Welcome to AC Web.
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1375

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg33 View Post
    Stuck on Connected when I try to log on. using admin: admin. please help. Windows 10. 64bit
    Just curious are you letting your firewall accept the client's connection? Sometimes mine asks to allow it to go online but the Wow is hiding the popup on the firewall asking for permission. Just a thought. Might Alt tab and check.

- - - Updated - - -

@Vratam by the way I fixed the problem I was having above. Since the fresh reinstall I guess there was a program I'd left out that had installed all the right VR Distrib files. But it's working and the client is now asking for home IP.

By the way..anyone here from Brooks? Hope he's OK. Been awhile.

Probably busy with IRL stuff, Yeah dungeons def too easy but with vas offset 2 they indeed prove quite a challange for a solo player
    i mean can't have it easier then open world content.

Gm Island Not Working

It has worked in the past. Using .tele gm island sent me to the island. Nothing there but it's still cool. Doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried it and nothing happened. All others teleports are fine. Been very quiet in chat lately. Must be playing Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    It has worked in the past. Using .tele gm island sent me to the island. Nothing there but it's still cool. Doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried it and nothing happened. All others teleports are fine. Been very quiet in chat lately. Must be playing Classic
    Teleport locations do not contain spaces. Try: .tele GMIsland

You can also use .look tele $loc where $loc is a partial location name. Then you can .tele and shift-click the link in the chat window.
    Last edited by santos416; 10-21-2019 at 11:03 PM.

Guys you should check this out. In wserver.config you can edit line to get 2 talent points on level
    So by the end instead of 72 tpoints you get 142 which allows certain classes to perform extremely well in solo play or small groups.
    For example resto/balance in combo with furry/arms warrior (tested it with friend) makes icc10 hc really fun.

Hope the project isn't down because Brooks was about 2 Months not active...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyktophilia View Post
    Hope the project isn't down because Brooks was about 2 Months not active...
    Yes I wondered that myself. I haven't heard back in private messages from Brooks either. Hopefully everything is OK IRL. But in case the project is done, it's still an awesome repack. The best that I've tried here and in my opinion really doesn't need to be changed at all. I've actually gone back to playing Wow Classic. I missed the social aspect of Wow and Classic is free if you have a retail account. I've noticed the chat has become very quiet lately. I've wondered where everyone was. Just in case I'd download and back all files linked here. Search for any advice on things you might need to know later. Don't forget the graphic patches too.

Sure its a great repack! But i hope it will be still developed in the future...

Does any1 know how the Solo LFG works? Is it a Module?
    Also max skill on level?

Sure its a great repack! But i hope it will be still developed in the future...

Does any1 know how the Solo LFG works? Is it a Module?
    Also max skill on level?
    I think there is a module for solo. The dungeons should be available at the usual levels in Wow. Just click the dungeon finder and the link pops up to enter dungeon like normal.

You know where to find the module?

You know where to find the module?
    Modules are sources compiled directly into the core. The config file is SoloLfg.conf, but there are only options for Announce and Enable/Disable.

You need to be using the 1.3.8c Early version of the core. The download link is on the first page of this thread under Optional Downloads.

Actually you can download many of the modules online. I'm thinking the solo one here is called Mod Solo Craft. I could be wrong sorry if I am. I think it was Vratam that provided a link for me to download various modules Brooks used to build this. I just looked in my folder I'm collecting these for and found the AH mod, Solocraft mod, autorevive mod, and others. The link would be a few pages back. Brooks had also linked the source code and files and the page showing how to compile all of this myself. So I could learn how. I might be thinking of something totally different here but in case you wanted the files to make your own server for this client , the files are linked a few pages back. Maybe if Vratam sees this they can link the page again.

I want to compile a fresh Repack with the Modules of this one but i can't find the working Solo LFG Module and the AutoRevive Module which Brooks used. If i try the ones i found got errors in VS.

It would be awesome if someone has the source and would share it with us 👍🏻😁

I want to compile a fresh Repack with the Modules of this one but i can't find the working Solo LFG Module and the AutoRevive Module which Brooks used. If i try the ones i found got errors in VS.

It would be awesome if someone has the source and would share it with us ������
    Took me a bit but here is what I could find that Brooks and Vratam linked for me to get started. Hope this helps!

Source:
    https://github.com/azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk

Instructions:
    http://www.azerothcore.org/wiki/Installation

List of mods can use:
    https://www.azerothcore.org/modules-catalogue/

- - - Updated - - -

Where did everyone go

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thats what i already use, but i want exactly the files which Brooks used 😅