Welcome to AC Web.
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 454
  1. #436

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    Hi BrooksTech,

    I've been playing your repack now since January and have to say I'm enjoying the hell out of it! Only thing is I can't get tracking for herb and mineral resources to work simultaneously. Regardless of what I've tried, only one resource gets tracked at a time (i.e., displayed on minimap). Is this feature broken, or do I have to do something specific in order for it to function? Thanks in advance!
    Last time I checked it, it was working. I will look at it later today and get back with you.

  2. #437

    Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    Last time I checked it, it was working. I will look at it later today and get back with you.

    Yeah I noticed that too. Can only track one thing at a time. Like FP's, or ore, herbs, but not more than one.

  3. #438
    The issue described above is normal for WotLK.
    When i was playing hunter in WotLK i could only see one thing as well.
    If i had detect humans and mining on i could only see the last i had selected.
    I believe in Cataclysm or Pandaria you could see more than one thing.

  4. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulWantsToPlay View Post
    The issue described above is normal for WotLK.
    When i was playing hunter in WotLK i could only see one thing as well.
    If i had detect humans and mining on i could only see the last i had selected.
    I believe in Cataclysm or Pandaria you could see more than one thing.
    True, but I implemented an old core hack to allow for multiple resource tracking -- it was a requested addition. I'll get it back up and running.

  5. #440
    Hello , there is a bugg in ulduar . Ulduar Teleporters not working . After u kill first 4 boss u can't go to other .

  6. #441
    Thanks so much Brooks for this repack. Been having a blast and wanted to say thank you and great work!

  7. #442
    Good day all, playing on a private server for the first time, i am getting the solo database and authserver to launch but not the world server, i cannot seem to find anything online about how to fix it/get it to launch (this is not a strong suit of mine). Installed in root folder and is not blocked by my firewall. "World Server is not running, trying to restart it" over and over again

    Please assist if possible, thanks

  8. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    Good day all, playing on a private server for the first time, i am getting the solo database and authserver to launch but not the world server, i cannot seem to find anything online about how to fix it/get it to launch (this is not a strong suit of mine). Installed in root folder and is not blocked by my firewall. "World Server is not running, trying to restart it" over and over again

    Please assist if possible, thanks
    Check your antivirus if it's blocking it. As for me, F-secure did block Auth and world.
    If your antivirus is not blocking, try start worldserver.exe as administrator in AzerothCore_Solo\server

  9. #444
    Hello, just wanted to post a thanks for making this. I have leveled up a 31 human rogue and am really having fun just questing and exploring. This is a great project. I love the autobalance for dungeons as well. I have done most dungeons up to my level on offset 1 or 2. I dont even mind that there isnt an AH because I have been using a guild bank to place materials in. This really feels like just an awesome single player game now. Thanks for your hard work on this. It was easy to get going wth the launcher even though it seems very complicated for me.

  10. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    Good day all, playing on a private server for the first time, i am getting the solo database and authserver to launch but not the world server, i cannot seem to find anything online about how to fix it/get it to launch (this is not a strong suit of mine). Installed in root folder and is not blocked by my firewall. "World Server is not running, trying to restart it" over and over again

    Please assist if possible, thanks
    Did you download and place the maps in the right location? I built the map archive to be unzipped on top of the root repack location. (drag the contents of the map archive onto the repack folder).

    Feel free to send me a PM if you need in-depth help -- I will get you up and running. =)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by taffer View Post
    Hello, just wanted to post a thanks for making this. I have leveled up a 31 human rogue and am really having fun just questing and exploring. This is a great project. I love the autobalance for dungeons as well. I have done most dungeons up to my level on offset 1 or 2. I dont even mind that there isnt an AH because I have been using a guild bank to place materials in. This really feels like just an awesome single player game now. Thanks for your hard work on this. It was easy to get going wth the launcher even though it seems very complicated for me.
    Thanks, and I'm glad you're enjoying the repack. I have some neat additions on the way! (Side note here, but your user name gives me pause to consider Thief: The Dark Project. One of my all time favorite games, that. =D )
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 04-06-2019 at 11:30 PM.

  11. #446

  12. #447
    Working on some stability issues

  13. #448
    I'm new to the server business, but got your repack working with just some minor problems (the external IP was not set for the Auth service in the database, I had to manually set the IP to the external IP of my server).
    I don't know if it was mentioned somewhere, but there is an issue with the tracking of quests - sometimes they don't update by them self. The only thing that seems to help is to un-track and track them again. The map is also sometimes not correctly updated, but the un-tracking and tracking workaround seems to work there as well.
    Apart from that - really good work

  14. #449
    I've seen in this thread where you stated several people have contributed to this repack. To all those involved thank you. My friends and I have been playing on a trinitycore version for a couple months now, and I moved us over to this repack. It took me a bit to get our characters straightened back out, but I'm glad I stuck it out as this repack is fantastic. It seems far more polished than trinitycore, & with the addition of VAS autobalance and the dungeon finder that works with so few people, we are all loving it.
    Last edited by dhasslef; 04-22-2019 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Updated my post after spending more time playing.

  15. #450

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    To start, thank you for this repack. So far, it is great for my son and a couple of his friends.

    I have a couple QoL configs I am curious about.

    I am trying to keep it simple without going to far down the rabbit hole as I did with my EQ emu.

    Where can I find the config for player movement speed. I wanted to bump it up just a couple points.

    Also, for the Hearthstone, is there a simple way to change the cooldown from the default? Would that require a change to the item(hearthstone) itself or is there a configuration? Or would it just be simpler to make a new item and set my own parameters?


    Thanks again!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •