Welcome to AC Web.
Page 158 of 160 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2396

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    GOOD NIGHT, I have this error in the SERVER LOG file:
    2021-02-28 21:28:17 AzerothCore 3.3.5a - www.azerothcore.org
    2021-02-28 21:28:18 ERROR: Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)
    2021-02-28 21:28:18 ERROR: Retrying in 10 seconds...
    2021-02-28 21:28:28 Realm running as realm ID 1
    2021-02-28 21:28:28 Using World DB: ACDB 335.3 (dev)
    2021-02-28 21:28:29 Initializing Scripts...

Server is working fine, even with more players the scaling and stuff works. Only tracking Quests bugs out sometimes. Wish there was a guy like the enchanter for glyphs.

Thanks for the repack tho.

Sylencer,
    One work around for this is just a console query. You could do the following in game if you have the account set up as a GM:

Type .lookup item Glyph of Righteous Defense -> output 41100
    make sure your character is selected
    Type .additem 41100

Quote Originally Posted by Ooci View Post
    Sylencer,
    One work around for this is just a console query. You could do the following in game if you have the account set up as a GM:

Type .lookup item Glyph of Righteous Defense -> output 41100
    make sure your character is selected
    Type .additem 41100
    That's what im already doing. Theres no other way around it aside from doing it the old fashion way.

I also noticed that some quests in Hellfire Peninsula are scuffed, for example the early quest with collecting 12 blood samples and one quest later when i need to pick up demonic stones - in both quests the questitems do not drop at all. Tried over 40-50 mobs and not a single item dropped.

@Sylencer Not great but you can use the same approach to the quests as above. Finding the id of the quest items and using the .additem commands. If not that you can use the .Questcomplete command. Not sure if that is correct wording or not but it's in the list supplied in the folder. Type in the command and click on the quest and the quest items will appear in your bags. Not pretty but will keep the quest line going until someone fixes the bugs

@Sylencer

Hold tight, we (Vratam) have a module on the way for Glyphs.

- - - Updated - - -

Join our SoloFriendly Community on Guilded: https://www.guilded.gg/i/Z2yZ6bKk

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    @Sylencer Not great but you can use the same approach to the quests as above. Finding the id of the quest items and using the .additem commands. If not that you can use the .Questcomplete command. Not sure if that is correct wording or not but it's in the list supplied in the folder. Type in the command and click on the quest and the quest items will appear in your bags. Not pretty but will keep the quest line going until someone fixes the bugs
    Yeah that's what im doing with .q c [quest], but sadly that's not really immersive and kinda stupid if that happens on every other quest.
    So what i figured out is that all quests that require you to pick up items (blood, heads from bosses, demonic crystals, etc...) do not drop / don't appear in the drop inventory. I tried lowering drop rates but that did not do much. It worked fine for all regions before tho. It just stopped working on hellfire peninsula. Will try zangarmarsh today. @BrooksTech can you take a look into that?

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    @Sylencer

Hold tight, we (Vratam) have a module on the way for Glyphs.

- - - Updated - - -

Aight will hold on tight

SoloFriendly All Races All Classes Edition

SoloFriendly All Races All Classes Edition

Notice:
    In order to play you must put [Patch-A.MPQ] in your 3.3.5a world of warcraft directory.
    c:\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a\Data or wherever yours is located.

Database:
    User: root
    Pass: 123456
    port: 3310
    Default Game Accounts:
    User: admin | Password: admin
    User: player| Password: player

Download Links:

I'll update the topic post here sometime this week, but if you're the adventurous sort and want to check it out now ^^

Reporting back with the issue i stated above. Quests that require you to loot a specific item (head from the boss, blood samples, crystals, wings, etc..) do not appear in the loot bag. Other quests that require you to kill or loot spawned objects or else does work fine! Only dropped items in the loot bag do not appear, i had vanilla x1 rates and adjusted rates and both did not fix it.
    Happened in all of the Hellfire Peninsula/Zangarmarsch quests, not in the Dungeons tho! Was working fine before on the regular "classic" locations. I highly assume something is bugged there with the Burning Crusade content, will take some days before i can check the Northrend map.

Do you mind to take a look into this? @Brookstech

Join our SoloFriendly Community on Guilded: https://www.guilded.gg/i/Z2yZ6bKk; Come join the murder.

I've just found that having AutoRevive enabled will prevent you from completing the quest "Meet at the Grave" because the quest requires that you die, and be in ghost form. (This is part of Linken's quest chain.)
    Last edited by nightsolo; 03-05-2021 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightsolo View Post
    I've just found that having AutoRevive enabled will prevent you from completing the quest "Meet at the Grave" because the quest requires that you die, and be in ghost form. (This is part of Linken's quest chain.)
    Yes, that issue has been corrected in the new build. AutoRevive has been rebuilt. I should have an update out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Yes, that issue has been corrected in the new build. AutoRevive has been rebuilt. I should have an update out soon.
    Woah, neat! I hadn't thought of it as an "issue" really. Just something to be aware of.

When to expect this cool update? I really look forward to an updated working launcher from you.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmi View Post
    When to expect this cool update? I really look forward to an updated working launcher from you.
    If you want, you can join www.solofriendlywow.com where there is a Development Task list of all things being worked on and updated. There are also direct support channels, and others. FYI