Welcome to AC Web.
Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1274
  1. #1246

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    Yes, but its quite involved, requiring modification to the client's DBC files (as well as DB updates, I think). I remember finding some tutorials around somewhere addressing it. I know that's not much help, and often the tutorials are poorly written and/or outdated, but at least you know it can be accomplished

    I had a character (I forget what I was thinking at the time; it was quite awhile ago), that I thought about adding some armor modification for, like you are, and dropped it after I discovered the amount of work it would take to do so.

    Let us know if you figure out a working procedure. It would be much appreciated!
    Hi mate, well thanks for information if it can be achieved i'll try for sure.
    Honestly been playing around with repack, testing various aspects (few pages back i wrote about content which can be solo-ed specifically
    Wotlk content)
    Now i got little idea in my head not only about armor modification for more survivability but also possible custom classes.
    Sure if i come up with something i will let you guys know.

    Some of "classes" concept that i gave thoughts to (for sake of LAN play with my friends) are:

    -Cleric / Battle Priest (Plate wearing healer with melee damage capabilities, well lesser than one of rogues, warriors, ferals, ret's and dk's. Based on our beloved "Manduin" khmm)

    -Lightslayer (rogue like class with ability to do shadow damage and quick efficient self healing, ofcourse with CD around 30 sec - 1 minute, can't be too op Based on Undead forsaken lore class)

    -Beast master (Well i know it sound's familiar but nothing like beast mastery hunter, these guys would be
    mail wearing rogue/shaman mix but focused on two handed weapons like maces/axes and boosted pets)


    More to come. Maybe even advanced/prestige class for each basic one given to us by blizz.

    Ofcourse i'm aware i'd have to do farm more then unlock armor skills (which by itself as you said requires lot of work.) But i thought it might be fun
    Those custom classes would been locked until player fulfill certain conditions beside simply leveling like it's case with DK's
    Last edited by Leevere; 09-11-2019 at 06:14 PM.

  2. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by santos416 View Post
    The event occurrence is set for 360 days, so it does not occur on the same day every year.

    I did a "event 24" (Brewfest = Event ID 24) from the console and got this:

    Code:
    Event 24: Brewfest
    Start: 2019-09-13_00-00-00 End: 2020-12-31_00-00-00 Occurence: 360d Length: 7d
    Next state change: 2019-09-13_00-00-00
    In the world.game_event table, the core is not picking up the 525600 mins (365 days) so it is substituting the default value for the field (518400 mins or 360 days).

    I thought it had something to do with the "occurence" field being misspelled, but apparently it doesn't.

    --- Edit ---

    It seems that there is something else going on here, as a lot of events that have an occurrence of 525600 mins in the database are being interpreted by the core as having an occurrence of 518400 mins or 360 days, which is screwing up the yearly events.

    Also, the start date displayed in the output is not what it should be. The absolute start date in the database is 2014-09-20 18:01:00.

    However, if you take a look at another event, say Brew of the Month September, the output matches the database, and it cycles every 365 days.

    ???????
    The event is also meant to run for two weeks, not 7 days. So its pulling incorrect occurrence and length for the event.

  3. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    Hi mate, well thanks for information if it can be achieved i'll try for sure.
    Honestly been playing around with repack, testing various aspects (few pages back i wrote about content which can be solo-ed specifically
    Wotlk content)
    Now i got little idea in my head not only about armor modification for more survivability but also possible custom classes.
    Sure if i come up with something i will let you guys know.

    Some of "classes" concept that i gave thoughts to (for sake of LAN play with my friends) are:

    -Cleric / Battle Priest (Plate wearing healer with melee damage capabilities, well lesser than one of rogues, warriors, ferals, ret's and dk's. Based on our beloved "Manduin" khmm)

    -Lightslayer (rogue like class with ability to do shadow damage and quick efficient self healing, ofcourse with CD around 30 sec - 1 minute, can't be too op Based on Undead forsaken lore class)

    -Beast master (Well i know it sound's familiar but nothing like beast mastery hunter, these guys would be
    mail wearing rogue/shaman mix but focused on two handed weapons like maces/axes and boosted pets)


    More to come. Maybe even advanced/prestige class for each basic one given to us by blizz.

    Ofcourse i'm aware i'd have to do farm more then unlock armor skills (which by itself as you said requires lot of work.) But i thought it might be fun
    Those custom classes would been locked until player fulfill certain conditions beside simply leveling like it's case with DK's
    Sounds cool man! While it may take some effort, trial and error an'all, I'm sure you'll be able to realize it. It's all part of the fulfillment of creative developing and the freedom of modding and, in the case of WoW, emulation that allows us all to bare our artistic souls

    I hope you keep us all posted on your progress!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daeymon View Post
    The event is also meant to run for two weeks, not 7 days. So its pulling incorrect occurrence and length for the event.
    I don't think its "pulling" incorrect information, I think the information its pulling from the DB is what's in the DB. @santos416 is suggesting something else (client perhaps, maybe core code) is overriding, affecting, or modifying the DB values; otherwise the solution would simply be to correct the DB field data where needed.

  4. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeymon View Post
    The event is also meant to run for two weeks, not 7 days. So its pulling incorrect occurrence and length for the event.
    It seems that this behaviour is carried over from TrinityCore. I have a Trinity server that exhibits similar discrepancies regarding events.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    I don't think its "pulling" incorrect information, I think the information its pulling from the DB is what's in the DB. @santos416 is suggesting something else (client perhaps, maybe core code) is overriding, affecting, or modifying the DB values; otherwise the solution would simply be to correct the DB field data where needed.
    You are correct, @vratam, there is definitely something strange happening between the db and the core. Maybe some weird data type conversions etc. I quickly poked around the source, but couldn't really dive deep into the problem... Perhaps when I have more time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daeymon View Post
    Any else played or tested any events? I just did some brewfest testing and the event doesnt start on the 20th. Though when I rolled the date back to the 17th the event was in full swing and then stopped on the 20th. I'm not sure what is going on.
    Try going into the world.game_event table and changing the holidayStage field for the Brewfest event from 1 to 0.

    Restart the worldserver and check the dates and duration for Brewfest are as you expected.

  5. #1250
    Thanks for the report on Holiday events. I plan on taknig a deep dive into it this weekend.

  6. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    Is there a way to learn armor proficiency for example plate for priest?
    I want to experiment bit with battle priest build, etc.
    You can learn spells outside of your class by using GM commands. I don't know if you are playing with GM commands or not, but if you are you can use the command " .lookup spell plate mail " for instance to get the spell ID. Once you have the spell ID, you can then use " .learn ID to learn the proficiency.

    I don't know how to get around armor that have class requirements though. For instance armor that says "requires Paladin".

    You can lookup other spells and skills with this method, and learn them. For instance you can have a character that has learned class specific mounts. You can learn the riding skill at level 1 if you wanted. You could learn lock picking as a priest if you desired.

    For spells like "Pick Lock" that have a leveling aspect to them that would normally show up in your skill tab, you will need to first learn the spell. Which for lock picking is called the spell "Pick Lock". So lookup the spell Pick Lock using " .lookup spell Pick Lock ". Get the id. Next use " .learn spell 1804 " to learn the spell. In this case Pick Lock spell ID is 1804. You have now learned the spell, but it isn't leveled. To level up the spell and skill you will need to find the "lockpicking" skill ID.

    Use " .lookup skill lockpicking " to find it's ID. The lockpicking skill ID is 633. Take note that skills and spells ID's are different things. The spell with the ID 633 is Lay on Hands. But a skill ID of 633 corresponds to lockpicking.

    So to levelup up the skill lockpicking, and allow you to use the spell "Pick Lock" on any level locked item, use the command " .setskill 633 450 450 ". This will set the skill level of lockpicking to max.

    So to lay it out simply.

    .lookup spell Pick Lock
    .learn 1804
    .lookup skill lockpicking
    .setskill 633 450 450

    You have just learned max lockpicking and can use the spell Pick Lock to pick any lock in the game.

    You will need to follow the above for other spells that have skill proficiency's. For instance the skill Riding and Flying. Once you have the skills for Riding and Flying learned to max. You can lookup individual mount spells and learn them.

    Spells that don't have a skill associated with them, like your Priest's spell Smite, will only need to lookup spell ID's. Not skills. Every level of Smite has a spell ID. Or you can skip all of that and just learn all levels of Smite right away. To do that you would lookup Smite's spell ID. Smite rank 1 has a spell ID of 585. To learn all ranks of Smite, you would use " .learn 585 all ". You just learned all ranks of Smite.

    All of this of course can really ruin the game if you go too crazy. It makes things too easy. But it is fun to play around with. Things like the lockpicking/Pick Lock thing can be looked at as a "quality of life" thing. Its up to you to decide what you want to use and not use.

    Good luck!

    EDIT: To learn how to use plate as a Priest, you will need to learn the spell Plate Mail, as well as level up the skill Plate Mail. The spell and skill each have different ID's. But you can use the method I outlined with Lockpicking to level the skill.
    Last edited by Ravoz; 09-12-2019 at 03:07 PM.

  7. #1252
    @Ravoz - Thank you for your excellent write up...I, for one, will definitely be giving some time and experimentation to it! These are some GM commands I haven't really involved myself with, but your suggestions have given me some ideas with which to toy around

  8. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    You can learn spells outside of your class by using GM commands. I don't know if you are playing with GM commands or not, but if you are you can use the command " .lookup spell plate mail " for instance to get the spell ID. Once you have the spell ID, you can then use " .learn ID to learn the proficiency.

    I don't know how to get around armor that have class requirements though. For instance armor that says "requires Paladin".

    You can lookup other spells and skills with this method, and learn them. For instance you can have a character that has learned class specific mounts. You can learn the riding skill at level 1 if you wanted. You could learn lock picking as a priest if you desired.

    For spells like "Pick Lock" that have a leveling aspect to them that would normally show up in your skill tab, you will need to first learn the spell. Which for lock picking is called the spell "Pick Lock". So lookup the spell Pick Lock using " .lookup spell Pick Lock ". Get the id. Next use " .learn spell 1804 " to learn the spell. In this case Pick Lock spell ID is 1804. You have now learned the spell, but it isn't leveled. To level up the spell and skill you will need to find the "lockpicking" skill ID.

    Use " .lookup skill lockpicking " to find it's ID. The lockpicking skill ID is 633. Take note that skills and spells ID's are different things. The spell with the ID 633 is Lay on Hands. But a skill ID of 633 corresponds to lockpicking.

    So to levelup up the skill lockpicking, and allow you to use the spell "Pick Lock" on any level locked item, use the command " .setskill 633 450 450 ". This will set the skill level of lockpicking to max.

    So to lay it out simply.

    .lookup spell Pick Lock
    .learn 1804
    .lookup skill lockpicking
    .setskill 633 450 450

    You have just learned max lockpicking and can use the spell Pick Lock to pick any lock in the game.

    You will need to follow the above for other spells that have skill proficiency's. For instance the skill Riding and Flying. Once you have the skills for Riding and Flying learned to max. You can lookup individual mount spells and learn them.

    Spells that don't have a skill associated with them, like your Priest's spell Smite, will only need to lookup spell ID's. Not skills. Every level of Smite has a spell ID. Or you can skip all of that and just learn all levels of Smite right away. To do that you would lookup Smite's spell ID. Smite rank 1 has a spell ID of 585. To learn all ranks of Smite, you would use " .learn 585 all ". You just learned all ranks of Smite.

    All of this of course can really ruin the game if you go too crazy. It makes things too easy. But it is fun to play around with. Things like the lockpicking/Pick Lock thing can be looked at as a "quality of life" thing. Its up to you to decide what you want to use and not use.

    Good luck!

