Welcome to AC Web.

anyone play this trash game?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I was wondering if any of you guys are going to make like a private server of leagues!

This is trash you tripping

Indeed, yes, there are a lot of people from different website and forums testing https://happysmurf.com/blog/league-o...murf-accounts/ new league smurfs with the help of this enterprise. Have you already have account in it? You can get it here.

Indeed, yes, there are a lot of people from different website and forums testing new league smurfs with the help of this enterprise. Have you already have account in it? You can get it here.

Indeed, yes, there are a lot of people from different website and forums testing new league smurfs with the help of this enterprise. Have you already have account in it? You can get it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamisgoodmeatonestho View Post
    I was wondering if any of you guys are going to make like a private server of leagues!
    And i like it game/

I don't think so it's possible to make private server in League of Legends without permit from Riot - what obviously they not gonna do.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    A trash game? I don't think so man