Welcome to AC Web.
Page 103 of 114 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1709

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amscram View Post
    This is the best repack I have ever used. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Can you help me with a game breaking bug I found? I have auto scaling turned on and set so that all enemies are my level in the world. (I used your exact instruction above and it worked perfectly for my other 4 toons.)

BUT I just created a female night elf priest and started in Teldrassil. All the enemies are level 11, not level 1. I ran around doing non-killing quests until I leveled up to 2, but this still did not update the creatures there. Everything remained at level 11.

Are you aware of this bug? Is this something I can fix so I can play night elf priest in Teldrassil?

THANKS!

- - - Updated - - -

OK I figured it out. Somehow one of my other toons who is level 11 had caused the night elf starting area to be level 11, even though I have never played in that zone yet. I thought that autobalance only affected zones you actually visited? That's why I thought it was a bug.

A quick restart of the server set all the levels back to normal again.
    Thanks for the update! And yes, that was my first thought too =)

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    have you tried it several times ?
    twice

How do i use .ahbotoptions? What commands go to it? I'm trying to get it to post more than 250 items, sorry for the dumb questions.
    Last edited by lolcats121; 02-16-2020 at 11:56 PM.

I have worldwide enemy scaling, as per your instructions in the first post.

Question: Do the following options affect the entire world or instance only? (It would be great if we could tweak difficulty outside dungeons and inside separately.)

AutoBalance.rate.global = 1.0
    AutoBalance.rate.health = 1.0
    AutoBalance.rate.mana = 1.0
    AutoBalance.rate.armor = 1.0
    AutoBalance.rate.damage = 1.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    How do i use .ahbotoptions? What commands go to it? I'm trying to get it to post more than 250 items, sorry for the dumb questions.
    I agree! I have my SQL set for min 500 and max 2000, but I always get only exactly 249 items for sale in the AH. Is there a way for us to change that?

Also, is there a way to get the ahbot to sell glyphs and bags, and other important crafted items?

Question: Do the following options affect the entire world or instance only? (It would be great if we could tweak difficulty outside dungeons and inside separately.)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree! I have my SQL set for min 500 and max 2000, but I always get only exactly 249 items for sale in the AH. Is there a way for us to change that?

Also, is there a way to get the ahbot to sell glyphs and bags, and other important crafted items?
    you need to completely wipe\restard Ahbot with these settings to apply

Hello, I am back after a bit of a hiatus. Did I miss any major updates to the repack?

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried to update to 1.39, but when I try to execute the Azeroth Launcher, this error message from autheserver.exe occurs:

The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

EDIT: NVM, We're good. Had to reinstall something.
    Last edited by Enigma2Me; 02-18-2020 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    you need to completely wipe\restard Ahbot with these settings to apply
    how do you do that?

how do you do that?
    google for Ahbot commands
    or look in threads like this one - https://github.com/Iov/mangos/blob/master/README.AHBOT

I'm trying to get it to post more than 250 items
    Personally, I do not use the auction house bot, so my information is limited. There have been lengthy discussions regarding its use, however, posted earlier in this thread, I suggest you seek them out. @santos416 has given good instruction and advice concerning buying and selling using the AHBot. A quick search brought me to posts #1123 and #1074, but you can probably find more if you read through the thread around these postings.

Also, if I remember correctly, @BrooksTech re-wrote (or modified) the AHBot found in this repack; it is not the same module as that offered by others. Whether or not this affects corresponding GM commands, or what they are specifically, I do not know, just something for you to keep in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I'm aware, AutoBalance only affects instances, not the general world. @BrooksTech is developing BalanceSolo, which is a module designed to control the levels of mobs in all areas of gameplay. Last I heard, the download link for the updated core that includes this module has been de-activated (check the main post of this thread to see if its been re-activated or not).
    Last edited by vratam; 02-18-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Sorry guys! I don't have much time right now, but for the AuctionHouse look in the database world->AuctionHouseBot for additional settings.

@vratam You've been an all-star, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Sorry guys! I don't have much time right now, but for the AuctionHouse look in the database world->AuctionHouseBot for additional settings.

@vratam You've been an all-star, thanks!
    Thank you! No worries; there's a HUGE difference between professional and hobby development

Thank you for the help with the ah bot, i got it working well now! <3

Thank you for the help with the ah bot, i got it working well now! <3
    Great! Glad to hear you got it working. Perhaps you can post what you've done, if its not too much of a chore, to document for others having the same frustration. I know its come up multiple times now in this thread. No obligation, of course, just a suggestion

Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but for the autobalance, if I wanted mobs to be no higher than 4 levels above and no lower than 4 levels below I would set bot the higher offset and lower offset to 4 correct? I have tried different settings and I'm only able to have mobs same level as myself all the time, am I missing something here lol?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbt0y5 View Post
    Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but for the autobalance, if I wanted mobs to be no higher than 4 levels above and no lower than 4 levels below I would set bot the higher offset and lower offset to 4 correct? I have tried different settings and I'm only able to have mobs same level as myself all the time, am I missing something here lol?
    Hi I believe that the autobalance always tries to make the mobs your level. The upper and lower values determine WHEN that occurs. So if you set it to upper 4 and lower 4, and you are level 20, then when you level to 21, the (already encountered) mobs in that zone should not update to 21 until they fall below your lower limit (4). And if you enter a zone with mobs that are level 23, for example, since they are within your upper limit (4) they will remain level 23. But if you enter a zone where the mobs are higher than your upper limit, they will change to your level.

It would be great if the autobalance was a range of levels for the mobs to vary in, but it seems to be a range that just determines WHEN a mob will be leveled to your own level.

For me, I like a little variety while I am leveling in a zone for a while (I have the autobalance set to affect the world mobs too) to, so I set the upper to 0, and the lower to 2. That makes it so that some mob don't level up instantly when I do, and gives a bit more variety. (All mob stay at least green.)
    Last edited by Amscram; 02-19-2020 at 04:44 AM.