Welcome to AC Web.
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektufall View Post
    Hi Brooks !

Hope you already know that latest version of balance solo you pulled out screws with dungeon/raid boses.

I noticed that on Steamvault - as soon as I aggro one it's health drops from 14k to 1k without even touching it on my part and they do not:

* Drop any loot
    * Get quest flags or drop quest items on kill

I know I coul be minority on this. But have you thought about a way to let us adjust pet talent points (permanently) in .conf or othervise as we can with player talents?
    Blizz core limits to 16 or 20 pet talent point confines me in my single player flow of WoW.

Mentioned that in previous posts.

And yet again let me express my deepest apreciation for you on keeping single player side of WoW alive!
    Thanks for the update. My dev time is, currently, limited to the weekend -- I hope to have a new experimental (1.3.9ex) version available for testing then. I have not given much thought to pet talents, but I do have it on my list of things to look at.

Additionally, I'm aware of errors surrounding the event system and the year 2020 -- fix should be ready soon.

Cheers!

Hey there, I wanted to ask if it's a way to create an npc from scratch, and place it in the db, so that every player I create it will visit this newly created npc?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuliast View Post
    Hey there, I wanted to ask if it's a way to create an npc from scratch, and place it in the db, so that every player I create it will visit this newly created npc?
    Yes, there is a way and its not difficult. There are quite a few tutorials on the web explaining the basic process, a quick search should turn up usable results. If you run into issues and have specific questions, let us know and someone here will help you out