the connection log for when I am trying to get in

    7/12 21:06:53.517 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_CONNECTING result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.517 GRUNT: state: RESPONSE_CONNECTED result: LOGIN_OK 127.0.0.1:3724
    7/12 21:06:53.617 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_AUTHENTICATING result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.617 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_CHECKINGVERSIONS result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.659 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_HANDSHAKING result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.659 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_AUTHENTICATED result: LOGIN_OK
    7/12 21:06:53.659 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_CONNECT code=CSTATUS_CONNECTING
    7/12 21:06:53.696 ClientConnection Completed: COP_CONNECT code=RESPONSE_CONNECTED result=TRUE
    7/12 21:06:53.696 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=CSTATUS_AUTHENTICATING
    7/12 21:06:54.582 ClientConnection Completed: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=RESPONSE_CANCELLED result=FALSE
    7/12 21:06:55.407 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_DISCONNECTED result: LOGIN_OK

    The cancelled is me cancelling the connected prompt that hangs.

    Ao this is a client authentication issue? Maybe I do need a new client.
    In your wow directory Data/enus did you set the realmlist.wtf to 127.0.0.1
    set realmlist 127.0.0.1

    In some downloads of the client they lock that file so you may need to right click on it and uncheck the read only box.

    If so, try the local IP solution I detailed in the edit above.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-13-2019 at 01:12 AM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •