Welcome to AC Web.
Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1156
  1. #601

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Looks like I will have a 1.3.8a anyway. 2 additional features and some balance adjustments in some conf files. For your file, send me a PM and I will send you my email address.

    Sent you a PM Brooks!

  2. #602
    The All-In-One link in the following forum post is where I got the sun mod from. It's been a while since I downloaded it, but I just checked and it's still working as of this posting. You will have to download a few gb of data, and extract and rename the files you want to use (they are clearly labeled inside the rar package), but at least they're available this way.

    forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398430
    Last edited by dhasslef; 06-13-2019 at 06:17 PM.

  3. #603

    Realm Time Moving Too Fast

    I mentioned that the moon or sun was moving way too fast. Using the new server I saw the realm time and it's moving about one minute per second which would explain the fast setting sun/moon. Where would I adjust that e.g. What line in which file?

  4. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    I mentioned that the moon or sun was moving way too fast. Using the new server I saw the realm time and it's moving about one minute per second which would explain the fast setting sun/moon. Where would I adjust that e.g. What line in which file?
    worldserver.conf at the end of the file
    Code:
    #     TimeIsTimePlus
    #     	Adjust the number of game days per real day by adjusting the Realm Timer
    #     	Default : 1.0 (Blizzlike)
    #     	Example : 60 is 1 second (Real Time) = 1 minute (Realm Timer)
    #                 60.0  = 1 Game Day every 24   minutes
    #                 30.0  = 1 Game Day every 48   minutes         
    #                 15.0  = 1 Game Day every 96   minutes or 1.6  Hours
    #                 7.5   = 1 Game Day every 192  minutes or 3.2  Hours
    #                 3.75  = 1 Game Day every 384  minutes or 6.4  Hours        
    #                 1.875 = 1 Game Day every 768  minutes or 12.8 Hours
    #                 1.0   = 1 Game Day every 1440 minutes or 24.0 Hours        
    
    TimeIsTimePlus = 60

  5. #605
    Hi BrooksTech,

    I've downloaded and been going through the new version, getting things prepared for myself. I'll probably wait until 1.3.8a before I make the actual transfer, but I've decided to start with a fresh database and client when I do. Anyway, I've noticed a couple of changes to the worldserver.conf that have invoked a few questions...

    1) Concerning the new parameter, Quests.EnableQuestTracker; could you please tell me where in the db this information is being stored?
    2) I noticed MaxPrimaryTradeSkill is now assigned a value of 11. Does this mean 11 possible skills to have under our belts now, instead of the usual ten? Just confirming.
    3) Concerning the new parameter, CloseIdleConnections; will setting this to 0 leave me connected to the game world indefinitely (regardless of other settings)? Again, just confirming, and clarifying I guess.

    Thanks BrooksTech! I appreciate any information you can give :-)

  6. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    worldserver.conf at the end of the file
    Code:
    #     TimeIsTimePlus
    #     	Adjust the number of game days per real day by adjusting the Realm Timer
    #     	Default : 1.0 (Blizzlike)
    #     	Example : 60 is 1 second (Real Time) = 1 minute (Realm Timer)
    #                 60.0  = 1 Game Day every 24   minutes
    #                 30.0  = 1 Game Day every 48   minutes         
    #                 15.0  = 1 Game Day every 96   minutes or 1.6  Hours
    #                 7.5   = 1 Game Day every 192  minutes or 3.2  Hours
    #                 3.75  = 1 Game Day every 384  minutes or 6.4  Hours        
    #                 1.875 = 1 Game Day every 768  minutes or 12.8 Hours
    #                 1.0   = 1 Game Day every 1440 minutes or 24.0 Hours        
    
    TimeIsTimePlus = 60
    Thank you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dhasslef View Post
    The All-In-One link in the following forum post is where I got the sun mod from. It's been a while since I downloaded it, but I just checked and it's still working as of this posting. You will have to download a few gb of data, and extract and rename the files you want to use (they are clearly labeled inside the rar package), but at least they're available this way.

    forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398430
    Downloaded it twice, was corrupted both times. Is this the same patches I linked earlier with the added Sunlight patch? Or are they different?

    - - - Updated - - -

    The NPC Glubber Blump seems to be glitched. When I clicked on him to get fishing articles, the link does nothing. The popup window only showed 3 out of 10 times of testing it. When I clicked on his other link saying I didn't know how to fish, the link did nothing. He's the one that gives out fishing quests in Auberdine. Not a big deal just pointing it out.
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 06-13-2019 at 09:31 PM.