    EDIT: To learn how to use plate as a Priest, you will need to learn the spell Plate Mail, as well as level up the skill Plate Mail. The spell and skill each have different ID's. But you can use the method I outlined with Lockpicking to level the skill.
    Thanks for making it clear mate! That's what i was looking for but on my rogue lockpicking skills leveled along with my character similar to system they introduced to cataclysm. But if i wish to go lockpicking with different class i'd have to level it or use command to level unlike with rogues?
    About class specific items like paladin tier sets i'm pretty sure i could just remove class requirement like i did before with HeidiSQL.

    I'm kind of experimenting with class combos for example first i did was learn Shaman WF Weapon (max rank) On my warrior and it
    did crazy amount of damage but nothing too game braking. It was possible since spell itself didn't required mana as resource to activate, same with lighting shield but some spells require mana or energy to use so it's impossible with warrior.

    But will figure out something, thanks again!

  9. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    But if i wish to go lockpicking with different class i'd have to level it or use command to level unlike with rogues?
    I believe it would require using commands to level skills outside of what was designed for other classes. I'm pretty sure if you used lockpicking to pick an orange locked chest, on say a Priest, the skill would NOT increase in skill level.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    About class specific items like paladin tier sets i'm pretty sure i could just remove class requirement like i did before with HeidiSQL.
    I'm going to have to learn how to use these programs and do these sorts of things...

  10. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    I'm kind of experimenting with class combos for example first i did was learn Shaman WF Weapon (max rank) On my warrior and it did crazy amount of damage but nothing too game braking. It was possible since spell itself didn't required mana as resource to activate, same with lighting shield but some spells require mana or energy to use so it's impossible with warrior.
    This is a good example of one of the primary differences between using GM commands from modifying DBC files to create new or re-work existing Class/Race attributes, as well as other things. Depending upon your goals and the effort you're willing to undertake, the final results are not necessarily going to be equivalent.

    As a simply example, I made a torch item and hacked the DBC files so the item is part of every character's starting gear. Prior to doing so, I just used the GM command to add the item to a newly made character's inventory. In this case, both methods result in essentially the same outcome, but by having the starting gear include the torch makes it much more efficient and immersive; its part of the game world.

    To produce a character class, with all the necessary attributes to progress through the game in an immersive and expected way, that can be selected from the character creation screen and leveled through the game world as any other character is, that's just, well, awesome customization! (IMO)

    EDIT: FYI - since adding my torch item, I've gone on to modify the starting gear of nearly every Class/Race combo, so each character begins a game with their own unique gearing. I love how figuring out one thing can lead to many other modifications and ideas
    Last edited by vratam; 09-12-2019 at 11:10 PM.

  11. #1256

    Thanks for this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    You can learn spells outside of your class by using GM commands. I don't know if you are playing with GM commands or not, but if you are you can use the command " .lookup spell plate mail " for instance to get the spell ID. Once you have the spell ID, you can then use " .learn ID to learn the proficiency.

    I don't know how to get around armor that have class requirements though. For instance armor that says "requires Paladin".

    You can lookup other spells and skills with this method, and learn them. For instance you can have a character that has learned class specific mounts. You can learn the riding skill at level 1 if you wanted. You could learn lock picking as a priest if you desired.

    For spells like "Pick Lock" that have a leveling aspect to them that would normally show up in your skill tab, you will need to first learn the spell. Which for lock picking is called the spell "Pick Lock". So lookup the spell Pick Lock using " .lookup spell Pick Lock ". Get the id. Next use " .learn spell 1804 " to learn the spell. In this case Pick Lock spell ID is 1804. You have now learned the spell, but it isn't leveled. To level up the spell and skill you will need to find the "lockpicking" skill ID.

    Use " .lookup skill lockpicking " to find it's ID. The lockpicking skill ID is 633. Take note that skills and spells ID's are different things. The spell with the ID 633 is Lay on Hands. But a skill ID of 633 corresponds to lockpicking.

    So to levelup up the skill lockpicking, and allow you to use the spell "Pick Lock" on any level locked item, use the command " .setskill 633 450 450 ". This will set the skill level of lockpicking to max.

    So to lay it out simply.

    .lookup spell Pick Lock
    .learn 1804
    .lookup skill lockpicking
    .setskill 633 450 450

    You have just learned max lockpicking and can use the spell Pick Lock to pick any lock in the game.

