Welcome to AC Web.
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Is this intended, or a bug when it states that I am in rdf cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by PTMC View Post
    Is this intended, or a bug when it states that I am in rdf cooldown?
    Download the 1.3.7a hotfix linked in topic post.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Download the 1.3.7a hotfix linked in topic post.
    That fixed it, thanks.

1.3.8 ETA 01/25/2019

Feature List:
    1) Current Azerothcore (as always)
    2) NPC Beast Master Update and Enhancements (thanks Stoabrogga) Status: 100%
    ... Add new and/or additional pets with a simple config file edit
    ... Core Hound bug has been corrected
    3) MYSQL .ini update (house keeping) Status: 100%
    4) New unique AuctionHouse Bot Status: 90%
    ... Extremely flexible configuration
    ... Unlimited item sorting potential (sort criteria can be easily added to the config file)
    ... Flexible item stack control
    ... Flexible auction price control with multiple variables
    ... Auction Buyer that didn't fail economics 101 =D
    ... Auction Buyer and Seller interval settings
    ... Auction Buyer rate of or random purchase chance settings
    ... Smart Holiday Item listings (on my list , but may not make it into 1.3.8 -- easy enough to do though)

If any of you have ever had a dream about the AHBot and what it should do, send me a pm--now is the time.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 01-10-2019 at 02:36 PM.

1.3.8 ETA 01/25/2019

Feature List:
    1) Current Azerothcore (as always)
    2) NPC Beast Master Update and Enhancements (thanks Stoabrogga) Status: 100%
    ... Add new and/or additional pets with a simple config file edit
    ... Core Hound bug has been corrected
    3) MYSQL .ini update (house keeping) Status: 100%
    4) New unique AuctionHouse Bot Status: 90%
    ... Extremely flexible configuration
    ... Unlimited item sorting potential (sort criteria can be easily added to the config file)
    ... Flexible item stack control
    ... Flexible auction price control with multiple variables
    ... Auction Buyer that didn't fail economics 101 =D
    ... Auction Buyer and Seller interval settings
    ... Auction Buyer rate of or random purchase chance settings
    ... Smart Holiday Item listings (on my list , but may not make it into 1.3.8 -- easy enough to do though)

If any of you have ever had a dream about the AHBot and what it should do, send me a pm--now is the time.

Are pets only for hunters now or can any class use them? Was just wondering I couldn't get anything with my current class. Also on the auctionhouse will items be on there for sale so we can get gear etc or is this something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    Are pets only for hunters now or can any class use them? Was just wondering I couldn't get anything with my current class. Also on the auctionhouse will items be on there for sale so we can get gear etc or is this something else?
    Pet are available at lv 10 for all class Verify in world.cong if the option is active

1) Pets are available at level 10
    2) Yes. Gear/Items will be available for you to purchase on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Pet are available at lv 10 for all class Verify in world.cong if the option is active
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

1) Pets are available at level 10
    2) Yes. Gear/Items will be available for you to purchase on the AH.

Thank you! Very nice Can't wait to see the AH. Playing alone it is needed for sure. Again great job and thanks for this. I was so bored with Wow until I got this and now I'm addicted again

- - - Updated - - -

Can't seem to find it in config file. What category is it under?

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Very nice Can't wait to see the AH. Playing alone it is needed for sure. Again great job and thanks for this. I was so bored with Wow until I got this and now I'm addicted again

- - - Updated - - -

Can't seem to find it in config file. What category is it under?
    server --> npc_beastmaster.conf
    =)

I should add that the ability to change the level requirement and the pets are not in 1.3.7 but will be in 1.3.8 (that is done and ready to go live)
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 01-11-2019 at 01:29 PM.

I am astounded on the fact you were able to pull off a solo rdf. I see what you mean there are still bugs with it as I cannot enter low-level dungeons as it states "Map cannot be entered at this time". Awesome job either way, this is the best 335a repack I have used since leaving official wow in 2012.

I am astounded on the fact you were able to pull off a solo rdf. I see what you mean there are still bugs with it as I cannot enter low-level dungeons as it states "Map cannot be entered at this time". Awesome job either way, this is the best 335a repack I have used since leaving official wow in 2012.
    Yeah, still working out the bugs.

@sparkchu did the research for this feature. The code proper came from the use of a debug testing function in a later version of trinity and forced with a simple script from the spp legion code from conan. @sparkchu did the needed edits for it to work with this core.

(Also, sparkchu did you get the corrected backup file with your characters I sent via PM?)

It will evolve into what it needs to be, however (I think I have most of the "bugs" on my list, but please keep reporting because it helps!) =)

Thanks!
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 01-11-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Here to report. Upper blackrock spire is broken at the Blackrock stadium. Gyth, the dragon spawns, but his owner does not, thus making the large gate impassible.

Here to report. Upper blackrock spire is broken at the Blackrock stadium. Gyth, the dragon spawns, but his owner does not, thus making the large gate impassible.
    Thanks, I'll work on it after my AH is finished.

Hey, maybe I could help, Brooks has enough to do and I already played a lot with the rdf and its code.

First step is to type .i u all (which is short for .instance unbind all) in the chat with your character selected.
    I believe this error can occur when you are bound to an instance and try to enter it again so we have to make sure.

That may not fix it, in which case can you please PM me the following things:

• Screenshot of the error
    • Detailed description of what you did to get the error
    • Which dungeons don't work for you

I kind of tested all low-lvl dungeons and they worked for me multiple times so it may be a simple fix that's needed.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkchu View Post
    Hey, maybe I could help, Brooks has enough to do and I already played a lot with the rdf and its code.

First step is to type .i u all (which is short for .instance unbind all) in the chat with your character selected.
    I believe this error can occur when you are bound to an instance and try to enter it again so we have to make sure.

That may not fix it, in which case can you please PM me the following things:

• Screenshot of the error
    • Detailed description of what you did to get the error
    • Which dungeons don't work for you

I kind of tested all low-lvl dungeons and they worked for me multiple times so it may be a simple fix that's needed.
    @sparkchu (+rep)
    Thanks! and maybe just maybe the instance reset time and/or instance limit in world conf can be adjusted.