Welcome to AC Web.
Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1987

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    is there any chance you upload the new graphic texture using Google Drive Link it upload more faster and it more easy to download without the GB limit like mega thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tathanhdat08 View Post
    is there any chance you upload the new graphic texture using Google Drive Link it upload more faster and it more easy to download without the GB limit like mega thank you
    Sorry, but no.

Looks like world bosses aren't scaled down for solo play, making them unkillable. I tried out Doomwalker in Shadowmoon Valley and he has 1.5m health and did 6k damage per hit to my pet at level 70. Way too much for one player.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Looks like world bosses aren't scaled down for solo play, making them unkillable
    True

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    Please do! It took me the better part of two days to complete the current 8GB download. Now, to get it loaded and check it out

I second the notion of the "old school hog." A muffled one is barely tolerable, but a silent one...the brothers would be angered
    Main page has been updated with folder links instead. I have not uploaded the patch fixes or anything yet. this is just a simple organization thing.
    Also, if you just want the whole folder it's: here

Would be cool to see world bosses scaled. But if you don't plan on doing that it's not a huge deal, doing it myself through the worldserver config isn't that hard

BrooksTech, would you happen know what the Patch W: Updated Visual Effects specifically changes? I see it adds a sparkle effect for loot, but anything else?

Thanks!

EDIT: I dunno if it is something that can be fixed, but the Pridewing Wyvern, found in Stonetalon Mountains, have no animations other than patrol. When fighting they only stand still, and once killed they have no death animation either. They just stand there. I'm not sure if this is caused by the new enhanced creature mod, or a core issue? Anyways I just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Last edited by Ravoz; 03-29-2020 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Main page has been updated with folder links instead. I have not uploaded the patch fixes or anything yet. this is just a simple organization thing.
    Also, if you just want the whole folder it's: here
    Thank you!

i think patch F+G is the new creature texture and patch H is the new character texture (include NPC) just let you know thanks

So in conclusion does the new graphic patch is better than the old one and why?

Also I find this HD update. Do you thing its better?
    https://stygianthebest.github.io/pro...iancoreclient/

Im really getting confused with so much HD mods..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to make instant 80 realm with this repack and for that purpose I search for some starting gear (crappy) vendor. I need to equip gear fast and start doing dungeons from level 70 or 75 to obtain better gear. All mall scripts that and find have a equipment vendor but for too good gear. There is not point do to dungeons and raids if I the last set from the vendor. I hope you get what im talking about and anybody can help me.

PS. Glyphs and gems vendor would also be nice. There is already enchant npc.
    Last edited by Bokrael; 03-30-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Im going to make instant 80 realm with this repack and for that purpose I search for some starting gear (crappy) vendor. I need to equip gear fast and start doing dungeons from level 70 or 75 to obtain better gear. All mall scripts that and find have a equipment vendor but for too good gear. There is not point do to dungeons and raids if I the last set from the vendor. I hope you get what im talking about and anybody can help me.

PS. Glyphs and gems vendor would also be nice. There is already enchant npc.
    If I understand you correctly, you're okay with issuing GM commands to make your character top level but not okay with gearing your character using the same method. Perhaps you should stop searching for a vendor with crappy gear and simply add the items you desire for yourself.

No, you didn't get it. I dont have much time to play also I feel sick from leveling characters after 15 years of playing this game. I did my server instant 80 (in worldserver.conf) and I need some crappy gear (to not be naked) and start doing dungeons with my wife when we have spare time for 30min. There is no point just to kill bosses we also need to gear up in these dungeons.

I found the Azeroth Core mall script and will try it. But I forgot how to install it since I didnt do such thing for a long time.

@Bokrael

You can use sql to make your vendors and add them to your own world (if you don't want to gear your chars with gm commands). (This would be the best solution for you, I think).

I'm not going to add such to my repack directly because it exceeds the scope of what I'm trying to build here. But wow dev / emulation is a fun hobby to explore and what your asking for is, relatively, easy to accomplish. =) Cheers

Can someone explain what exactly are Referenced Items (what kinds of items?). I have read the wiki but I have no idea what it means.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bangity View Post
    Can someone explain what exactly are Referenced Items (what kinds of items?). I have read the wiki but I have no idea what it means.

Thank you.
    Reference Items (i.e. referenced loot) are the "random" magical items that can drop from a mob. It's taken from a table that is common to many mobs/npcs. Items in referenced loot tables are about the same iLevel.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by bangity View Post

Thank you.
    I may be wrong, but this is what I believe it is. Referenced Items are items in a loot table for any creature or chest. The items assigned to drop for them. You can increase referenced amounts to increase the drop percentage of assigned items as well as the amount of items dropped from a single creature.

I accidentally had "Rate.Drop.Item.Referenced" increased, and I was having 3 greens, and multiple grey and white items dropping from every kill from certain creatures. And it was becoming a burden to me because my bags were filling up too quickly. For a blizz like experience, leave Rate.Drop.Item.Referenced and Rate.Drop.Item.ReferencedAmount both at a value of 1.

I'm not certain what each of those values specifically pertain to, but I believe that is basically what they do.
    Last edited by Ravoz; 03-30-2020 at 06:00 PM. Reason: grammar