    You will need to follow the above for other spells that have skill proficiency's. For instance the skill Riding and Flying. Once you have the skills for Riding and Flying learned to max. You can lookup individual mount spells and learn them.

    Spells that don't have a skill associated with them, like your Priest's spell Smite, will only need to lookup spell ID's. Not skills. Every level of Smite has a spell ID. Or you can skip all of that and just learn all levels of Smite right away. To do that you would lookup Smite's spell ID. Smite rank 1 has a spell ID of 585. To learn all ranks of Smite, you would use " .learn 585 all ". You just learned all ranks of Smite.

    All of this of course can really ruin the game if you go too crazy. It makes things too easy. But it is fun to play around with. Things like the lockpicking/Pick Lock thing can be looked at as a "quality of life" thing. Its up to you to decide what you want to use and not use.

    Good luck!

    EDIT: To learn how to use plate as a Priest, you will need to learn the spell Plate Mail, as well as level up the skill Plate Mail. The spell and skill each have different ID's. But you can use the method I outlined with Lockpicking to level the skill.
    Thanks! I made a pdf of this for later

  12. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    I've gone on to modify the starting gear of nearly every Class/Race combo, so each character begins a game with their own unique gearing. I love how figuring out one thing can lead to many other modifications and ideas
    Wow, that's amazing i'd like to see how it works out.

  13. #1258
    Hey there. Thanks very much for this repack BrooksTech, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

    Couple of questions;

    1. How do I get the AH bot to create a lot more sales listings? In mod_ahbot.conf I changed AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle from 200 to 1000 but it doesn't seem to have made much difference.

    2. VAS Autobalance makes soloing dungeons much too easy (although I've only tried low-level ones so far, maybe it works better later on, or in raids?). For example, I went into Wailing Caverns solo at level 21 and the L19 elite monsters in there were much weaker than the L16-17 monsters outside the instance. I was killing everything in 1-2 shots and the bosses weren't much harder. Suggested setting to make it at least a bit of a challenge?

  14. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by Leevere View Post
    Wow, that's amazing i'd like to see how it works out.
    Its not that tough to do, but you will need to download a few tools and get acquainted with your client files. There are some tutorials already written and uploaded out there, so a search should reveal them pretty easily. Here's some basic instruction and tips...

    The file you need to extract and modify: $CLIENT_DIR/Data/enUS/patch-enUS-2.MPQ/CharStartOutfit.dbc

    A "patch" file (*.MPQ) is nothing more than an archive or collection of "data" files, and a data file (*.dbc) is nothing more than a collection of assets (like strings, images, sounds, etc.), what back in the day was called a flat data source (essentially a database table without the database). You extract the file using an application called, MPQEditor. You can't directly read a *.dbc, its binary, so you convert it to a delimited file using a utility, DBCUtil. Now you can modify its values freely. Once satisfied, you convert it back to a *.dbc using DBCUtil.

    The *.dbc files are organized within the *.MPQ files in a hierarchical fashion, just like your computer files are organized. By creating the exact folder structure contained in the *.MPQ in you $CLIENT_DIR, you can place the modified *.dbc into that directory. Patch files have a naming priority: first numbered *.MPQ files are loaded, then alphabetic *.MPQ files, then "loose" files. As with all game modification, changes are applied in order and the last loaded file wins. By placing the "loose" file in its proper directory, the game will supersede the original resource with your modified one. Of course, you are free to create your own "patch" file, containing any number of *.dbc files, but unless distributing your mod its not necessary.

    Now, when it comes to the actual modification, you must understand the structure of the file in order to properly change its values. Both Azerothcore.org and Trinitycore.org are great resources for breaking out many client DBC and most all DB table schema. There are others as well, like OwnedCore.com for example, that may provide tutorials and whatnot that can help.

    Here's an extract from my own personal notes (not re-formatted for this post, sorry):

    ## ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ##
    FILE STRUCTURE
    ## ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ##

    col data type description value
    ----- ----- ----- -----
    A (1) long uid [uid]
    B (2) byte race [race identifier]
    C (3) byte class [class identifier]
    D (4) byte gender 0 = male; 1 = female
    E (5) byte outfit [outfit id] or 0

    ## ENTRY [block of 24 columns]

    24 is the limit of items a starting player can be assigned

    - columns F-AC store the world.item_template.entry value for each item
    - for ALL columns NOT containing an "entry" value, assign a value of "-1"

    col data type description value
    ----- ----- ----- -----
    F-AC (6-29) long item model [entry] or [-1 or 0] (both represent none)


    ## DISPLAY ID [block of 24 columns]

    - columns AD-BA store the world.item_template.displayid value for each item

    note: displayid represents the model assigned to the item, which
    controls both the item's appearance and its icon

    - these columns will define which pieces of gear will display on the
    character selection in the Character Creation Screen

    - it is only necessary to include those displayid values corresponding
    to the items that will display, not necessarily for every included
    starting item entry value assigned

    - for ALL columns NOT containing a "displayid" value, assign a value of "-1"

    col data type description value
    ----- ----- ----- -----
    AD-BA (30-53) long item uid [displayid] or -1


    ## INVENTORY TYPE [block of 24 columns]

    - columns BB-BY store the world.item_template.InventoryType value for each item
    - for ALL columns NOT containing an "InventoryType" value, assign a value of "-1"

    col data type description value
    ----- ----- ----- -----
    BB-BY (54-77) long inventory [InventoryType]

    [[[ IMPORTANT ]]]
    when entering displayid and InventoryType values, ascertain they are relative
    to the entry value; i.e., each displayid and InventoryType included MUST be listed
    in the exact same order as the items included in columns F-AC


    ## ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ##
    DB ID CODES
    ## ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ##

    ## race
    1 = Human
    2 = Dwarf
    3 = Night Elf
    4 = Undead
    5 = Tauren
    6 = Gnome
    7 = Troll
    8 = Blood Elf
    10 = Draenei
    11 = Orc

    ## class
    1 = Warrior
    2 = Paladin
    3 = Hunter
    4 = Rogue
    5 = Priest
    6 = Deathknight
    7 = Shaman
    8 = Mage
    9 = Warlock
    11 = Druid

    ## InventoryType
    0 = NonEquip
    1 = Head
    2 = Neck
    3 = Shoulders
    4 = Body
    5 = Chest
    6 = Waist
    7 = Legs
    8 = Feet
    9 = Wrists
    10 = Hands
    11 = Finger
    12 = Trinket
    13 = Weapon
    14 = Shield
    15 = Ranged
    16 = Cloak
    17 = TwoHandedWeapon
    18 = Bag
    19 = Tabard
    20 = Robe
    21 = MainHandWeapon
    22 = OffHandWeapon
    23 = Holdable
    24 = Ammo
    25 = Thrown
    26 = RangedRight
    27 = Quiver
    28 = Relic

    -----

    All of this may seem a bit overwhelming, but once you dig in and begin to familiarize yourself, it will all make logical sense...hopefully

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Paegan View Post
    2. VAS Autobalance makes soloing dungeons much too easy (although I've only tried low-level ones so far, maybe it works better later on, or in raids?). For example, I went into Wailing Caverns solo at level 21 and the L19 elite monsters in there were much weaker than the L16-17 monsters outside the instance. I was killing everything in 1-2 shots and the bosses weren't much harder. Suggested setting to make it at least a bit of a challenge?
    When in game, inside an instance, execute the command: .vas setoffset [rate]
    where [rate] equals 0-10.

    The default (0) is set in VASAutoBalance.conf (playerCountDifficultyOffset=0). This value may be set dynamically, in-game, using the above command. Setting higher values will quickly make dungeons more challenging.
    Last edited by vratam; 09-13-2019 at 01:16 PM.

  15. #1260

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paegan View Post
    1. How do I get the AH bot to create a lot more sales listings? In mod_ahbot.conf I changed AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle from 200 to 1000 but it doesn't seem to have made much difference.
    Check this post http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...=1#post2357690

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •