Welcome to AC Web.
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2Me View Post
    Hey, first time here! Got a question that I'm not sure if it's already been answered or not:

1) Is this set up so that you can multibox on this?
    2) Is it possible to have instant 80s, or do all of them have to be leveled manually?
    1) As you can set these repacks to play with some friends, multiboxing should also work
    2) You can change the starting lvl in the worldserver.conf. Or ingame use the gm command .levelup 79 on your lvl 1 char. then it is also lvl 80

Quote Originally Posted by ozzmosis View Post
    1) As you can set these repacks to play with some friends, multiboxing should also work
    2) You can change the starting lvl in the worldserver.conf. Or ingame use the gm command .levelup 79 on your lvl 1 char. then it is also lvl 80
    Much obliged.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you also give yourself gear? Or do you need to find those manually?

Much obliged.

- - - Updated - - -

of course. with command .additem itemid you can give yourself gear. to find the id of the item I normally use this: https://wotlk.evowow.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    I noticed someone had figured out how to get to battlegrounds on the Mango server. Something about changing the numbers in battleground template to 1vs.1 and setting the time longer. I always thought it might be this simple as changing the number of required people but not sure on this type of server. But there are plenty of npc's and bosses there and just like to go for nostalgia as well. Anyone have an idea?
    .debug bg 0

That will set the BG's to 1v0 for debugging, and allow you to enter/queue for them and play them solo. I leave it set to that on my server so we can do the pvp daily for the arena points. Obviously some cant be completed solo, but you can just port out and re-queue till you get one that is, ie AB, EotS, WG, etc.

You can also disable the deserter buff in worldserver.conf, or remove it manually with gm commands. If for some reason you want the BG's back to normal, use .debug bg, or restart the server which will do the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to adding it via item id as stated above, you can also type .additem and shift click items from vendors, such as the triumph or frost emblem vendors in dalaran, and then specify how many, if you want more than the default which will be one. If you find a set you like, you can .lookup itemset in game, or via the internet, and .additemset to get that complete set.
    Last edited by dhasslef; 05-17-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Hello Community. I have been trying to install this repack several days and failed. I have been reading to no avail. The other repack I would like is the SSP project. Just to be fair I have dowloaded several repacks. 250g. My SSD is almost full. I understand the theory of connecting, however for me it does not work. Willing to paypal for help.

I can give more details....where to start....lol

Thanks Peter

Quote Originally Posted by whoopus View Post
    Hello Community. I have been trying to install this repack several days and failed. I have been reading to no avail. The other repack I would like is the SSP project. Just to be fair I have dowloaded several repacks. 250g. My SSD is almost full. I understand the theory of connecting, however for me it does not work. Willing to paypal for help.

I can give more details....where to start....lol

Thanks Peter
    Don't pay for help, ever. We can help you get things working. Send me a PM so we can dig into your unique situation. I'm here to help.

I noticed this in another repack so maybe it is my comp or SOP with repacks? but.... Any melee players notice when you attack the mob takes the damage before the swing hits? How do I fix this gets kinda annoying sometimes. thanks!

[QUOTE=dhasslef;2349288].debug bg 0

That will set the BG's to 1v0 for debugging, and allow you to enter/queue for them and play them solo. I leave it set to that on my server so we can do the pvp daily for the arena points. Obviously some cant be completed solo, but you can just port out and re-queue till you get one that is, ie AB, EotS, WG, etc.

You can also disable the deserter buff in worldserver.conf, or remove it manually with gm commands. If for some reason you want the BG's back to normal, use .debug bg, or restart the server which will do the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I mainly wanted to go solo just for heck of it. I miss fighting those battlegrounds going alone not as much fun but be nice to see them again.
    Edit. Just did Arathi, that was fun. Had to turn off GM mode to interact with banners. But got five achievements there too.
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 05-17-2019 at 11:39 PM.

I truly appreciate this repack!

Making a home

I know Brooks is busy at the moment and others were interested in learning to make our own dwelling in the game. I was just looking at GM Island. I can imagine taking that building and setting it up in Winterspring on a snowy hill or somewhere near Auberdine etc. If you can do this using GM commands as Brooks suggests, I wonder about decorating it and setting up special NPC's or portals there. I know you could just use GM Island and leave it at that but having more flexibility would be fun. Thanks again to the person who showed me how to get to the battlegrounds. That was indeed fun even if I was alone. Gave me some nice achievements and rep too

- - - Updated - - -

Much obliged.

- - - Updated - - -

Enigma, I just look up what gear my chars need and then use the .lookup item command. This will give you a number ID. Then just use the .additem "number" and how many you want. I've given all my chars heirlooms to start with. You can also use this to get ore or any matts or patterns you need for crafting instead of spending all farming. Of course some people like to farm so that's ok too. But I leveled mining and tailoring really fast this way. And don't forget the .modify money "amount" command. Comes in handy when starting out.
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 05-18-2019 at 11:27 PM.

@Shadowmonkey

I don't have the time for a detailed guide but in server/docs you will find a gm command file -- it's a .html file. In there, look for a series of commands in the gobject family of commands. There will be ~12 commands that (if you feel like experimenting) should be able to get you started.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    @Shadowmonkey

I don't have the time for a detailed guide but in server/docs you will find a gm command file -- it's a .html file. In there, look for a series of commands in the gobject family of commands. There will be ~12 commands that (if you feel like experimenting) should be able to get you started.
    Thanks Brooks! I'll go check it out. Don't worry about getting here and doing a detailed tutorial on it. I know you're very busy and I'm very thankful for all the hard work that's gone into this project. I really enjoy it so far. Very few bugs if any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Thanks Brooks! I'll go check it out. Don't worry about getting here and doing a detailed tutorial on it. I know you're very busy and I'm very thankful for all the hard work that's gone into this project. I really enjoy it so far. Very few bugs if any.
    I tested some of the commands. Couldn't get anything to work. So I tried to add a vendor just to test it out. Kept getting a "ID" not found although I was using the ID's found using the commands to look them up and on the GM codes list. I read somewhere you had to change a script to get the ID's to be visible? Anyone heard or know about that?