Welcome to AC Web.
Page 97 of 133 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1990
  1. #1441

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyktophilia View Post
    Sure its a great repack! But i hope it will be still developed in the future...

    Does any1 know how the Solo LFG works? Is it a Module?
    Also max skill on level?
    I think there is a module for solo. The dungeons should be available at the usual levels in Wow. Just click the dungeon finder and the link pops up to enter dungeon like normal.

  2. #1442
    You know where to find the module?

  3. #1443
    https://i.imgur.com/ckb3v38.jpg
    Can someone help me with this graphical error I'm encountering? I'm trying to install the Enhanced Graphics for 3.3.5a mod and I'm using the wod models version of 3.3.5a (Hopefully that's not the issue since I'm trying to use all the updated models.) Is there a way to fix this?

  4. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyktophilia View Post
    You know where to find the module?
    Modules are sources compiled directly into the core. The config file is SoloLfg.conf, but there are only options for Announce and Enable/Disable.

    You need to be using the 1.3.8c Early version of the core. The download link is on the first page of this thread under Optional Downloads.

  5. #1445
    Actually you can download many of the modules online. I'm thinking the solo one here is called Mod Solo Craft. I could be wrong sorry if I am. I think it was Vratam that provided a link for me to download various modules Brooks used to build this. I just looked in my folder I'm collecting these for and found the AH mod, Solocraft mod, autorevive mod, and others. The link would be a few pages back. Brooks had also linked the source code and files and the page showing how to compile all of this myself. So I could learn how. I might be thinking of something totally different here but in case you wanted the files to make your own server for this client , the files are linked a few pages back. Maybe if Vratam sees this they can link the page again.

  6. #1446
    I want to compile a fresh Repack with the Modules of this one but i can't find the working Solo LFG Module and the AutoRevive Module which Brooks used. If i try the ones i found got errors in VS.

    It would be awesome if someone has the source and would share it with us 👍🏻😁

  7. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyktophilia View Post
    I want to compile a fresh Repack with the Modules of this one but i can't find the working Solo LFG Module and the AutoRevive Module which Brooks used. If i try the ones i found got errors in VS.

    It would be awesome if someone has the source and would share it with us ������
    Took me a bit but here is what I could find that Brooks and Vratam linked for me to get started. Hope this helps!

    Source:
    https://github.com/azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk

    Instructions:
    http://www.azerothcore.org/wiki/Installation

    List of mods can use:
    https://www.azerothcore.org/modules-catalogue/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Where did everyone go

  8. #1448
    Thats what i already use, but i want exactly the files which Brooks used 😅

  9. #1449
    wait you can play with friends with this? via lan or also via internet?

    edit: also what was the command to obtain money?

  10. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by malakas13 View Post
    wait you can play with friends with this? via lan or also via internet?

    edit: also what was the command to obtain money?
    Sure you can play with friends (not quite sure how you setup for this, check for it few pages back)

    .mod money (amount)

  11. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by malakas13 View Post
    wait you can play with friends with this? via lan or also via internet?

    edit: also what was the command to obtain money?
    If you look inside the repack in the server folder/tools I think there should be some documents. One is a full list of GM codes you can use from the chat window in game. For instance using .tele Darnassus will take you there. So no need to fly. Also can use .item lookup name and you'll get a list of items with that name and an id number. Then you can use .additem "id number" and how many. Just some examples if you didn't know them already.

  12. #1452
    i login in as GM, when i use ".modify speed walk 4" cmd to modify character 's speed, the worldserver halt. i don't know why. is someone has the source code. i want it to debug or some other ideas.

  13. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by hnz2010 View Post
    i login in as GM, when i use ".modify speed walk 4" cmd to modify character 's speed, the worldserver halt. i don't know why. is someone has the source code. i want it to debug or some other ideas.
    Not sure why the server would halt. But I'd use .modify speed 4 in the chat window of the client after you log in. Don't need to use cmd or add that in command. That will increase walking speed. There is one to increase the speed of riding or walking but can't remember at the moment.

  14. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Not sure why the server would halt. But I'd use .modify speed 4 in the chat window of the client after you log in. Don't need to use cmd or add that in command. That will increase walking speed. There is one to increase the speed of riding or walking but can't remember at the moment.
    i complie the AzerothCore ver 1fc22a7 (tag v2.0.0) , the CMD ".modify speed 4" work well.

    but this repack halt. i think maybe it is a bug.

  15. #1455

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I can't enter any of the raids for some reason. When I tele to blackwing lair for isntance, I get the "this map cannot be entered at this time" error. How do I fix this?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •