Welcome to AC Web.
Page 96 of 133 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1990

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey y'all, sorry for being a massive nuisance - I'm trying to get my friends abroad to be able to connect to my server. They were able to via Hamachi, everything is hunky-dory, but one of them cannot use Hamachi, so I need it to work without it.

I've tried:
    Port Forwarding the World and Auth server ports individually
    Disbabling firewall (I have no AV), manually exempting the programs from firewall
    Binding IPs in World/Auth configs, though this crashes my server upon bootup

I'd appreciate any assistance on this matter, running out of ideas here!

Thanks <3

I've spoken to Brooks about doing bots. He said they are too much trouble to implement and also some people use them to hack your pc. I actually wanted some for the BG's. It does get lonely but it's a beautiful repack very well done. I actually went back to Wow retail because I missed the social life and friends. Sadly my guild isn't doing anything now so I'm playing Classic Wow. It's awesome and the graphics are taken from Legion I think. As far as your server problem I'm sure Vratam or one of the others are more suited to help with that.

How to stop elite mobs in dungeons to reward me with honor when I kill them?

Also dungeons feels pretty easy for me and my wife. I want to make it more harder. Which option should I choose for that purpose?

# VASAutoBalance.rate.*
    # You can tune all rates increasing/decreasing difficulty in a linear way
    # Note that global rate will increase all other rates. For example:
    # global = 2.0 , damage = 1.5 -> it means that damage will be 3.0
    # Default: 1.0

VASAutoBalance.rate.global = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.health = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.mana = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.armor = 1.0
    VASAutoBalance.rate.damage = 1.0

OR

# VASAutoBalance.playerCountDifficultyOffset
    # Offset of players inside an instance
    # Default: 0

VASAutoBalance.playerCountDifficultyOffset=3

That's us doing Wailing Caverns:
    https://youtu.be/qQLIg68vd-I
    Last edited by Bokrael; 10-14-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Had the same issue, just ended up turning Honor gain to 0. Noone cares for PVP on my server anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Also dungeons feels pretty easy for me and my wife. I want to make it more harder. Which option should I choose for that purpose?
    Yeah, the default setting is too easy for most people I think. Easiest way to fix it is the second option, changing player offset scales it up pretty quick. You can experiment with ".vas setoffset N" in an instance to find what N works for you, as a solo player I use 1 or 2. Setting it to 3 with 2 players will scale it as if there were 2+3 = 5 players.

Stuck on Connected when I try to log on. using admin: admin. please help. Windows 10. 64bit
    Last edited by Zoidberg33; 10-17-2019 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg33 View Post
    Stuck on Connected when I try to log on. using admin: admin. please help. Windows 10. 64bit
    Just curious are you letting your firewall accept the client's connection? Sometimes mine asks to allow it to go online but the Wow is hiding the popup on the firewall asking for permission. Just a thought. Might Alt tab and check.

- - - Updated - - -

@Vratam by the way I fixed the problem I was having above. Since the fresh reinstall I guess there was a program I'd left out that had installed all the right VR Distrib files. But it's working and the client is now asking for home IP.

By the way..anyone here from Brooks? Hope he's OK. Been awhile.

Probably busy with IRL stuff, Yeah dungeons def too easy but with vas offset 2 they indeed prove quite a challange for a solo player
    i mean can't have it easier then open world content.

Gm Island Not Working

It has worked in the past. Using .tele gm island sent me to the island. Nothing there but it's still cool. Doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried it and nothing happened. All others teleports are fine. Been very quiet in chat lately. Must be playing Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmonkey View Post
    It has worked in the past. Using .tele gm island sent me to the island. Nothing there but it's still cool. Doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried it and nothing happened. All others teleports are fine. Been very quiet in chat lately. Must be playing Classic
    Teleport locations do not contain spaces. Try: .tele GMIsland

You can also use .look tele $loc where $loc is a partial location name. Then you can .tele and shift-click the link in the chat window.
    Last edited by santos416; 10-21-2019 at 11:03 PM.

Guys you should check this out. In wserver.config you can edit line to get 2 talent points on level
    So by the end instead of 72 tpoints you get 142 which allows certain classes to perform extremely well in solo play or small groups.
    For example resto/balance in combo with furry/arms warrior (tested it with friend) makes icc10 hc really fun.

Hope the project isn't down because Brooks was about 2 Months not active...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyktophilia View Post
    Hope the project isn't down because Brooks was about 2 Months not active...
    Yes I wondered that myself. I haven't heard back in private messages from Brooks either. Hopefully everything is OK IRL. But in case the project is done, it's still an awesome repack. The best that I've tried here and in my opinion really doesn't need to be changed at all. I've actually gone back to playing Wow Classic. I missed the social aspect of Wow and Classic is free if you have a retail account. I've noticed the chat has become very quiet lately. I've wondered where everyone was. Just in case I'd download and back all files linked here. Search for any advice on things you might need to know later. Don't forget the graphic patches too.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Sure its a great repack! But i hope it will be still developed in the future...

Does any1 know how the Solo LFG works? Is it a Module?
    Also max skill on level?