Welcome to AC Web.
Page 105 of 133 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1991

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzakiro View Post
    Hello Dear,

I try to test this repack, but when I create a character, this one finds himself without the possibility of speaking, the choice of language (common, gnome, dwarf etc) is empty, in addition impossible to equip with pants, armband or boots, and gloves .. . the skill page is empty, and the same for the spells page, any idea please?
    My first thought is that it's not my repack that you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzakiro View Post
    Hello Dear,

I try to test this repack, but when I create a character, this one finds himself without the possibility of speaking, the choice of language (common, gnome, dwarf etc) is empty, in addition impossible to equip with pants, armband or boots, and gloves .. . the skill page is empty, and the same for the spells page, any idea please?
    There are some clients that are customized to work with specialized or specific servers, make sure you're using a clean, unmodified 3.3.5a client. Here's a link to a full US client: https://mega.nz/#F!UdsVHKbI!hsLVjihZ...Mg5qQ!EIdzhShA

1.3.9ex :: 01-08-2020

1) Small 'enhanced multiplayer' update to BalanceSolo and AutoRevive.
    2) Balance calculation adjustments

For testing, if you get the whim. (remember, if you're testing BalanceSolo, disable Vas (AutoBalance) or things will get weird.)
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 01-09-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Thank you Brooks, this repack give me so much fun, finally I can finish the raid without other people or bots's help!
    Last edited by den13501; 01-09-2020 at 05:15 AM.

After taming pet by a hunter, pet size is smaller than it should be, it can somehow be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Vouger View Post
    After taming pet by a hunter, pet size is smaller than it should be, it can somehow be fixed?
    In 3.3.5a pets grow with their level (it will be full size when it reaches x level). It's BBlizzlike and by design.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    In 3.3.5a pets grow with their level (it will be full size when it reaches x level).
    My understanding is that each pet has a default size, which is its model set to a specific scale. When a pet is acquired it shrinks in size, corresponding to its present level (in WotLK, this level is never less than three of the player character level). At each level increase attained, the pet's scale slightly increases until, upon reaching its max level, it attains its full (default) size.

All values determining pet size is stored in CreatureFamily.dbc (client db file). Though I've never tried, it seems logical that modifying the necessary field values (m_minScale, m_minScaleLevel, m_maxScale, m_maxScaleLevel) would alter the scaling effect, creating a customized scaling sequence or eliminating scaling altogether. The default size of pet families could be modified as well. I remember reading somewhere that in the original release of WoW, some high level pets would be so large that a-hole players would block mailboxes, preventing other players access, and that this was the primary reason for reforming the default pet sizes in a later patch.

@Vouger - if really perturbed by its size, I think you can use the following GM command to temporarily remedy your situation. Target your pet and execute:

.modify scale [x]

Where [x] equals 0.1-10; the calculation being, [normal (default) scale] * [x]. Should this work as expected, it will revert back each time the client db files are re-read, unless, of course, you write a Lua script to circumvent the stored values.

EDIT: I just logged in to test this and its works just fine. You will have to run the command if you log the character out and then back in, even if you do not exit the client.
    Last edited by vratam; 01-10-2020 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    @Vouger - if really perturbed by its size, I think you can use the following GM command to temporarily remedy your situation. Target your pet and execute:

.modify scale [x]

Where [x] equals 0.1-10; the calculation being, [normal (default) scale] * [x]. Should this work as expected, it will revert back each time the client db files are re-read, unless, of course, you write a Lua script to circumvent the stored values.
    Ok thanks, I figured out what to do, thanks for the answers.

Ok thanks, I figured out what to do, thanks for the answers.
    What was your solution?

Hello, link to download 1.3.9ex is dead. Can you please reupload?

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bangity View Post
    Hello, link to download 1.3.9ex is dead. Can you please reupload?

Thank you!!!
    It's dead because I have an update to 1.3.9.ex inbound =) (I pulled the current one a bit early)
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 01-12-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    It's dead because I have an update to 1.3.9.ex inbound =) (I pulled the current one a bit early)
    Hi Brooks !

Hope you already know that latest version of balance solo you pulled out screws with dungeon/raid boses.

I noticed that on Steamvault - as soon as I aggro one it's health drops from 14k to 1k without even touching it on my part and they do not:

* Drop any loot
    * Get quest flags or drop quest items on kill

I know I coul be minority on this. But have you thought about a way to let us adjust pet talent points (permanently) in .conf or othervise as we can with player talents?
    Blizz core limits to 16 or 20 pet talent point confines me in my single player flow of WoW.

Mentioned that in previous posts.

And yet again let me express my deepest apreciation for you on keeping single player side of WoW alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektufall View Post
    Hi Brooks !

Hope you already know that latest version of balance solo you pulled out screws with dungeon/raid boses.

I noticed that on Steamvault - as soon as I aggro one it's health drops from 14k to 1k without even touching it on my part and they do not:

* Drop any loot
    * Get quest flags or drop quest items on kill

I know I coul be minority on this. But have you thought about a way to let us adjust pet talent points (permanently) in .conf or othervise as we can with player talents?
    Blizz core limits to 16 or 20 pet talent point confines me in my single player flow of WoW.

Mentioned that in previous posts.

And yet again let me express my deepest apreciation for you on keeping single player side of WoW alive!
    Thanks for the update. My dev time is, currently, limited to the weekend -- I hope to have a new experimental (1.3.9ex) version available for testing then. I have not given much thought to pet talents, but I do have it on my list of things to look at.

Additionally, I'm aware of errors surrounding the event system and the year 2020 -- fix should be ready soon.

Cheers!

Hey there, I wanted to ask if it's a way to create an npc from scratch, and place it in the db, so that every player I create it will visit this newly created npc?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuliast View Post
    Hey there, I wanted to ask if it's a way to create an npc from scratch, and place it in the db, so that every player I create it will visit this newly created npc?
    Yes, there is a way and its not difficult. There are quite a few tutorials on the web explaining the basic process, a quick search should turn up usable results. If you run into issues and have specific questions, let us know and someone here will help you out