Welcome to AC Web.
Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1807

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Question about AutoBalance, do quest reward item stats also scale with level?

Guys where to find portal master then you log in to your server?

Quote Originally Posted by ElBaster View Post
    World Autobalance is turned off by default and will need to be changed in the Autobalance config. I do not use world Autobalance so I do not know for sure, but I believe it does not adjust quest reward stats.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicmaster View Post
    Portal Master's can be found in each capital city, as well as Booty Bay. I am not sure if they are in every Goblin city.

You can, however, add the NPC anywhere you like using the GM command " .npc add 190000 "

Additional documentation can be found in the folder located within the server folder server-> docs-> GM Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    World Autobalance is turned off by default and will need to be changed in the Autobalance config. I do not use world Autobalance so I do not know for sure, but I believe it does not adjust quest reward stats.

Portal Master's can be found in each capital city, as well as Booty Bay. I am not sure if they are in every Goblin city.

You can, however, add the NPC anywhere you like using the GM command " .npc add 190000 "

Additional documentation can be found in the folder located within the server folder server-> docs-> GM Stuff
    It's a shame, with item stats scaling and exp reward scaling it would have been a perfection, otherwise doing quests in lower level areas than yours seems like a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by zaicopx View Post
    "Enhanced Graphics for 3.3.5a", is it only for us client?? What about gb client??
    It should work "?" But I've not tested on anything other than US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sonicmaster View Post
    There is one in every major city. In most cities they are hard to miss. =)

- - - Updated - - -

Ravoz is correct here. Items do not scale, sorry.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 03-25-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaicopx View Post
    "Enhanced Graphics for 3.3.5a", is it only for us client?? What about gb client??
    When I first started using a World of Warcraft emulator (AzerothCore) I connected with a GB client (I had the mistaken notion that doing so would implement the Queen's English into the game, it doesn't). I can't distinctly remember any longer but when I was testing out various patches I can recall some not functioning properly, mainly due to dbc file structuring. I also ran into various issues when attempting to customize the client. I eventually downloaded and switched over to the US client and all my issues vanished!

As BrooksTech states, for the most part, graphic enhancements should work, but depending on your ultimate objective, switching to the US client may be something to consider.

Battlegrounds

In case you didn't know "I didn't" , you can do Battlegrounds in this repack. Type .debug bg 1 and then click the battlegrounds icon in the bar. There's no one to fight but it's great for people like me that miss the pvp aspect of the game. But running the battlegrounds you can gain achievements for completing it the fastest, or same char carrying the flag each time etc. It may be corny, but I found it fun. Credit goes to Santos or Vratam for the code. Haven't found if it's possible to do one in Wrath yet.

Hey everyone! I have a question. Would you (BrooksTech) be able to implement a couple of settings or point me in the right direction? I'm trying to change the number of times a mining node or gather node can be "harvested". I have changed the min and max amount e.g. I get no more or less than 5 ore or 5 herbs, leather, etc. I have tried changing the gameobject_template table in the DB, with some instruction from the Azeroth wiki, concerning columns 4 and 5 which are the min and max chances to successfully loot a node. Love this repack as I have said before, made it "public" for a group of friends since the whole virus thing and its been a blast! Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Sense Undead spell should be removed from Paladin class trainers, there is a class quest to obtain that spell.

All -

I've been supplied with an alternative version of our Enhanced Graphics Pack. I'm going to upload it, if you want to take a look. If you do, I ask that you provide feedback because I don't really which one looks better is which one is, overall, more complete. (I say this because we had a great discussion here that involved many of you regarding the creation of our current package).

If you're going to test, I suggest removing your current custom patches and deleting your cache folder before applying the new ones. I will note, however, sometimes, for me at least, just deleting the cache folder doesn't do the trick -- I've not found a solution beyond getting a fresh wotlk client (but I really haven't tried to fix it -- I'm so lazy, it seems!).

Notes on the package:
    Code:
    Patch F/G: BFA Character Models
    Patch H: Updated Creature Models
    Patch I: Item Displays up through WOD
    Patch L: Legion Artifact Weapons
    Patch T: Updated Tile
    Patch W: Updated Visual Effects
    Patch Y: Updated Water
    Note*
    Patch naming conventions are all over the place so don't assume that your old "patch F" is the same as the new one -- although it could be... If that isn't a twisty riddle =D The patches are named in such a way in order to follow a specific load order. You can rename them, just make sure the load order is maintained.

- - - Updated - - -

Sense Undead spell should be removed from Paladin class trainers, there is a class quest to obtain that spell.
    Thanks!

Code:
    DELETE FROM `npc_trainer` WHERE `spellID` = 5502;
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 03-27-2020 at 12:22 PM.

BrooksTech, who is the creator of this alternate enhanced graphics Pack?

Good question...I'm curious about this too.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    A friend form the acore discord community (Helios). He is the assembler... idk who made them.

- - - Updated - - -

Uploaded