  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Downloaded it twice, was corrupted both times. Is this the same patches I linked earlier with the added Sunlight patch? Or are they different?
    What are you trying to extract it with? I'm using the newest version of 7zip and had no issues with extracting it when I downloaded it a few weeks back, and when I downloaded it to test again just prior to posting the link.

    Quite possibly the same yes, as I'm unsure exactly what mods are in your pack. I only downloaded the one I linked for the sun and goblin mods as they were unavailable elsewhere due to dead links. I haven't tried any of the other mods in either pack. I already had the latest versions that I got directly from the retro-porting section of modcraft. Incidentally there is a lot of good info there too if that interests you.

    Also, it seems everything I try to post gets flagged for mod approval. No clue what thats about, but it makes it difficult to carry on a discussion.
    Last edited by dhasslef; 06-14-2019 at 12:24 AM.

  8. #608

    Sunlight Pack

    Quote Originally Posted by dhasslef View Post
    What are you trying to extract it with? I'm using the newest version of 7zip and had no issues with extracting it when I downloaded it a few weeks back, and when I downloaded it to test again just prior to posting the link.

    Quite possibly the same yes, as I'm unsure exactly what mods are in your pack. I only downloaded the one I linked for the sun and goblin mods as they were unavailable elsewhere due to dead links. I haven't tried any of the other mods in either pack. I already had the latest versions that I got directly from the retro-porting section of modcraft. Incidentally there is a lot of good info there too if that interests you.

    Also, it seems everything I try to post gets flagged for mod approval. No clue what thats about, but it makes it difficult to carry on a discussion.
    I was using Winrar. It always works for me. Could be I need to use Winzip but never had that problem before. I'll try again. I used the Stigas patches and really like them so far. Missing the sunlight patch I suppose. For some reason though the patches changed the faces of Dwarves and Nightelves NPCs and gave them glowing eyes with dark faces. Don't really like that but the rest seems good.

  9. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by dhasslef View Post
    Also, it seems everything I try to post gets flagged for mod approval. No clue what thats about, but it makes it difficult to carry on a discussion.
    That happened to me a lot when I first started posting on this site. I figured out that you've got to press something (e.g., "Reply to Thread", "Reply With Quote") to properly post...at least that's what's been working for me. In other words, you can't just type in the reply box and hit post.
    Last edited by vratam; 06-14-2019 at 12:49 AM.

  10. #610
    @Shadowmonkey
    Give 7zip a try if you have any issues, I know for sure it works.

    Regarding the faces, it sounds like some mods you're using are conflicting. I can't use the cohesive druid forms with my mods because it makes the cats by thunderbluff look like a patchwork quilt.

    @vratam
    It seems to be the opposite for me. Also, I can post and it will flag it, but I can edit a post and paste the exact same thing and it will post fine. So odd.
    Last edited by dhasslef; 06-14-2019 at 01:10 AM.

  11. #611
    Good work you're repack is very awesome !

    Just a thing on the new version : the dungeon finder is nice and work ! But the real entry of the raids or dungeons don't work. It said "map cannot be entered at this time" .

  12. #612
    Try entering /script LeaveParty() in the chat window after using the dungeon finder. That should allow you to use the instance entrances again

  13. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by dhasslef View Post
    Try entering /script LeaveParty() in the chat window after using the dungeon finder. That should allow you to use the instance entrances again
    This ^

    Update:
    Working on the finishing touches for the 1.3.8a hotfix and the upgrade patch for 1.3.7a users. After I get this done, I will field as many of the questions asked above as I can. =)

    1.3.8a Notes:
    • There is an NPC that can reset instances and 'fix' issues brought about by the Solo lfg
    • An auto revive after death module has been implemented. This shares the name with another module, but I wrote this one personally for use with this repack.
    • Some balance settings have been adjusted. Buffmaster and AHBot related.


    ETA: Soon =D

  14. #614

  15. #615

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm having trouble with this repack. While running around, if I engage in melee, then follow up with a spell, it seems to completely bug out my auto attack where melee attacks no longer activate. I don't go into the ready to attack stance either. Just does nothing. Can continue casting spells, but just never melee until I fully restart the server.

    thoughts?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •