Welcome to AC Web.
Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2Me View Post
    How do I do that?
    get navicat, it shows all database tables

The AutoRevive module is AWESOME! Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    The AutoRevive module is AWESOME! Thank you!!!
    =D I agree. I wrote it from scratch before I realized that there was another module with the same name... before I can post it to Azerothcore, I will have to rename it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    =D I agree. I wrote it from scratch before I realized that there was another module with the same name... before I can post it to Azerothcore, I will have to rename it.
    Nice job!

I was skulking around the Barrens when suddenly I ran into an overwhelming array of red leveled mobs. BOOM! SURPRISE! At first I didn't know what had happened and it took me moment to not only realize that I died (which I was expecting), but that I was frozen in a spell. I actually started checking my spell book for Divine Intervention, knowing it wasn't something my character knew; then I realized, oh, this must be the new AutoRevive :-)

I ran back into the same mobs because I still wasn't sure what had happened exactly, one mob was killed but not by my doing. On the second death I realized an AOE happened, that's when I checked the config file and found all the options. Now its tailored to my liking. Lovin' it!

Nice job!

I was skulking around the Barrens when suddenly I ran into an overwhelming array of red leveled mobs. BOOM! SURPRISE! At first I didn't know what had happened and it took me moment to not only realize that I died (which I was expecting), but that I was frozen in a spell. I actually started checking my spell book for Divine Intervention, knowing it wasn't something my character knew; then I realized, oh, this must be the new AutoRevive :-)

I ran back into the same mobs because I still wasn't sure what had happened exactly, one mob was killed but not by my doing. On the second death I realized an AOE happened, that's when I checked the config file and found all the options. Now its tailored to my liking. Lovin' it!
    Awesome! I've thought about adding a "healer" into it. Nothing fancy, but the server can throw heals at your PC, but finding a balance could be problematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Azerothcore Solo Launcher

RC1 is available for testing. If you would like to use it, send me a pm and I'll pass a link along to you.

Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-09-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Autorevive

Nice job!

Freaked me out the first time it happened. I couldn't move , thought my pc had frozen. But when this happens just right click on the spell at the upper right screen. Lets you move again. I was being chased by mods, died, revived, right clicked, kept running, repeat.

AutoRevive is so useful as I love to pull allot of mobs in dungeons to the point my 3.3GHz CPUs start to lag beyond all means, thus causing me to die.

Glitch alert: Whenever I click on an Innkeeper to assign my Hearthstone to a new location, I receive an additional Hearthstone as well as re-assigning the one I already hold. Just an FYI.

Glitch alert: Whenever I click on an Innkeeper to assign my Hearthstone to a new location, I receive an additional Hearthstone as well as re-assigning the one I already hold. Just an FYI.
    Can't confirm, As Admin tested with Blood Elf: Silvermoon city, Orgrimar, thunderbluff...

Can you give account/ inn locations / faction?

hi all, how can i transfer characters from last azerothcore by irome?
    have updates for characters.DB?
    Last edited by Rooman; 07-11-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Can't confirm, As Admin tested with Blood Elf: Silvermoon city, Orgrimar, thunderbluff...

Can you give account/ inn locations / faction?
    Sure. Troll Priest and Orc Warrior (both Horde). Orgimmar Valley of Strength, Razor Hill, and Crossroads for certain. Account is security level 3. Both characters are on the same account but the account is neither of the default repack accounts. I have more characters on more accounts, both Horde and Alliance. I will test more locations and post the results once I do.

Its not that big of a deal, I've just been deleting the extra Hearthstone.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I've tested several characters (5), both Horde and Alliance, in various Inns (Stormwind City, Goldshire, Silvermoon City, Bloodhoof Village, Ratchet, Orgrimmar, Crossroads, Razor Hill, etc.) and its happening every time. All accounts I've tested on (3) have been created by either using the AuthServer terminal, "account create [accountname] [password]" and "account set gmlevel [accountname] 3 -1", or execution of SQL statements directly, one for account creation and one for account security level. I no longer have the default accounts so I am unable to test on them.

Perhaps it has something to do with the creation of new accounts, but unless this is happening to others, I wouldn't concern myself too much about it. As I stated previously, it's just a matter of destroying the extraneous Hearthstone. And, honestly, I, personally, don't use the Hearthstone much, which is why I've never noticed it before a few days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, one final test...

If I don't destroy the extra Hearthstone and again issue "Make this Inn my home", I will get another Hearthstone...and another, and another, and...you get the point. Guess I could make them stack, lol :-)

Sure. Troll Priest and Orc Warrior (both Horde). Orgimmar Valley of Strength, Razor Hill, and Crossroads for certain. Account is security level 3. Both characters are on the same account but the account is neither of the default repack accounts. I have more characters on more accounts, both Horde and Alliance. I will test more locations and post the results once I do.

Its not that big of a deal, I've just been deleting the extra Hearthstone.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I've tested several characters (5), both Horde and Alliance, in various Inns (Stormwind City, Goldshire, Silvermoon City, Bloodhoof Village, Ratchet, Orgrimmar, Crossroads, Razor Hill, etc.) and its happening every time. All accounts I've tested on (3) have been created by either using the AuthServer terminal, "account create [accountname] [password]" and "account set gmlevel [accountname] 3 -1", or execution of SQL statements directly, one for account creation and one for account security level. I no longer have the default accounts so I am unable to test on them.

Perhaps it has something to do with the creation of new accounts, but unless this is happening to others, I wouldn't concern myself too much about it. As I stated previously, it's just a matter of destroying the extraneous Hearthstone. And, honestly, I, personally, don't use the Hearthstone much, which is why I've never noticed it before a few days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, one final test...

If I don't destroy the extra Hearthstone and again issue "Make this Inn my home", I will get another Hearthstone...and another, and another, and...you get the point. Guess I could make them stack, lol :-)
    Good info, I will test tonight!

Edit:
    1) Created a test account: account create test test, account set gm test 2 -1
    2) Rolled an Orc
    3) did a .tele to every Inn I could think of... 1 hearth stone to rule them all.

I'm not sure what you've got going on, but I can't recreate it on my end. Can anyone else confirm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rooman View Post
    hi all, how can i transfer characters from last azerothcore by irome?
    have updates for characters.DB?
    Can't say for sure... send me a pm and we can dig in.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 07-12-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Edit:
    1) Created a test account: account create test test, account set gm test 2 -1
    2) Rolled an Orc
    3) did a .tele to every Inn I could think of... 1 hearth stone to rule them all.
    Thanks for checking into it, BrooksTech. Since it seems to just be my system, I'll do some further investigation on my end tomorrow or whenever I get around to it and let you know what I find. I now expect it's some residual effect from all my fiddling. It shouldn't be too difficult to track down, I keep detailed documentation of what I do, in the event I need to recreate or troubleshoot things, just like this :-)

Thank you for your efforts!

Hearth Stone

Thanks for checking into it, BrooksTech. Since it seems to just be my system, I'll do some further investigation on my end tomorrow or whenever I get around to it and let you know what I find. I now expect it's some residual effect from all my fiddling. It shouldn't be too difficult to track down, I keep detailed documentation of what I do, in the event I need to recreate or troubleshoot things, just like this :-)

Thank you for your efforts!
    I tried it with a few of my chars "Alliance" and no double stones. Each time changed to the current city. All normal.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm so excited to try this repack! I'll be sure to report back if I find any problems but, from the sounds of things, this repack seems pretty feature complete. Thanks for your effort @BrooksTech