Welcome to AC Web.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    having a friend try and login and my ports are forwarded but its disconnecting him, he has everything setup correctly but cant get to character select
    getting this error in world.exe
    Received not handled opcode [CMSG_BATTLE_PAY_GET_PURCHASE_LIST 0x36BB (14011)] from [Player: Account: 2]
    Received not handled opcode [CMSG_BATTLE_PAY_GET_PRODUCT_LIST 0x36BA (14010)] from [Player: Account: 2]
    Received not handled opcode [CMSG_UPDATE_VAS_PURCHASE_STATES 0x36F4 (14068)] from [Player: Account: 2]
    [Player: Account: 2] Client tried to call not implemented method ResourcesService.GetContentHandle({ program: 16974 stream: 1634756212 version: 1701729619 })
    Last edited by Wickkedkid; 10-29-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Received not handled opcode [CMSG_BATTLE_PAY_GET_PURCHASE_LIST 0x36BB (14011)] from [Player: Account: 2]
    Received not handled opcode [CMSG_BATTLE_PAY_GET_PRODUCT_LIST 0x36BA (14010)] from [Player: Account: 2]
    Received not handled opcode [CMSG_UPDATE_VAS_PURCHASE_STATES 0x36F4 (14068)] from [Player: Account: 2]
    [Player: Account: 2] Client tried to call not implemented method ResourcesService.GetContentHandle({ program: 16974 stream: 1634756212 version: 1701729619 })
    Dont cause connection issues.
    it Just spams server console

There is something wrong with your ports in the worldserver configs i am willing to bet.

Hi worldserver.exe close after starting, how can i launch it ?

The Worldserver.exe crash, i think that it can not conect with the database and it close the .exe.

This is the log

"Could not prepare statements of the Character database, see log for details."

help plase

- - - Updated - - -

The problem to the new Worldserver.exe is in Updates of DBs. The database is old to this new worldserver.exe somebody update the ashamanecore database.
    Last edited by yuniorvoltes; 11-14-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Hi, first, i say you my best thanks, for this pack,
    After i had a probleme with WorldServer.exe

my error is :

VMap data directory is: D:\Archimonde/vmaps
    VMap file 'D:\Archimonde/vmaps/0000.vmtree' does not exist
    Please place VMAP-files (*.vmtree and *.vmtile) in the vmap-directory (D:\Archimonde/vmaps/), or correct the DataDir setting in your worldserver.conf file.
    Unable to load critical files - server shutting down !!!

If someone can help me, to fix it, im realy appreciate your help.
    Regards.

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth 7.3.5(26972) Please upload the client file.

hi i have a problem i dont get into the server

how to install the repack and how to make the server and how to make one account ?

hello im new and im not understand how to install the repack and how to creat the server and creat the account too so i ask if here one video or a screanshots for show how to install the repack step by step and sorry for my bad anglish please .

Does anyone know of an alternate place to download that client? I am having little luck finding it online. I will keep searching to see if I can find it, but I figure i'll ask here just in case someone already knows of a better way.

Which is more better overall? MMOPro or Single Player Project - AshamaneCore (Legion)'s repack ?

How much bugs is there? Is everything working? or whats not working? Is there any repack that works 100%?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympz View Post
    How much bugs is there? Is everything working? or whats not working? Is there any repack that works 100%?

a repack, 100% ???
    We are all crazy