Welcome to AC Web.
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I managed to get the classic dungeonmaster achievement. I had to jump out of blackrock spire, then back in to reset the gate. Now I just need to remember how to do BlackWing Lair on my own. Anyone know how to?

Quote Originally Posted by PTMC View Post
    I managed to get the classic dungeonmaster achievement. I had to jump out of blackrock spire, then back in to reset the gate. Now I just need to remember how to do BlackWing Lair on my own. Anyone know how to?
    If I remember right it will depend on your class. Best bet is to google it. Sorry for a crappy answer

Can't seem to destroy the eggs in bwl. Clipping through them. Got it, the eggs look like they don't break, but they do. I am, however, having a difficult time with finding the rare-spawns being found in tbc and wotlk.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone else confirm if Sunwell Plateau Kalecgos fight works? I cannot seem to get the portals to spawn.
    Last edited by PTMC; 01-14-2019 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Update and another thing.

I had a few issues regarding this - after rdf mostly, saw that had party leader so looked exiting it through command.
    /script LeaveParty()

Was able to enter afterwards

Edit: this was for cannot enter dungeon at this time post, didn't quote for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Kralomax View Post
    If I remember right it will depend on your class. Best bet is to google it. Sorry for a crappy answer
    It's a known issue, Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Travaleer View Post
    I had a few issues regarding this - after rdf mostly, saw that had party leader so looked exiting it through command.
    /script LeaveParty()

Edit: this was for cannot enter dungeon at this time post, didn't quote for some reason
    Thanks for the post, it was helpful.

/script LeaveParty()

Hey, can you describe how you get this error, I still can't reproduce it but I want to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkchu View Post
    Hey, can you describe how you get this error, I still can't reproduce it but I want to fix this.
    Hey, first time i got it - after not completing RDF (dinged 80 somewhere, wanted to go RFC linen farm), teleporting out of dungeon and running to low level dungeon (RFC in OG), could not enter and had this message. I think i logged out the first time and waited some time, afterwards i tried finding a solution.
    Managed to remove it with this command, looked like i was tied to another dungeon i suppose.

This kept persisting and is still persisting after RDF - made a macro for the script to immediately remove the restriction.
    I suppose that it has something to do with attuning to RDF dungeon and not letting you enter another.

Edit: to add another thing, it actually writes "you leave group". It is not written afterwards or randomly, so i assume you do get grouped at rdf and it persists after leaving dungon which in turn limits entering another
    Last edited by Travaleer; 01-16-2019 at 05:07 AM.

The loot template for creatures really needs to be worked on, but not right away. The sql database for the gameobject_loot_template is missing the comments, which I do need for configuring the right objects, so if there is a list somewhere out in cyberspace for this, that would be great.

Hey, first time i got it - after not completing RDF (dinged 80 somewhere, wanted to go RFC linen farm), teleporting out of dungeon and running to low level dungeon (RFC in OG), could not enter and had this message. I think i logged out the first time and waited some time, afterwards i tried finding a solution.
    Managed to remove it with this command, looked like i was tied to another dungeon i suppose.

This kept persisting and is still persisting after RDF - made a macro for the script to immediately remove the restriction.
    I suppose that it has something to do with attuning to RDF dungeon and not letting you enter another.

Edit: to add another thing, it actually writes "you leave group". It is not written afterwards or randomly, so i assume you do get grouped at rdf and it persists after leaving dungon which in turn limits entering another

That was really helpful thanks, I think I can fix it. Using a macro is not that pleasant after all, it should work seamlessly.

Guys, a bit confused, but if i remember right, Shaman could use Axes and paladins 2h maces, not available as skill proficiency, something changed and is it possible to get it working?

Guys, a bit confused, but if i remember right, Shaman could use Axes and paladins 2h maces, not available as skill proficiency, something changed and is it possible to get it working?
    Find the spell and learn it Use ".learn SPELLID" ; You can find spell with ".lookup spell NAME".

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Find the spell and learn it Use ".learn SPELLID" ; You can find spell with ".lookup spell NAME".

Mmm good point, thanks

Thanks for this note!

Any chance of getting a respawn tweaker for either the eluna engine or in world config? I hate waiting a septillion years for my quest creatures to respawn. I know TrinityCore can do that with the custom server layer and I hope it can be done here as well.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTMC View Post
    Any chance of getting a respawn tweaker for either the eluna engine or in world config? I hate waiting a septillion years for my quest creatures to respawn. I know TrinityCore can do that with the custom server layer and I hope it can be done here as well.
    I'll put it on the list, but I can't promise priority at the moment. (working to finish the auction house right now).