Welcome to AC Web.
Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Making a home in Wow?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Just curious, is there a way to create your own home on the server. Kind of like the mods in Morrowind. You could create a home and put wherever there was room. Would be fine to just recreate something from the game and make the hearth stone your home there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Just curious, is there a way to create your own home on the server. Kind of like the mods in Morrowind. You could create a home and put wherever there was room. Would be fine to just recreate something from the game and make the hearth stone your home there.
    The short answer is yes. How in depth do you want to get?

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    The short answer is yes. How in depth do you want to get?
    Thanks Brooks. How deep would depend on how complicated the effort would be. How would I go about it? I'm not good with coding, but am learning the GM codes etc. Don't know if that would help. If you can get me started it would give me something to work on.

Thanks Brooks. How deep would depend on how complicated the effort would be. How would I go about it? I'm not good with coding, but am learning the GM codes etc. Don't know if that would help. If you can get me started it would give me something to work on.
    I'll send you a PM tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    I'll send you a PM tomorrow
    Hi BrooksTech,

If you wouldn't mind, could you please respond here in the forum? I, for one, would like to know that information as well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    Hi BrooksTech,

If you wouldn't mind, could you please respond here in the forum? I, for one, would like to know that information as well. Thanks!
    No problem

I found some info on one site. It used mostly GM commands. But waiting to see what Brooks comes up with.

I found some info on one site. It used mostly GM commands. But waiting to see what Brooks comes up with.
    Sorry for the delay on this. I have not had time to get back here to post. The way I would do it would , also, be with GM commands.

That's Ok. We know you're busy. I was looking out of curiosity. I was wondering since this repack can be done for this online game, can't it be done for others? Not suggesting anything illegal but I'd love to make one for another online game I'm playing. Oh and I just found the "Blizzard" spells for my warlock. Death touch within 30 yard radius? Loved it. Finally cleared SM. The 54 intell is awesome@
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 05-14-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Hello Community. I have downloaded several repacks in the last few days. However, was enable to make one work. I have read the "Specs" on this one and to try it out. Since stuck on wheelchair, my quality of life has fallen. Since I will going to hospital to try to get out of wheekchair. I wanted to pass the time. Being a noob and not the sharpest tool in the shed, from 1 easy to 10 hard this doable for me? Also do I need the disks besides this to make it work?

Made a server years, years ago. Want to say Jeustin. If recall I don't remember if I used wow disk or was included in repack. Also looked in the docs. Other installation docs availbale?

Thanks Peter

Quote Originally Posted by whoopus View Post
    Hello Community. I have downloaded several repacks in the last few days. However, was enable to make one work. I have read the "Specs" on this one and to try it out. Since stuck on wheelchair, my quality of life has fallen. Since I will going to hospital to try to get out of wheekchair. I wanted to pass the time. Being a noob and not the sharpest tool in the shed, from 1 easy to 10 hard this doable for me? Also do I need the disks besides this to make it work?

Made a server years, years ago. Want to say Jeustin. If recall I don't remember if I used wow disk or was included in repack. Also looked in the docs. Other installation docs availbale?

Thanks Peter
    Hello whoopus, welcome to the forum ...

Essentially, you need two pieces of software to get this repack functioning: 1) the repack, and 2) a 3.3.5a client. Download the repack from here, and search for a client to download. I downloaded mine from MEGAsync, but there are others as well. Once you have both pieces, simply unpack the client to some directory on your machine and follow the instructions here to install the repack (the server). If you run into any issues, post what you've done and the issue you've encounter and someone will help you out. It's not hard to do, so don't worry about being a noob an'all :-)

Thank you so much for creating this repack. Is there any chance of a x86 build?

Battlegrounds

I noticed someone had figured out how to get to battlegrounds on the Mango server. Something about changing the numbers in battleground template to 1vs.1 and setting the time longer. I always thought it might be this simple as changing the number of required people but not sure on this type of server. But there are plenty of npc's and bosses there and just like to go for nostalgia as well. Anyone have an idea?
    Last edited by Shadowmonkey; 05-16-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Hi all!
    I just wanted to say thank you BrooksTech for this repack. I had no previous experience with setting one of these up and it went smooth as can be. I have a couple friends and family playing happily on my little private server now and we are all loving it.
    Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this and for having very clear and concise install instructions. Much appreciated!

Fletch

p.s. Greatly looking forward to the AHbot so I can get these 'poor' players to stop begging me for gold! (I'm a scrooge and refuse to 'cheat' in money)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey, first time here! Got a question that I'm not sure if it's already been answered or not:

1) Is this set up so that you can multibox on this?
    2) Is it possible to have instant 80s, or do all of them have to be leveled manually?