Welcome to AC Web.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I really like the idea of this repack and have enjoyed using it. I have a few suggestions for future releases:

- config files for different solo player (dungeon) difficulties: easy/normal/hard/extreme
    - is it possible to implement random dungeon finder for single player?
    - bots, but only for RDF

Keep up the good work!

I dont know why after entering account name and password at wow login screen, then ask me the Authenticator Code. ¿Does anybody know what to do then?. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentor View Post
    I dont know why after entering account name and password at wow login screen, then ask me the Authenticator Code. ¿Does anybody know what to do then?. Thanks all.
    A 3.3.5 wow client is required. login with user: player pass: player

My repacks will never ask for an Authenticator Code.

Last edited by devnon; 12-06-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    A 3.3.5 wow client is required. login with user: player pass: player

My repacks will never ask for an Authenticator Code.
    I'll check this out tomorrow and see if I can squeeze it into the 1.3.6 update.

Edit:
    Problem is solved. I should have a patch available tomorrow. 1.3.6 is done I just need to finish up the patcher.

- - - Updated - - -

AzerothCore_Solo_V1.3.6

Notes:
    This is a foundation update to support future efforts.

I have elected to not implement an AHBot. I have done a lot of testing with one merged into this core and I'm not happy with the load times and general performance especially after the server has been shut off for a long period of time. Speed and stability are important to me and Bots are a hindrance to those desires.

What's changed:
    Adjusted utf8 (utf8mb4) settings for better multi language support
    Trade goods (most) can be sold now
    Player Mall Price Adjustments (Phase 1 WIP)
    Various database related bug fixes
    Core and Database updated to current AzerothCore

Patch Instructions:
    1) BEFORE anything else, go to your current Solo folder
    ....Navigate to server\tools and DELETE the "updates" folder
    2) Extract the patch archive into your Solo server's directory
    ....Overwrite when prompted
    3) Navigate to server\tools (after step 2)
    ....Execute 1_ApplyPatch.bat

Accounts and characters are protected

Beta Test: Item Price Revamp:
    Here is a fully patched world file that is currently in test on my server. Please patch to 1.3.6 before you make use of this because reasons =)
    Working knowledge of .sql file importing is required.

Download Beta world file:
    BetaWorld_AzerothCore_Solo_12052018.zip 60.5mb
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 12-06-2018 at 11:52 PM.

BrooksTech, thanks again for all of your work on this! I have really had a lot of fun playing WOW thanks to this repack. Thanks so much for your time and effort, and I know myself and others are thankful!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    BrooksTech, thanks again for all of your work on this! I have really had a lot of fun playing WOW thanks to this repack. Thanks so much for your time and effort, and I know myself and others are thankful!
    Thanks =) I'm glad you're getting some enjoyment from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoz View Post
    I second this. I hadn't really messed around with emulation to much, but my friends and I are are enjoying the hell out of this.

Thank you for all work and answer my question. I downloaded 2 different clients of 3.3.5 but none of them let me enter the game. I only changed the file realm list.wtf to 127.0.0.1. Maybe I need another client. A link or torrent of it would be great for me. Thank you for all work and attention.

Thank you for all work and answer my question. I downloaded 2 different clients of 3.3.5 but none of them let me enter the game. I only changed the file realm list.wtf to 127.0.0.1. Maybe I need another client. A link or torrent of it would be great for me. Thank you for all work and attention.
    Where does it get 'stuck'? Sometimes this is a firewall issue. Even if other servers work, I have found that the firewall can get confused when it has items with the exact same name in them.

Also (just in case) be sure to have the maps in the data folder else the world server won't load at all..
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 12-07-2018 at 01:03 PM.

I'll check this out tomorrow and see if I can squeeze it into the 1.3.6 update.

Edit:
    Problem is solved. I should have a patch available tomorrow. 1.3.6 is done I just need to finish up the patcher.

- - - Updated - - -

AzerothCore_Solo_V1.3.6

Notes:
    This is a foundation update to support future efforts.

I have elected to not implement an AHBot. I have done a lot of testing with one merged into this core and I'm not happy with the load times and general performance especially after the server has been shut off for a long period of time. Speed and stability are important to me and Bots are a hindrance to those desires.

What's changed:
    Adjusted utf8 (utf8mb4) settings for better multi language support
    Trade goods (most) can be sold now
    Player Mall Price Adjustments (Phase 1 WIP)
    Various database related bug fixes
    Core and Database updated to current AzerothCore

Patch Instructions:
    1) BEFORE anything else, go to your current Solo folder
    ....Navigate to server\tools and DELETE the "updates" folder
    2) Extract the patch archive into your Solo server's directory
    ....Overwrite when prompted
    3) Navigate to server\tools (after step 2)
    ....Execute 1_ApplyPatch.bat

Accounts and characters are protected

Beta Test: Item Price Revamp:
    Here is a fully patched world file that is currently in test on my server. Please patch to 1.3.6 before you make use of this because reasons =)
    Working knowledge of .sql file importing is required.

Download Beta world file:
    BetaWorld_AzerothCore_Solo_12052018.zip 60.5mb
    thanks so much for all your hard work

- - - Updated - - -

there you go
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjv...ew?usp=sharing
    enUS

but is most probable that the client is not your problem
    Last edited by optimus0; 12-07-2018 at 06:15 PM.

I'm just about done with a new Player Mall. The new one was built using program logic so the items should all be in the right place, for the right price. It should be posted in a day or two... three =)

I'm just about done with a new Player Mall. The new one was built using program logic so the items should all be in the right place, for the right price. It should be posted in a day or two... three =)
    😎😎😎

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm looking for a few testers for my new "Player Mall". I'm looking for feedback on item pricing and, perhaps, some configuration settings that you think would be helpful that I may have overlooked. The new system injects the "mall" into the Auction House for easy search, sort and buy.

Send me a pm if this sounds like something that you would like to do.